November 2012 Official Beriyani Brunch Drive to Batu Pahat, Johor Darul Takzim

• Click here to become an Official Member of BMW Club Malaysia Download Form
B33mEr;782561 said:
Awesome drive, delicious food and a company of great guys and gals ... It was great to finally meet Cikgu :4: Thank you to Cikgu and BP Bimmers for their warm welcome and hospitality :love: :top: ... I'm probably going back again for the nasi briyani, memang power!

I would have love to join you guys at the jetty tapi tersalah ikut convoy hahaha

Will post pics a bit later tonight :4:

Good to see Bro Syed in person..a broad shouldered, tough and tall guy, memang sesuai dgn the muscular M3 and 330 smg tu..hehe, I hope we can meet again in the future events...Semalam banyak tapau ke? kekeke

BlackCat;782555 said:
Nice to see all those rides in rows... And your glossy paintwork chikgu! :)

Terima kasih abang BC, my car has nothing to compare to yr m3..hehe, your ride is my inspiration...salute

tq BP Bimmers,nice to have met u all, sori could not join u all for photoshorts,had to go bck had some urgent fly.matters.hope to meet u all at Raub,thanks again.

JFT63;782564 said:
Terima kasih abang BC, my car has nothing to compare to yr m3..hehe, your ride is my inspiration...salute

Jgn lar cakap mcm tu chikgu... It is just another car with big cc. Inshallah, pelan pelan kayuh [like me :p] and you'll have one :)

BlackCat;782592 said:
Jgn lar cakap mcm tu chikgu... It is just another car with big cc. Inshallah, pelan pelan kayuh [like me :p] and you'll have one :)

Tq abg kamal, i feel more spirited now hehe....insyaallah...

harbhajan;782569 said:
tq BP Bimmers,nice to have met u all, sori could not join u all for photoshorts,had to go bck had some urgent fly.matters.hope to meet u all at Raub,thanks again.

Jan, need you assist to map out the raub route via KL and East Coast. Also pls inform tye Bentong/ Raub guys of the event ... bole ka? :4:..

JFT63;782519 said:
hhehe, Syahmi nak gi Muar atau Pagoh?

hahaha, saja je nak bagi pagoh merasa ada bimmer masuk banyak2.. advertise bmwcm kat cik adik jaga toll..

anyway, thanks a lot cikgu and the rest of the BP Bimmers puny gang for organizing such awesome event..
really best Beriyani in the world as promised.. had a great time..
really looking forward for next round of beriyani..

btw BP bimmers, nice rims larr you guys have! all kilat2 and HUGE2..
ehem, kalau2 free tu isi2 lahh ye borang OM.. mintak kat abe fadhlae ke.. hehe..

THANKS a lot to everyone that made this trip an awesome trip..
next month, raub for some durian.. jom2!

JFT63;782563 said:
Good to see Bro Syed in person..a broad shouldered, tough and tall guy, memang sesuai dgn the muscular M3 and 330 smg tu..hehe, I hope we can meet again in the future events...Semalam banyak tapau ke? kekeke

Tapau tiga je hehe ... tapi ada org tu tapau sampai 10 bungkus hahaha

B33mEr;782643 said:
Tapau tiga je hehe ... tapi ada org tu tapau sampai 10 bungkus hahaha

Kekeke, yg tapau 10 packs tu saya macam tau je......

Syahmi Aziz;782642 said:
hahaha, saja je nak bagi pagoh merasa ada bimmer masuk banyak2.. advertise bmwcm kat cik adik jaga toll..

anyway, thanks a lot cikgu and the rest of the BP Bimmers puny gang for organizing such awesome event..
really best Beriyani in the world as promised.. had a great time..
really looking forward for next round of beriyani..

btw BP bimmers, nice rims larr you guys have! all kilat2 and HUGE2..
ehem, kalau2 free tu isi2 lahh ye borang OM.. mintak kat abe fadhlae ke.. hehe..

THANKS a lot to everyone that made this trip an awesome trip..
next month, raub for some durian.. jom2!

FYI Syahmi, we dont really drive fast lah..so we choose to put more cosmetics, and BP wheels are cheaper than any other places in Johor. I dont know about kedai papan in klang...hehe....

yr matte black ride is being talked about right now. Punyalah ganazzzz..

Regarding the membership, i have the forms from fadhlae, insyaallah ada enrolment nanti....hehe

Part 2, for those who missed the photoshoot at Minyak Beku jetty. Look at the nice background....the jetty shot i called it....hehe

2012-11-03122410.jpg

2012-11-03122455.jpg

Then, the rain came and we bid each other farewell........slowly the parking space became empty, the fleet left traces of memorable moment..

sorry and million appologies to you great guys out there ...goes especially to Cikgu JFT and the organizers ...that i've missed this drive as been busy in and out of hospitals and now to old care centers etc etc ..hence my sincerely and humble appologies that i've missed out this drive ...

Top Bottom