Esham E39/1999

• Click here to become an Official Member of BMW Club Malaysia Download Form
I'm in trouble now..i guess.
Last Friday check my alignment and they found out my front camber was out about - 2.5 deg affecting those front tires. if it is rear tires it's adjustable but if it in front - What i should do? Change or press!

There is a popular alignment trick you can try out. Set the camber to as upright as it'll go, then increase the toe-in slightly to negate that inner scrub.

Tyre wear will become normal. As a side effect, the steering will be slightly "dead" on the straight ahead, but turn-in and bends will give more bite despite the "twitchiness", you if you like that sort of darty (but very quick) handling.

I think that will be good for your car, since most of the weight on yours is tipped unevenly forwards given the car's stance in your sig pic.

i saw the same problem with my friend's E46

camber was at 2.93

changed aborber mounting solved the problem.

hope it helps

Thanks Absidian and Heng,
Yes the first issues is how to align - Press ? or Change the mounting. ? No..no..
Press - risk to the material and bush bearing
Change Mounting ?
And i got afew suggestion too from otai from this forum Thanks guys. Will check around again and get their opinion.

Hit a hole on 180km/h .. The rim bend. Repaired - RM60
DSC01196_small.jpg

The tires also get cut !! Change to a new one RM400 What a waste.!!
DSC01197_small.jpg

Hello E39 owners,
may i know what is the "must upgrade" for E39. ( I don't care if it's for performance or cosmetic) Any opinion guys. :wink:

RM60 repair for 18":eek: Damn cheap bro:top:

Mods?? From the pic go for Mtec kit:rock:

E39

initialM;234720 said:
RM60 repair for 18":eek: Damn cheap bro:top:

Mods?? From the pic go for Mtec kit:rock:

Dude

agreed. Mtech kit, M5 mirrors, M5 side door strips, M5 wheel, carbon fibre hood, supercharger if you have the dough....

Good looking ride you have there.

esham;210138 said:
Hi 5ers,
I'm looking for M5 or MTech PU Taiwan bodykit - 1 month pass no success. :( Anybody can help me on this? I still ask my local workshop to keep on watching KL, Penang etc...

Better u check with Redzonemotorsport Subang Jaya. I think they have Mtech bodykits... Taiwan mari. Dont go to Redzonemotorsport Puchong branch coz the workmanship a bit terrible. cheers

Hei!! Guys thanks for all the reply man. How's the TT Melaka. You all went or not. Wife planned to go for a meeting on that day was cancell and it endup sit boring at home...:coffee:

But yesterday makeup mind when to Manjung, Perak gather for some rc action and meet some of friends. A friend of mine also just bought a E60 from Naza + Msport body kit and waiting for new breyton rim and fiber lip ....

A combination of Skyline, E36, Black E60 and mine E39 yesterday.

DSC01295_small.jpg

esham, u shld hav driven down to sg besi on saturday morning & join us for the 5ers drive to A Farmosa

bro when r u signing up to be OFFICIAL MEMBER ........there's a lot of fun & excitement waiting man............cheers

Ehsham..now you become twin bro to mr Bailey...same2 car maaaaahhh e39 and same rims he he he

ok lor mr iceman63, one in perak & one in klang valley

nice small gathering u had yeah esham?

esham;235066 said:
Hei!! Guys thanks for all the reply man. How's the TT Melaka. You all went or not. Wife planned to go for a meeting on that day was cancell and it endup sit boring at home...:coffee:

But yesterday makeup mind when to Manjung, Perak gather for some rc action and meet some of friends. A friend of mine also just bought a E60 from Naza + Msport body kit and waiting for new breyton rim and fiber lip ....

A combination of Skyline, E36, Black E60 and mine E39 yesterday.

DSC01295_small.jpg

bud

The E36 looks dahm garang man. Dont tell me its a 318i?

Bailey;235077 said:
bro when r u signing up to be OFFICIAL MEMBER ........there's a lot of fun & excitement waiting man............cheers
Bailey ... how to become a official member leh..? Any special forms or fees? I'm afraid i will be fail memberlah..less contribution and commitment.. :p

Opp said:
bud,
The E36 looks dahm garang man. Dont tell me its a 318i?

No it's not. It is 6cyl 325 ++:burnout: Some funny thing inside.One day i will try to curi some photo snap inside..hehehe.

E36

esham;235766 said:
Bailey ... how to become a official member leh..? Any special forms or fees? I'm afraid i will be fail memberlah..less contribution and commitment.. :p

No it's not. It is 6cyl 325 ++:burnout: Some funny thing inside.One day i will try to curi some photo snap inside..hehehe.

Dude

yeah please do man. Color so garang surely there is a supercharger inside man!!!

Top Bottom