E60 LED tail lights....

• Click here to become an Official Member of BMW Club Malaysia Download Form
We bring you this post for an Important announcement...

Goodies worth Rm80K is up for grabs and a Lucky draw prize to die for (literally if it does a Titanic) so pls do register for The Annual Dinner thats goin to happen on the 16th of September and be part of history...

wow looks good man, pair it with the shadow black front kidney grills gonna look pimping

E60.jpg

got this pic from sg-forum.. if u happen to know where to find a set in kl, let me know too ok? thanks!

Adliz dude, may i know the forum address that you got the pic from ? if its in singapore, then i might as well drive there to get it fitted... and some other parts too... so i want to ask if that beemer's owner is in singapore ?

yup.. singapore.. look up for bmw-sg forum over google.. i've asked the fella where he got his.. will share with all any info re price and availability.. u want?

who else? :D

1) m5port
2) adliz

p/s: not doing any business nor making any profit out of this.. just sharing..

m5port,

look up this link

got asked the fella, he got the clear set (like in the pics) and also smoked one (the top part only)..

selling rm 1300 with 1 yr warranty.. Comes complete with proper resistors, so no fault code will show up on the I-Drive.

Those newer E60 with BFD (brake force display), the LEDs will light up following the exact pattern of the OEM lamps. Therefore, under hard braking or ABS, the whole tail light will light up!!!

the spore fella gonna bring both for me to try and see.. then only decide :D

OH great.... and when is that ?you drivng down ? call me call me !!! ahah

drive down? nola.. he comes up here every week/other week.. so, will call u when the sets are available.. pm me your no.. :D

wow bro i'm also very interested on those tail lights, but just curious will it void my warranty for the car''s tail lights?
If i swapped the tail lights on my E60?

But the LED lights really makes the car looks even newer just like what you see on a 7 series.

cheers
QS

I might contact him too, ask him if he has the m5 wing mirrors ... slurp.....

Quicksilver, it will of course void ya tail lights warrnaty .. =) but what u do not touch and not related, the warranty will stay. UNLESS you wanna wait THREE (3) yrs to start mod.. haha

I've already changed my ring marker from the 4500k to the PIAA LED ring marker 6500k. just a change of bulbs..but not as bright as i hoped for.

M5port said:
I've already changed my ring marker from the 4500k to the PIAA LED ring marker 6500k. just a change of bulbs..but not as bright as i hoped for.

So how any ideas for a brighther ring marker??

Btw do you know if anyone has installed or customised their E60 with the M5 side fins?

Like in the pics?
7060420-1.jpg

cheers
QS

BMW SG ofrum is selling just the grills, but u might need to cut a hole in ya fender which i dont think its a good ideA? maybe you cna try firsT ? and let me know hahaha.... or just buy the fender, but then ull need to install the M5 front bumper to match...

M5port said:
BMW SG ofrum is selling just the grills, but u might need to cut a hole in ya fender which i dont think its a good ideA? maybe you cna try firsT ? and let me know hahaha.... or just buy the fender, but then ull need to install the M5 front bumper to match...

hahha....even if i wanted to my dad wouldn't allow me to mess with the body work...just yet....:) don't wanna really void the warranty yet.

Maybe just simple mod first.

Btw bro, so far up to which stage your 5 series is modded till??

cheers
QS

Top Bottom