E60 530i journal.

• Click here to become an Official Member of BMW Club Malaysia Download Form
hakim_radzuan;642686 said:
Siap dah on last wednesday bro. skg takder mood nk post gambar cost thinking of my crack windscreen :saint::102:

:listen: worry not so much bro ... more than 50% of BMW cars (whtever series) have experienced it. Tht is one area of flaw that BMW has but nobody seems to pick it up and dwell into why it is so fragile. Usually most cracks I come across starts either on the bottom left, middle or top left of your screen.
I had mine starts from the bottom left for no apparent reason. I tot I had a stone or something to cause the crack :(. Had it changed and made the necassary claim and walla with 2 weeks, the new screen cracked, AT THE SAME SPOT!:102:
So now I will wait for the coverage abt to expire and make the change and do the claim!

i have one minor crack too..its like moon or star as claimed by the mech..am also waiting for the ins to expire for the claim as i didnt insure the w/screen last yr...

Brudder HR

Crack windscreen???..llaaa biasa laaaa..kete laju !!! :listen:ney worries bro, sure can be replaced just like new. BETOLLLL:top:

choq@PAKA

hakim_radzuan;642686 said:
Siap dah on last wednesday bro. skg takder mood nk post gambar cost thinking of my crack windscreen :saint::102:

small matter tu bro..meh jumaat ni aku temankan ko pi tukaq...

JFT63;642969 said:
i have one minor crack too..its like moon or star as claimed by the mech..am also waiting for the ins to expire for the claim as i didnt insure the w/screen last yr...

kalau anytime ada area Kuantan, halo2 bro. nnt wa bawak lu gi kat kedai yg bole stop the crack frm spreading for a good price ... :4:

dzuljazz2001;643064 said:
kalau anytime ada area Kuantan, halo2 bro. nnt wa bawak lu gi kat kedai yg bole stop the crack frm spreading for a good price ... :4:

hehe..thanks bro..i difinitely will contact bro dzul kalau i g kuantan visit my aunty..sori x sempat nk meet up hari tu bro..saya busy sokmo..
p/s: already accepted the request bro..tengkiu2

dzuljazz2001;643064 said:

dh 4x crack bro,
buat rawatan dr ni. tuk 10cm tu 100 inggit je kim.

abuhasan;643114 said:
ni bkn semulajadi boh,
terkena 'batu loncatan'

:listen: ... kalau selalu bawak slow, cuba baham laju sikit supaya bole elak 'batu loncatan' tapi kalau mmg selalu laju, lain kali SLOW sikit. ...:4:

dzuljazz2001;642701 said:
:listen: worry not so much bro ... more than 50% of BMW cars (whtever series) have experienced it. Tht is one area of flaw that BMW has but nobody seems to pick it up and dwell into why it is so fragile. Usually most cracks I come across starts either on the bottom left, middle or top left of your screen.
I had mine starts from the bottom left for no apparent reason. I tot I had a stone or something to cause the crack :(. Had it changed and made the necassary claim and walla with 2 weeks, the new screen cracked, AT THE SAME SPOT!:102:
So now I will wait for the coverage abt to expire and make the change and do the claim!

Thanks for the info bro.. same case like mine,i dont see any stone mark or anything that couse the crack. suddently it happen. damnn! :2:

Btw, enjoy some pic i took after respray. :wink:

254563_10150326379133032_779008031_9944948_7849028_n.jpg

253823_10150326379643032_779008031_9944955_1791445_n.jpg

bro hakim ...great shot of your E60, lovely rims too :top::top::top .... btw Kim, u need to clear your inbox coz its full. I tried to pm u but it bounce back :4:

hakim_radzuan;643971 said:
Thanks for the info bro.. same case like mine,i dont see any stone mark or anything that couse the crack. suddently it happen. damnn! :2:

Btw, enjoy some pic i took after respray. :wink:

254563_10150326379133032_779008031_9944948_7849028_n.jpg

253823_10150326379643032_779008031_9944955_1791445_n.jpg

kereta nak mintak side mirror baru ni bro :p :p

dzuljazz2001;643978 said:
bro hakim ...great shot of your E60, lovely rims too :top::top::top .... btw Kim, u need to clear your inbox coz its full. I tried to pm u but it bounce back :4:
Thanks bro..rim replica aje tu hehe. :biggrin: clear my inbox already bro
Iylia H;644144 said:
kereta nak mintak side mirror baru ni bro :p :p
Haha side mirror coming not very soon la bro..have to do some wear n tear item dulu :wink:

:top::top::top::top:Super nice and clean e60 bang hakim..

dzuljazz2001;643118 said:
:listen: ... kalau selalu bawak slow, cuba baham laju sikit supaya bole elak 'batu loncatan' tapi kalau mmg selalu laju, lain kali SLOW sikit. ...:4:

Saya setuju pak..if u get a crack when driving slow, why not driving fast n get a crack? puashati sket camtu,,hehe..tp bang abuhasan memang rider tuh..cabutzzz

p/s: bang dzull, ezzo tu pun budak kg paya dalam la..org kwsn kg abg, dia ada d mlaka this weekend..

JFT63;644280 said:
Saya setuju pak..if u get a crack when driving slow, why not driving fast n get a crack? puashati sket camtu,,hehe..tp bang abuhasan memang rider tuh..cabutzzz

p/s: bang dzull, ezzo tu pun budak kg paya dalam la..org kwsn kg abg, dia ada d mlaka this weekend..

:top: .. nnt bila ada kesempatan jumpa ezzo bole citer panjang :4: ... mungkin ada kena mengena kot :4: ...
.. this weekend saya di KL, join TT di BRF ... ari Sabtu ada golf game dan Ahad kemungkinan ke Sepang. Jom la ajak kengkwn Melaka join TT hari Jumaat ...

Top Bottom