E60 530i at last...

• Click here to become an Official Member of BMW Club Malaysia Download Form
10 Feb??? You mean your car will arrive on 2nd day of CNY??? Hahaha...must be a typo. Anyway, great to have some new 5er in the club. Welcome. Have ride in the 525i. Really neat car.........hope to have you join us in our future events. :D

Originally posted by wkwoo69@Feb 5 2005, 11:58 PM
I've read some articles slamming the cupholders. I wonder why. They work perfectly. Its a bit further away than I like though, in front of the passenger...
Some do have problems. One of the flaps at the side has very strong spring. If you have a half empty can, it might just push the can up and out of the holder. The can will sit slanting to one side. When the can is empty, it might even jump out of the holder when you turn.

Distance-wise quite ok cause it extends towards the driver. It wouldn't block the driver's access to other controls (not that there are many anyway).

And, active steering? Nice. Personal opinion. But can be dangerous when driving another car. You might forget to turn enough at low speed.

there is already a E60 535d sports twin turbo which is cooler than the E60 530i!

no .......dynamic drive models comes with m suspension and
semi automatic seats. therefore not very comfortable

it does bring a difference

ok another thing to point out

in the ckd model at ure grills is there a wind flap that opens and closes depending on speed to protect dust from ure air conditioners??

so far checked that the ckd 520 and 525i dont have.

also i advise u send ure car to autodetailer

what cartrade did to my car was really horrible.

have u seen a mystic blue paint that practically reflects everything
even the clouds??

hehehe. go there and the owner has pics of the car before and after

would like to post it here but better if u see it for ureself.

still want to find out how to identify a ckd and a cbu. surely there is something of a difference. not in major specs but u know certain things

Originally posted by KL530@Mar 18 2005, 12:09 AM
ok another thing to point out

in the ckd model at ure grills is there a wind flap that opens and closes depending on speed to protect dust from ure air conditioners??

so far checked that the ckd 520 and 525i dont have.
Don't think it's there to protect the aircon. Some pointed out it's there to direct air flow to cool the engine.

So don't think it's a CBU or CKD thingy. All US owners say they don't have it while a lot of Europe owners have it.

Top Bottom