E90 Proud Owners

• Click here to become an Official Member of BMW Club Malaysia Download Form

BMW Maniac

Club Guest
Well I know the proud E46 owner are putting their name/nick and model in the list how about the E90? Even though you're in the waiting list feel free to put your name/nick to the list of proud owners of E90. Maybe even later we arrange a E90 gahtering!1. BMW Maniac - 325i Saphire Black - Grey Interior. 18" BMW Rims. - Early Jun arrival. 2. 3.4.

did u mean u opt for the 18 inch style 162 rim on your 325i?
how much did you have to add? pls share...

Originally posted by BMW Maniac@May 9 2005, 12:35 PM
Well I know the proud E46 owner are putting their name/nick and model in the list how about the E90? Even though you're in the waiting list feel free to put your name/nick to the list of proud owners of E90. Maybe even later we arrange a E90 gahtering!

1. BMW Maniac - 325i Saphire Black - Grey Interior. 18" BMW Rims. - Early Jun arrival.
I'm not sure if the www.e90owners.com website is up yet but our Founder, Chester Cheng was suppose to start this website in conjunction with E90's launch to supplement www.e46owners.com. Chekkid it out... :)

is there a manual tranny for the e90 325i?

Doubt it. how about in foreign markets?

Tried the 320i last weekend at the bkt kiara place.

while it's nice to look at and all, didn't leave a lasting impression when flooring the pedal. the 2 extra pistons in the 325i would have been a diff proposition.

I dont think so there is a manual version from AB.

Acceleration for 320i was smooth but not impreesive.

I really forgot cause I only remember the lumpsum amount for the 325i and the cooper s. Check it out and update you guys later. I beleive its free upgrade cause i never ask for discount nor free gift for 2 cars.

I paid 319k for the 325i not including my 2 digit plate no.

Originally posted by BMW Maniac@May 10 2005, 04:42 PM
I dont think so there is a manual version from AB.

Acceleration for 320i was smooth but not impreesive.

I really forgot cause I only remember the lumpsum amount for the 325i and the cooper s. Check it out and update you guys later. I beleive its free upgrade cause i never ask for discount nor free gift for 2 cars.
perhaps buying 2 cars at one go has got some better bargaining power!

went down to the AB in JB today, when asking about wheel upgrade on a 320i, was told they are available on order and gotta buy them separately!
not sort of upgrade kind of thing...ler! that means i gotta sell the 16 inch wheels on my own...

i bought it from cartrade. been buying a lotta x5, 6 series for my directors and never ask for anything. so i beleive they doing this on a p-ersonal favour basis.

im getting it by the first week of June. Hopefully before my cousin wedding. hahahah :nyehehe:

Top Bottom