E46 vent hack and A/C relocation

• Click here to become an Official Member of BMW Club Malaysia Download Form
i get info from e46 fanatics if modify to 2din player,the a/c blower housing have to cut to allow the player to put in is it correct

Yes 100% correct.
I actually took a printout off the guide shown in E46Fanatics to Auto Accessories in Taman Megah who did my installation so he knew exactly what to do. The A/C and vents still all work - no problems there.
Also installed a PAC SWI-ALP so that the steering wheel controls on left side can control track changing, volume, muting and changing of source (from say dvd to linked up Ipod to radio).

Hi bro,
Thanks you so much yr info is very useful to me
1 more request, can i get the installer name n contact or the shop contact. Thanks

ocdetective;375673 said:
Yes 100% correct.
I actually took a printout off the guide shown in E46Fanatics to Auto Accessories in Taman Megah who did my installation so he knew exactly what to do. The A/C and vents still all work - no problems there.
Also installed a PAC SWI-ALP so that the steering wheel controls on left side can control track changing, volume, muting and changing of source (from say dvd to linked up Ipod to radio).
THe PAC SWI-ALP isnt reliable. Sometimes the connection doesnt seem to work when the steering controls are press so had that taken out and replace with a simple remote control.

14m3;376084 said:
THe PAC SWI-ALP isnt reliable. Sometimes the connection doesnt seem to work when the steering controls are press so had that taken out and replace with a simple remote control.
I have never once had a problem with the PAC SWI-ALP (and its been installed for over 2 years now) - more like it was a connection problem you had rather than the PAC SWI-ALP itself.

wymun;376076 said:
Hi bro,
Thanks you so much yr info is very useful to me
1 more request, can i get the installer name n contact or the shop contact. Thanks
Sure I have the boss's card right here:
KU CHIN HUAT - shop number for OUR Auto Accessories is 03-78038113/78038119

ocdetective;376088 said:
I have never once had a problem with the PAC SWI-ALP (and its been installed for over 2 years now) - more like it was a connection problem you had rather than the PAC SWI-ALP itself.
You might be right but im still enjoying my Alpine w202. Navigation is just an extra tool and the bluetooth works wonders.

opportunity to adventure

players will have the opportunity to adventure together, persistent game wow gold, forming friendships, slaying monsters.

HEY bro . do you mind to tell me what brand you're using and how much it cost ? ? ? If u dun mind to tell me here . . .
i went to a shop in penang which has experienced doing this . . he reccommanded me to install a Pioneer dvd player with 6 CD changer . . it cost around 4.2k for than + installation fees . . . . is that expensive ? ? ?

ocdetective;169716 said:
Did a couple with my camphone - will try post up later but not so clear.

juz nice bro...
how much cost for double din???is it touch screen???

and how much the total of the setup???

The install cost about RM150 for the double din and the headrest monitors a further RM100 or so. Yes the screen is touch screen but changing mode, track, or volume can also be done via the steering wheel.
The car is about to be sold soon, so will be advertising for sale, in this forum, the various parts.

Top Bottom