E92 335i pulling away from stop

• Click here to become an Official Member of BMW Club Malaysia Download Form

kamion

Club Guest
To all E92 335i owners,When pulling away from stop, do you feel a lag from pressing the accelerator and the car pulling away? I feel like there's a couple seconds of lag and the car slowly pulls away, and then the power comes in. Just picked up my car yesterday, and still trying to get to grips with it! Thanks.

kamion;524896 said:
To all E92 335i owners,

When pulling away from stop, do you feel a lag from pressing the accelerator and the car pulling away? I feel like there's a couple seconds of lag and the car slowly pulls away, and then the power comes in.

Just picked up my car yesterday, and still trying to get to grips with it!

Thanks.

Sorry, no offense..but is this your 1st UDM?

Maybe you need this.

Super Sprint = Minus lag + perform responsive
Remap = Minus Lag + Fuel consuption better + More Power

Ok, I think I was being a bit too gentle with the accelerator when pulling away. It's fine now.

enkil, thanks. I'm very pleased with it. :)

kamion;525378 said:
Ok, I think I was being a bit too gentle with the accelerator when pulling away. It's fine now.

enkil, thanks. I'm very pleased with it. :)

So u should..it's a fantastic piece of machinery.Congratulations:wink:

I was quite perplexed when u asked the question..but now that u're used to a BMW's gas pedal,I don't think u'll be complaining anymore wink wink!!

Feel free to share anything about anything on the N54 with us,there is a growing number of N54ers here.Some of the guys are trying to organize a get together,pretty difficult as everyone is pretty busy,but it'll happen sooner or later.

Meantime,enjoy!

I must say that I'm really impressed with the quality of the interior. Everything feels like it's well built and luxurious.

Juicebox or procede, i had it off for 2 days now, man, the car sure feels slow. haha.....

Top Bottom