Need help!!! Lost key!!!

• Click here to become an Official Member of BMW Club Malaysia Download Form
Ibrahim Hanif;814241 said:
Yesterday met Twieboon and he successfully build me a new key. Nice to meet u Twieboon. TQVM for your time.

Welcome, welcome. Remember ur key is used Original remote key. Next time might not able to have used Original remote key anymore. And keep the EWS backup file safely. When ever EWS data corrupted or EWS circuit board having problem, once i load ur backup data then for sure it can use ur EWS as usual.

huskar3399;814322 said:
wei TB when u want to solve my key problem. hehe.

Come to puchong pls. All the model tested on ur car already. So what idea u have on ur mind to test other things ? Or u want to send ur car to Quiil or other BMW service centre to check ?

Ur pair of Antenna amplifier is working on my car. Only GMIII module not yet test. Is very high possibility antenna amplifier not able to communicate with GMIII. This could be wiring problem or GMIII itself has problem.

i'll come and meet you some time in the future. i have in mind one thing to try and i need your help.

huskar3399;814448 said:
i'll come and meet you some time in the future. i have in mind one thing to try and i need your help.
how to help need to unplug any module? if unplug GMIII for sure can do at night

tweiboon;814736 said:
how to help need to unplug any module? if unplug GMIII for sure can do at night
GMIII u mean the ews module right? i am thinking it is not related to any hardware because i realized something pertaining to the key is not checked in bmw scanner. so let's try with the least hassle things first.

"how to find the real culprit 101"

huskar3399;814771 said:
GMIII u mean the ews module right? i am thinking it is not related to any hardware because i realized something pertaining to the key is not checked in bmw scanner. so let's try with the least hassle things first.

"how to find the real culprit 101"

Then is it mean u change the setting causing the remote not functioning ? Sound like impossible. U are using BMW scanner 1.4 or inpa scanner ? I think BMW scanner 1.4 not able to do this. GMIII is power window and center lock module

tweiboon;814780 said:
Then is it mean u change the setting causing the remote not functioning ? Sound like impossible. U are using BMW scanner 1.4 or inpa scanner ? I think BMW scanner 1.4 not able to do this. GMIII is power window and center lock module
nope i did not change anything. i just went into the recoding window using bmw scanner 1.4 and realized that some functions for the key is unticked. i decided not to change anything until we meet. that will be in to do list next time we meet.

Dear UDM members,

I lost my E46 key last year and went to Auto Bavaria JB to get the replacement. It cost around RM800. But before that, you will need to make a police report saying you've lost the key and bring the report together to AB as they will require it to get the replacement key for you. lead time is around 1 week. hope this info helps.

cheers...

Veera;815652 said:
Dear UDM members,

I lost my E46 key last year and went to Auto Bavaria JB to get the replacement. It cost around RM800. But before that, you will need to make a police report saying you've lost the key and bring the report together to AB as they will require it to get the replacement key for you. lead time is around 1 week. hope this info helps.

cheers...

eeehhh..........if not care about open and close the power window then can use China remote key. China stopped the rechargeable remote key currently. only non rechargeable diamond shape key available.

Top Bottom