Esham E39/1999

• Click here to become an Official Member of BMW Club Malaysia Download Form
initialM;401832 said:
At what speed when it happened? Thanks god ur safe:wink:

It just 110-120km/h Mother was infront in Harrier. She saw me spinning. The area was a "spot" i believe some of you experience this. I went back on 2/1/2009 and afew divider was damage very close each other. mine on 28/12 then next of the point stated 30/12 and 31/12/2008 marked by plus. Even when it happen 3 cars spin at diferent spot 1-2km away from each other. We are smiling at police station. 2 Mercerdes and 1 mine..( No proton car spining lah bro...:burnout:) So watch out the spot km 414, 424,434. Last weekend saw Plus cut half of the corner to replace the tarmac..:cool:

That's quite fast on raining time bro especially for RWD car with bigger rim.:wink:
This 4xx km in which area? I guess to the north?

Bro, salute you for posting up photos of your damaged vehicle here. I think most of us won't do that for the obvious reasons. Perhaps you should censor off certain photos...if you know what I mean. But most importantly, you're alright. Can always build another dream car.

Just my 2cents...

E60 boleh!

bro esham ,
bro shu did told us about your accident . Sorry you hear about that .
bottom line you survived it - it's priceless . so is all back in one piece now ?
do try to join the fri tt's .

cheers !

megatniza;401881 said:
bro esham ,
bro shu did told us about your accident . Sorry you hear about that .
bottom line you survived it - it's priceless . so is all back in one piece now ?
do try to join the fri tt's .

cheers !
Daredevil, :) yes i understand what u mean. Thanks man. But heck! it happen and by insurance covered i buildup the car back into shape....just share the xperience ... Sometime now i feel more exited because most of the parts was changed new..More detail on this later...
The car will out next week, afew confusion on the parts model ...yes! it manufactured in 1999 but.....:32:

Thanks Megatniza, yes when it happen i was chitchating with uncle Shu. We are ok. Last week saw a group of BMWClub members at Cameron Highland - treasure Hunt ..etc. I was at the Century Pines Resort as well but shoot off early to Melaka for an event. And heard a BMW member skate into a drain on the way back. Are you there?

long time no news bro.... didn't see u at the mef meeting as well.. heheh... how's your ride now?...

esham;401925 said:
Thanks Megatniza, yes when it happen i was chitchating with uncle Shu. We are ok. Last week saw a group of BMWClub members at Cameron Highland - treasure Hunt ..etc. I was at the Century Pines Resort as well but shoot off early to Melaka for an event. And heard a BMW member skate into a drain on the way back. Are you there?

bro ,
the ipoh team ( including shu ) were there ! but only enidmira join the TH .
yes , one of the penang folks skidded onto the drain . they are ok but the
car was total loss .

esham;401787 said:
Wow..such long time didn't login into this thread....

28/12/2008 - :17: Meet an accident at km 414 North South Highway inbetween
Bkt Beruntung to Bkt Tagar... It was raining, and water flow from right to left...
My car float and scate to the left almost hit slower car at far left. Applied brake and the
car start to spin. The car spin 2 rounds and hit the middle divider. The car stop at opposite
direction on fast lane.
Quickly out from the car and went for safety...Phew..!!!

Bro, sorry to hear that you had involved an accident. The most important things is
you and your family are save and sound.

gOdspEed;401930 said:
long time no news bro.... didn't see u at the mef meeting as well.. heheh... how's your ride now?...

I was there in MEF meeting when you are not around...hehehe... Congratulation for your winning "M6" BMW at Petronas Station 18 the other day...Congratulation bro..And it's you Megatniza beside the godspeed? Congratulation also...hehehe

esham;402850 said:
I was there in MEF meeting when you are not around...hehehe... Congratulation for your winning "M6" BMW at Petronas Station 18 the other day...Congratulation bro..And it's you Megatniza beside the godspeed? Congratulation also...hehehe

yeap , it's me alright ....hmmm , cant remember who took the photo
though :stupid:he he he ...

esham.... hehehe... i only attend the meeting when there's a lot of "new" faces... the old ones will only bring the same stories over & over again.....heheheh.. hope to see u this week...

megat... aiiyaaa.. it was esham la yesterday..... i tot u know him....btw.. TT this week i'll still be driving the krypto... M6 tak de batt laaa hahahahahahahaha

gOdspEed;402906 said:
esham.... hehehe... i only attend the meeting when there's a lot of "new" faces... the old ones will only bring the same stories over & over again.....heheheh.. hope to see u this week...

megat... aiiyaaa.. it was esham la yesterday..... i tot u know him....btw.. TT this week i'll still be driving the krypto... M6 tak de batt laaa hahahahahahahaha

i know it's esham , we had lunch together , remember ?
just cant remember when did we take the picture ...:wink:

gOdspEed;402906 said:
TT this week i'll still be driving the krypto... M6 tak de batt laaa hahahahahahahaha

Dun forget to let me test drive the "M6" ok:wink:

initialM;403047 said:
Dun forget to let me test drive the "M6" ok:wink:
.....noti noti penghulu batam...... when laa our trip???? r u coming for baha's wedding??

gOdspEed;403327 said:
.....noti noti penghulu batam...... when laa our trip???? r u coming for baha's wedding??

I'll join him on 1st nite huhuhu:love:

Emm quit sometime now... i still keep the E39 with me.. afew rebuilt work done and the look still make it the same...

Bro, u have revived yr old neglected thread...seems that u are still loyal to e39...mine is also without multifunction, i consider mine as a low spec model as i dont have MID and OBC as well..

esham;207294 said:
Last Friday 13/04/2007 got my Eibach Spring - And at the same time install the spring coil.
So the cost of the whole installation -
RM 1200 - Eibach Coil Spring
RM 60 - Installation Labour

DSC00684.jpg

DSC00686_small.jpg

esham;232082 said:
Hit a hole on 180km/h .. The rim bend. Repaired - RM60
DSC01196_small.jpg

The tires also get cut !! Change to a new one RM400 What a waste.!!
DSC01197_small.jpg

Seriously bro. The prices you quoted for these labor charges are dirt cheap. Where did you do it?

Cheers!

Top Bottom