Esham E39/1999

• Click here to become an Official Member of BMW Club Malaysia Download Form
Hi Esham........Next weekend Malaysian National Championship(MNC)...
Let's join fun and interesting category...M-chassis......wanna try something new
Here is my baby.........he...he....he.....

DSC00364.jpg

esham;253165 said:
Shu!! lepas raya jangan sembang aje...!!!! E46 atau E39 :rock: Kao jual ajelah superbike kao tu dengar Samy Vellu nak ban big bikers from highway. Kacau traffic...
Ok...Last evening just bought E46 la bro....not E39........

shu;260714 said:
Ok...Last evening just bought E46 la bro....not E39........

Shu with your new E46/328 i will let you go first in highway. I will not chase you but i will slowly overtake when you finish your fuel.... :biggrin:

esham;260888 said:
Shu with your new E46/328 i will let you go first in highway. I will not chase you but i will slowly overtake when you finish your fuel.... :biggrin:
he...he...he....like my previous e36 AC kit ....colour(bas sekolah)

BMW_Hamann_E46_Pole_Position_Concep.jpg

oh yeah esham, r u from & live in ipoh? tot if u cld join us for the charity drive in ipoh tis 15 dec 07

esham;263708 said:
Bought new floor carpet for my E39 - Rm160. Don't know market how much??

I bought it RM100 last year, definitely the same with urs.. :rock: :rock:

Wow...quit long time didn't update my car history .... Abit busy lately. Emm..now start to encounter wear and tear problem...
1. The air breather plug neck crack and spray coollant out.. Change the whole hose cost me RM 150.

airbreatherplug.jpg

airbreatherplug02.jpg

airbreatherplug03.jpg

And start to perform postmortem on the oil leak start to happen lately.
Found out the
1. power steering hoses leak
2. small gasket leak

And

Left rubber mounting leak.

oilleak01.jpg

pwrsteringhoses.jpg

esham

your e39 is beginning to look "power". I hope my in-coming e39 would be as good as your's one day :top:

Crymson;273923 said:
esham

your e39 is beginning to look "power". I hope my in-coming e39 would be as good as your's one day :top:

Thanks Crymson.. Just as looked that i like currently. Inner parts still stock. Just recently i start change old hoses,mounting, and some minor thing... Like the "look" it is now..

shu;273799 said:
Hmmmmmm:rock:
Sejak Budak shu switch on - off my E39 the car start to merajuk making afew funny sound. Next time cannot give him my car key... :rolleyes: Wait till he get himself 5 series ... Now this guy (Shu) busy spending money on his new E46/328.

Top Bottom