E60 530i journal.

• Click here to become an Official Member of BMW Club Malaysia Download Form
mamamia;814497 said:
Hi bro,
mind to share how much is the cost for the roof refurbish + spraying the panels to black?
BTW, any update on your ci???
Thanks
If not mistaken around rm1k-1.1k. CI will update soon hehe.
SilverBullet;814515 said:
superrbbb rides kim...after all these years, your cars are still in such immaculate condition :top: good to see mods are still ongoing, in the mean time of aquiring your dream turbocor beast..soon soon amiin :)
hehe what to do bro, wanted to upgrade but no budget so have to stay with oldskol e60 haha..
Abe Jak;814558 said:
wah..very nice car from a very handsome guy..: D
bro..how much for the vinyl wrapping?
everything is superb unless the steering..looks like an unker car bro..ekekeke..change it to msports..:p
hahaha damn! susah dapat boh..kalau ada konpem kawe amek doh.. btw wrapping cost rm350

Argh I sometimes I feel that bbs chr are too small for E60 unless I go for 20 inch. After two weeks with it, I decided to change back to hartge classic II. I think this rim is still the best so far for my taste
IMG_4146.jpg

haaa i was just about to say the same thing last nite..imho the best looking rim on an e60 is the hartgay classic II..good move changing back...so now there's an almost brand new 19" BBS CH-R on market ler?

SilverBullet;814641 said:
haaa i was just about to say the same thing last nite..imho the best looking rim on an e60 is the hartgay classic II..good move changing back...so now there's an almost brand new 19" BBS CH-R on market ler?
yess heheehe.
casper909;814667 said:
Good choice in acquiring the euro plates, always completes the Beamer look!
thanks bro
initialM;814783 said:
Wah beli new iphone nampak???
hehe gambar lama tu. bli masa 1st day launching

bro, i think you can order it from customeuropeanplates.com or something..costs only rm350 including frame..takes 1 week to arrive

casper909;814867 said:
Where did you get it done and how much bro? Looks mad
For plate number,i did it at glenmarie,shah alam. theres a shop behind shell station,they doing plate and advertising board. Plate holder I got it from mudah.my

Suddenly passenger side airbag fault warning appear in idrive. Tried to clear the fault by using Autologic machine but sadly it cant. Found the culprit which is airbag module inside the passenger door. Brand new module would cost Rm 1.4k and takes 3-4 weeks to order. Damn this thing! Glad I found an used one at MK usedpart in Kepong. Price? Rm400 only. Hehe

IMG_4183_640x480.jpg

Top Bottom