Esham E39/1999

• Click here to become an Official Member of BMW Club Malaysia Download Form
Bailey;235831 said:
pls pm fabianyee as he will guide u from A-Z for the registration lor

PM to him already...:) But i'm bad in joining club activities lah bro.

its ok as long as u r part of the prestige OFFICIAL BMW club bro.......and one day hope u cld join us bro

esham;235067 said:
The close look of the E60.... Wahduhhh...

DSC01299_small.jpg

Last week friday, he went to Autofuture too choose a rim and change the rim to Breyton R19 rim at Klang via AutoFUture stock. :stupid: :biggrin: Yummmy..

DSC01355_small.jpg

And on last saturday, change the feder to M5 look ..:eek:
DSC01363.jpg

But unluckly on the way to the shop a small stone smack to his front windshield and crack !!! What a bad day!!

DSC01357.jpg

I'm abit too harsh on the bodykit, looking for Mtech but only found M5 body kit so i bought this PP taiwan M5 front bumper. Plan to install it this weekend. The bumper + paint cost me RM1900

DSC01365_small.jpg

And then yesterday went to AutoFuture Design Damansara Utama SS21/37 meet Alan and confirm the Hamann sport rim chrome ring. It cost me RM550 :20:

OK Last week manage to change the stock bumper to M5 replica and i did change behind tires from Falken 522 R18/40/245 to Continental Tires SC2 R18/35/265/

DSC01427_small.jpg

And a friend at the same time in progress E39 add fiber lip, M5 feder the rest was converted almost full M5 from the previous owner. Nice ..but the lip is abit too low lah..

DSC01419_small.jpg

esham;238151 said:
And then yesterday went to AutoFuture Design Damansara Utama SS21/37 meet Alan and confirm the Hamann sport rim chrome ring. It cost me RM550 :20:

bro jes wondering u said the chrome ring is available separately ka? i hope yr rims same like mine, so they jes fix them for u too ka? :smokin: :driver: :105:

Bailey;239419 said:
bro jes wondering u said the chrome ring is available separately ka? i hope yr rims same like mine, so they jes fix them for u too ka? :smokin: :driver: :105:

No...not yet bailey. But i already ordered and paid for the ring. Schedule to be arrived early September..:smokin: yes the ring can be ordered sparately the rim already pre-manufactured with 6 thread holes for allen screw. Check back my post before ( page 11) you will notice the screw hole. The rim + chrome rim came from the manufactures - hamann? germany?

ye lor got holes hah, no wonder lah i tot yr rims smthg different

woi initialM, go & buy yr own E39 lah & mod yrslf yeeeeeeehhhhhhhhhhhaaaaaaaaa

Bailey;239449 said:
ye lor got holes hah, no wonder lah i tot yr rims smthg different

woi initialM, go & buy yr own E39 lah & mod yrslf yeeeeeeehhhhhhhhhhhaaaaaaaaa

I'm not rich like you lar. Can only mods BMX:burnout:

aiyah dont lah i bet 1 fine day u'll get yr BMX eh eh eh soli yr BMW E39

esham the chrome ring is RM550 per rim or the whole set?

Bailey;239459 said:
aiyah dont lah i bet 1 fine day u'll get yr BMX eh eh eh soli yr BMW E39

esham the chrome ring is RM550 per rim or the whole set?

RM550/pc

So if 4 - RM550x4 = RM2200 :eek:

mmmmmmmmmm i bet tats the price dah sumore fr tat shop wor happy shinning chrome

Bailey;239474 said:
mmmmmmmmmm i bet tats the price dah sumore fr tat shop wor happy shinning chrome

alternatively, can always ask bailey aka promote to get from taiwan with a CHEAPER rate..but must patience to wait long long...:thefinger:

hehehehehe hi my name is DON KROMOK if u need anythg wit cheaper price u may contact my sole distributor mr jeff plomoter yeeeeeeeeeehhhhhhaaaaaaaa

esham soli for some advertisement free sumore

DSC01411_crop.jpg

Still cracking my head on the tip modification.
I plan to change the rear bumper to M5 look bumper then to change the exhaust tip.
Question:
Can i just cut the stock tip and install the after market tip ( such as AC, Racing dynamic etc) or can i throw the 2 "tank" and replace with the single tank.
I been told by a friend that there are alot sensors down there and might effect the whole engine tuning if i do that. Any advise sir?

tip

dude

go for the quad pipes. You can still use back the ori box like what I did. Jaffar in Sunway does a good job of quad pipes conversion. Forget bout changing the tank. you can use that extra money for interior mods or something else.

Just to recall my bad experience dealing with this used car dealer and his broker..3 series 325i. My step to bmw world was not that great when been chitted by a used car dealer. Luckly my bank loan officer found out the fake document and they try to chit me. My deposit gone!! And found the current 5 series. Probably my faith is at 5 series loooo...

Picture02201_small.jpg

Top Bottom