Esham E39/1999

• Click here to become an Official Member of BMW Club Malaysia Download Form
anybody with E39 running 17"? I am looking for 'em and want to replace my ACS Type 4.

Your car looks good already, those stickers will give a cheap home-made boy-racer look :stupid:

Save up for a matching M5 rear bumper, M5 mirrors and a subtle boot lip spoiler. That would be really classy.

For a fierce look, dark kidneys and black shadowline windowtrim always hit the spot.

---

absidian;279638 said:
Your car looks good already, those stickers will give a cheap home-made boy-racer look :stupid:

Save up for a matching M5 rear bumper, M5 mirrors and a subtle boot lip spoiler. That would be really classy.

For a fierce look, dark kidneys and black shadowline windowtrim always hit the spot.

---
He had ordered that bumper last Thursday........he might send the car today..........probably he is too busy preparing for this Sunday remote control race at Kuala Lumpur.

i put the door sticker only....similar as AC model...
2-1.jpg

initialM;286136 said:
Esham,

Do u change new rim arr? Looks different. 18" or 19"?

InitialM, no...it still will the old rim 18". Did check how it look like with Breyton 19" below... But not really like it.. The E60 friend just fitted his to 20" BBS. :eek:

DSC02286_small.jpg

The new thing on mine is the rear bumper .... M5 + the spoiler + rear screen spoiler too..:rock:

DSC02288_small-1.jpg

How is your E39 life going on...??

esham;286157 said:
InitialM, no...it still will the old rim 18". Did check how it look like with Breyton 19" below... But not really like it.. The E60 friend just fitted his to 20" BBS. :eek:

DSC02286_small.jpg

The new thing on mine is the rear bumper .... M5 + the spoiler + rear screen spoiler too..:rock:

DSC02288_small-1.jpg

How is your E39 life going on...??
What exhaust tip is that:listen:

wooo....the tailpipe is huge bro....ur ride have TURBO??? hahhahahaah......last time... i remembered one chap...put on a gigantic tailpipe on his striking e36....i thought it was a GEN-2....aiseyy...nasib baik he sold the stuff to me......fits well in my SAGA.... hahaahahahahah

gOdspEed;287257 said:
wooo....the tailpipe is huge bro....ur ride have TURBO??? hahhahahaah......last time... i remembered one chap...put on a gigantic tailpipe on his striking e36....i thought it was a GEN-2....aiseyy...nasib baik he sold the stuff to me......fits well in my SAGA.... hahaahahahahah
godspeed!...what ever it is.....it is still ORI+brand new SEBRING.....nice or not?

shu;287653 said:
godspeed!...what ever it is.....it is still ORI+brand new SEBRING.....nice or not?
:65:
Godspeed...How about if i quietly cut Shu Ori Remus tip...:biggrin:

shu.... as i told u... n many others...no complaint...suits perfectly.....in my SAGA.. ehheeh.......n not for sale too... hahaha....as it increases 44.8hp to the trusty jalopy...

esham... dun cut his tailpipe ler rugi..hahaha.....get yourself a nice replica tailpipe....ppl wouldn't know... but be careful... get ACS not ACMIZAL....huhuhuhuh.....ehh u wanna see a good e.g. on the tailpipe...i do keep one for spare.. hahahah ooopss but that one is ori... n of coz..not for sale.. hahahah

On that case only front boot only :smokin: Err actualy it was fitted with ACS Ori tip but i not that like it.... This one ok..got ..Turbo!!! Haa..ha..

eshame39_06.jpg

eshamrearboot_88.jpg

Detail - Change the front grill to black in colour and the logo to black white fibre look..

esham_front012.jpg

Top Bottom