E39 TT @ BATU PAHAT 10th MARCH.............

• Click here to become an Official Member of BMW Club Malaysia Download Form
vixxx;722581 said:
IMG_3088-1.jpg

welcome to bra club chix!!!!! aaaaaochhhh

kehkeh...dahsyat ni, kena oder jugak ni

:top::top::top: .... intiative well done Khai ... good to see you and the geng keeping the Johor Chapter very much alive :top: .....

Sorry that I cud not make it this time but do keep this up for the goodwill of all in the Club. Just howler us if you need any assistance for future drives and meet-up .... :top:

Apiz;722660 said:
Nice meeting u all after the TT i finally can sleep at night after bring my family for shopping that end around 12pm.

kena tapau dengan itu red E39 laju woo!

itu Imola Red dah lama simpan power... dia follow lu with 4th gear je..tu yang makan asappppp...

dzuljazz2001;722665 said:
:top::top::top: .... intiative well done Khai ... good to see you and the geng keeping the Johor Chapter very much alive :top: ..... keep it up for the goodwill of all in the Club. Just howler us if you need any assistance for future drives and meet-up .... :top:

Thanks tok...insyaallah, anything which is good for the club.Future drive? yes, maybe this april...will keep u informed VP...BTW, i somehow managed to dig out Z4 and modded e34 in this sleepy town. and perhaps someday, i might be able to drag some e92 and e93 here...we'll see......

Mtigo;722620 said:
Jeram Pelangi cant la bro ...must naik lori baru sampai kaki bukit. But Cherating sound good.

Yesss..bring our families and let our missus chit chat and we can tt all the wayyyyyyyyyyy...x puas bro jumpa kejap2

u guys and batu pahat rock, and yeah, cherating and/or cikgu anywhere sounds good!

TI-tan;722700 said:
u guys and batu pahat rock, and yeah, cherating and/or cikgu anywhere sounds good!

Hehe..BP is awakened by the presence of the bimmers..wa kept in line to the restaurant and was told by friends, it war an amazing sight to behold..yes bro, will try to work sth out..stay tuned:top:d

bro zun, bahan bukti tu kira halal ye...

After that TT, Imola Red make me malam cant sleep...keep thinking 3.0 6 in line or V8...aduuhhh..sakitnya

WAhhh Mtigo sudah mau telan setong racun diri. hahahahhahahah go for the 3.0 bro. Do some research on cost and maintenance and maybe I followwww Mtigo with the poison.

Kah kah kah kah...may be you jump 1st I jump 2nd....hehehe...M52tuB28 sudah

Mtigo;722803 said:
bro zun, bahan bukti tu kira halal ye...

After that TT, Imola Red make me malam cant sleep...keep thinking 3.0 6 in line or V8...aduuhhh..sakitnya

I can show u both ...
Both comes with Eisenmann ..

Question is : ada brani ?

i need to get the bra..duduk belakang bdk bdk nie abis stone chip kasi..

Mtigo..apa website nak order bra tu?

fariz.hashim;722819 said:

Actually - we can do it over here .. Pinjam dari dia org untuk buat mold. After that - semua E39 pakai bra .. siap boleh buat color matching lagi ..

To be frank, branded imported bra feel so much better....makin lame pakai makin confiden :)

cabutzzz

fariz.hashim;722819 said:

Aku oder kat ebay bro

Betul gak what bro 535i said, kita custom je kat sini

Top Bottom