ECU upgrade... time wasted

• Click here to become an Official Member of BMW Club Malaysia Download Form

LumKyE46

Club Guest
Waited for almost a year and, after much contemplation only that I got it done last week.Really time wasting... that was my initial feeling after having my ECU re-map & installed and tested drive the car for a few laps .The"""SHOULD DO IT EARLIER-LA""""feeling sunk-in right away!Immediately the car transformed from a beast to a monster (wanted to upgrade the anti-roll bar & brake oredi to tame it a bit) that pulls the moment I step the pedal (syok-nya). Underpower-la, car lethargy-la, must put V-power-la.... GONE! overnite GONE!And the MAN that hitting his chest when offer me this a year ago is Calvin Tan from Eurocar Motorsport, don't make the same mistake just like me.... time wasting :ph34r: :D :D :D

Originally posted by LumKyE46@Feb 17 2006, 01:33 PM
Waited for almost a year and, after much contemplation only that I got it done last week.
Really time wasting... that was my initial feeling after having my ECU re-map & installed and tested drive the car for a few laps .

The"""SHOULD DO IT EARLIER-LA""""feeling sunk-in right away!

Immediately the car transformed from a beast to a monster (wanted to upgrade the anti-roll bar & brake oredi to tame it a bit) that pulls the moment I step the pedal (syok-nya).
Underpower-la, car lethargy-la, must put V-power-la.... GONE! overnite GONE!

And the MAN that hitting his chest when offer me this a year ago is Calvin Tan from Eurocar Motorsport, don't make the same mistake just like me.... time wasting :ph34r:

:D :D :D
Thank you bro... happy to hear from your car is more syok! than before :yes!:

Time for some handling and braking upgrade :D :D

Originally posted by The Necessary@Feb 17 2006, 01:47 PM
Wow, I never got that kinda feeling when I chipped the 330.
I think your 330 is under power la bro :D ... remember your 330 and my E30 ummm... :ph34r:

Hahahahaha !!! no la bro just kidding.

Where did you do your chip? What brand is it?

That exhilarating feeling might last few weeks only I think, after you use to the condition, then something else you're going after :cry:
Well, at least I'm satisfied with the performance changes and modification can never end mate.

Purposely going to Ipoh makan curry tomorrow, 1 to go together-ah?
:D

Calvin Tan, you & M3 better don't go, stay at segambut-la.
Afraid a lot of customers looking for you, I bungkus Ipoh curry for you-ar :D

Originally posted by LumKyE46@Feb 17 2006, 03:18 PM
Calvin Tan, you & M3 better don't go, stay at segambut-la.
Afraid a lot of customers looking for you, I bungkus Ipoh curry for you-ar :D
:beaten:

Wah so syok after do the mapping, Calvin Tan how much hp can i get from the mapping for my y2000, 320i. M52tu ?

wow Calvin,

I also wan to remap. is it the same as the one form ultra tune???. just asking only. what if group remap, can get cheaper.

cheers

Originally posted by fssiaw@Feb 17 2006, 04:43 PM
wow Calvin,

I also wan to remap. is it the same as the one form ultra tune???. just asking only. what if group remap, can get cheaper.

cheers
For the group remap, you will wait forever. I remember around 2 years ago, in this forum. Someone trying to get group Superchip. It was like waiting for a year and end up like 1 or 2 members are actually doing it.
Ultratune has a different one from me.

For 318i to 330i estimate hp increase from 14 to 18hp. And there are all same price except heavy mods like stroker kit, nos and supercharged or turbocharged.

Originally posted by tkew@Feb 17 2006, 04:31 PM
Wah so syok after do the mapping, Calvin Tan how much hp can i get from the mapping for my y2000, 320i. M52tu ?
your car is about the same stock hp of 170 horses (323i M52B25TU)..take it from me...after upgrade the car flies...only minus point is the summonses i keep getting!!!!

regards

Originally posted by Zoggee@Feb 17 2006, 03:25 AM
you'll feel bored after a while....and wanting for more power.
no matter how powderful the car is.. :lazy:

How much to Re-map The ECU and which workshop can do it? please guide me!!!! :dunno:

Top Bottom