E46 Remote Module

• Click here to become an Official Member of BMW Club Malaysia Download Form

Eagle Locksmith

Club Vendor
Hi, i have a customer come without remote key, i tried to program the remote but cannot go in and i guess the remote module was taken out, do you know where is the location of remote module so i can double confirm?

As i know e46 and e39 dont have remote module. It only has remote receiver or remote ANTENNA and GM5 module for e46 and GM3 module for e39.

Remote receiver or remote ANTENNA located at C pillar.

GM5 or GM3 module located at grove box.

So which 1 you looking for ?

rambolee;693317 said:
Hi, i have a customer come without remote key, i tried to program the remote but cannot go in and i guess the remote module was taken out, do you know where is the location of remote module so i can double confirm?

Can you start the car.

Another reason which normal remote for 433mhz and 315mhz that is the car using IR remote. Only the original IR remote which will works for the car if the car using the IR remote control.

rambolee;693854 said:
have you seen E46 using IR remote?

i have done some of e46 and e39 which using IR remote key. The IR remote receiver is under reverse mirror. IR remote only has 2 buttons. Most of the lock smith dont have this key. As i know until this moment dont have China copy remote for BMW IR remote.

3 buttons china key not able to open e46 power windows. i have tested more than 5 e46 with china remote the result is not open all of the e46 power windows.

Top Bottom