Esham E39/1999

• Click here to become an Official Member of BMW Club Malaysia Download Form
esham;206540 said:
:D Carefull guys it can be addicted!

Some of my rc gears.. Kyosho/V1RRR Evo/OS 5port/3port/FW05RR. Those rc friends do not know what to do do their money :p 1 scale car they drive Evo VIII, Subaru STI etc Me, i love my E39 BMW yeeeahh..

eshamtoys_small.jpg
Hi Esham!!! Let's go to Kota Raja, Klang....endurance in the middle of the night!!!

shu;248550 said:
Hi Esham!!! Let's go to Kota Raja, Klang....endurance in the middle of the night!!!
Sorrylah Bro. Want to settle family issue first. Raya is near close as yours i wanted to purchase 3 pair of Timberland shoes for my son lah...

The left rear lead light going deem by itself. At the end found out it due to Rear lamp control unit failure - 5DS 008 584 -00
Ask friend to bought the item and got it for RM280. Installed and the problem fixed.:cool:

esham;250536 said:
The left rear lead light going deem by itself. At the end found out it due to Rear lamp control unit failure - 5DS 008 584 -00
As friend to bought the item and got it for RM280. Installed and the problem fixed.:cool:

RM280 for one side or both side?? Or we only need one control unit aje??

bmw7833;250545 said:
RM280 for one side or both side?? Or we only need one control unit aje??
It's one side only (rear left). We need 2 unit. Both can use the same part no. except the cable, you need left and right cable. The rear lamp control unit is the alluminium box with heat shink. :wink: The market price actualy in the range of 300 -450/pc

DSC01607.jpg

esham;250684 said:
It's one side only (rear left). We need 2 unit. Both can use the same part no. except the cable, you need left and right cable. The rear lamp control unit is the alluminium box with heat shink. :wink: The market price actualy in the range of 300 -450/pc

DSC01607.jpg

Where is the module located? Isn't easy to fit? Where u get it from? Isn't new? Are u bahagia???..........he...he...he...

shu;251690 said:
Where is the module located? Isn't easy to fit? Where u get it from? Isn't new? Are u bahagia???..........he...he...he...
Thanks shu for the parts. This module located at each side of the rear lamp compartment. And both using the same item. Just 2 screw to secure the box. I got from you lahhh!! ( Lagi mau tanya!! :sheep: ) from where shu got it he did not inform me because sound like that is his secret. Kedekut :cool: Not so sure if the item old or new but asal bahagia..:biggrin:

After a long wait ( 1 month +) i got a call from Alan Autofuture on the chrome Hamann lip cover. The item has arrived :biggrin: So went to Damansara Uptown on last Saturday and took the item.
DSC01633_small.jpg

The item have 6 screw plugs to mount onto the rim
DSC01649_small.jpg

So on sunday morning install the item and it just fit in to the missing cover rim. That was easy. Check the rest of the wheel cover and found out some of them the screw were missing due to heavy impact on the road bump and hole. Secured those screws and the rim is back to alive. :biggrin:

DSC01659_small.jpg

Just notice that my suspension was mixed now after change the front absorder from Bilstein back to standard Boge.
So the combination now is:
Front - Boge + Eibach ProKit Spring
Rear - Old Bilstein + Eibach ProKit Spring

DSC01652_small.jpg

Shu!! lepas raya jangan sembang aje...!!!! E46 atau E39 :rock: Kao jual ajelah superbike kao tu dengar Samy Vellu nak ban big bikers from highway. Kacau traffic...

esham;253165 said:
Shu!! lepas raya jangan sembang aje...!!!! E46 atau E39 :rock: Kao jual ajelah superbike kao tu dengar Samy Vellu nak ban big bikers from highway. Kacau traffic...

Hello...Esham, probably I am going to let go my 2007 superbike as the bike is just laying at my hometown(only fo Cameron Highland ride)....see how laaaaaaa. Ko tu bila nak pakai BBS GT.....e39 Manjung dah fitted 19" BBS GT

shu;253170 said:
Hello...Esham, probably I am going to let go my 2007 superbike as the bike is just laying at my hometown(only fo Cameron Highland ride)....see how laaaaaaa. Ko tu bila nak pakai BBS GT.....e39 Manjung dah fitted 19" BBS GT

19" BBS GT... + Tires for 25K ++ !!!:stupid: Itu orang banyak duit tuuu!!! I love my HM2 Deep disc Hamann :biggrin: See bmw7833 also minat at my rim :biggrin:

And some more now i have new hobby lah... susah always outstation terbang sana terbang sini with this..... :biggrin:
DSC01661_small.jpg

Cool bro:top: How much u bot the chopper?

P/S: Need to get one lar JB now traffic jam & lot of dreamer driver:stupid:

initialM;253583 said:
Cool bro:top: How much u bot the chopper?

P/S: Need to get one lar JB now traffic jam & lot of dreamer driver:stupid:

It just RM 250. I bought it at Amcorp Mall PJ. Quit stable but lost with wind so have to play it in door or outside when there is no wind :rolleyes: The market price was in the range of RM 250 - 350. I don't know why but that the market. Easy to fly lah Bro.Check this link for some action V3 in action . But those hardcore like Shu the crazy fella and some other friends they go for 3D Heli Electric or Nitro .. You ask shu his Helli cost him MYR12K :stupid:

esham;253165 said:
DSC00267.jpg

Sayonara.........goodbye the green thing..........welcome ???:top:

Shu, Yesterday morning around 5:00am. On the way down to Kuala Lumpur for the Titiwangsa RC race i almost hit a lorry which was stop and inverted at the left lane..!!! Running at 140km/h. Putting in low beam and didn't notice the lorry until about 30-40meter. I make a dangerous z turn, heavy slide to the right and then abit to left to avoid the middle divider...!!:eek: Alhamdulillah noting happen man..But it affect my heats race round but finally ok on the final 30' min race.

:cool: Probably my low beam was too low. Orrr i need to change those light to HID or something..:wink:

eshambfaftrcopy.jpg

esham;259971 said:
Shu, Yesterday morning around 5:00am. On the way down to Kuala Lumpur for the Titiwangsa RC .........bla...bla...bla....

:cool: Probably my low beam was too low. Orrr i need to change those light to HID or something..:wink:
Esham.....that's why u look so pucat on the driving stand at Titiwangsa, so how is Mr Kamarul The Mazda Six?
DSC00342.jpg

Top Bottom