E46 ABS ASC Part Number

• Click here to become an Official Member of BMW Club Malaysia Download Form

kw930

Club Guest
My asc pump seems gone , looking for a replacement, but quite confuse with the correct part number to purchase.

The unit inside my car is :
Block : 34516751767
ECU : 34516751768

Realoem refer me to :
Block : [SIZE=26.8601px]34516756286[/SIZE]
ECU :[SIZE=26.8601px]34516756287[/SIZE]

[SIZE=26.8601px]Any reference to refer whether are both of them interchangeable?[/SIZE]

looks like the part has been updated. tried searching for the part (using the part number u provided) in realoem, but cannot find.

actually when you click on the part, it will also show you all the previous & new part numbers ("Superseded by" means newer part & "Supersedes" means older part)

looks like the part has been updated. tried searching for the part (using the part number u provided) in realoem, but cannot find.

actually when you click on the part, it will also show you all the previous & new part numbers ("Superseded by" means newer part & "Supersedes" means older part)

Yes, did search into realoem for all the predecessor, it shows me 34516756287 <- 34516751770 <- 34511164477, non of it refer to the actual unit number inside my car :(

Try searching using ATe coding.

3027_4.jpg

jarance said:
btw, how do you know that your ASC pump is gone. Any error message.
Through the scanned result.
Initially it says my left wheel abs sensor & ABS/ASC pump failure. After changing the sensor, pump failure error still there.

kw930 said:
Through the scanned result.
Initially it says my left wheel abs sensor & ABS/ASC pump failure. After changing the sensor, pump failure error still there.
I had the similar problem. Some how, when I disconnect the plug and leave it for 5 minutes, it clear the alarm.
I guess it is more like rebooting the ASC module when it power down.

You can INPA to monitor the oil pressure. There are 2 sensors there. If the readings is different, it will give alarm message.

Press the brake and see that both reading should increase at the same time at INPA diagnostic

jarance said:
I had the similar problem. Some how, when I disconnect the plug and leave it for 5 minutes, it clear the alarm.
I guess it is more like rebooting the ASC module when it power down.

You can INPA to monitor the oil pressure. There are 2 sensors there. If the readings is different, it will give alarm message.

Press the brake and see that both reading should increase at the same time at INPA diagnostic
I don't have an INPA scanner,but I can try to disconnect the plug for 5 min as suggested.
Thanks for the advice.

Top Bottom