e39 give wife..getting my mean machine e46 330ci

• Click here to become an Official Member of BMW Club Malaysia Download Form

azizulaziz78

Club Guest
Hi guys,Looks like my red e39 will be handed over to my wife. And her e36 will be sold for my newest collection..e46 330ci..nyummy..will post the pictures once the machine is in my hand...

What year is your 330ci? If you dont mind, what price you paid for it?

hi there Zun,

Well the year of the car is 2001/2002..registered in 2006, bought it from my neighbor Ah Kit ( Top Cushion) for RM130k...slightly abit above market price but with complete mods he's done is a damm good buy..

one of my dream machine... hehehe... pls post up the photos man..

aha....i know this car....u are a very very lucky fella....awesome ride, ..looks the bomb! :D congrats bro...

i know the feeling guys, just took the car for a test drive once again today before going for Puspakom Inspection, a big different from my e39 528i in terms of power...WAHHHH must practice to have a light foot..car seems asking for more once i step on the paddle....hopefully by next week Thursday the keys will be handed to me after Ah kit get his cheque cleared and also changing the whole upholstery to black leather..(included in the price) ...best of all , any of his extra parts are given to me at no charge...

azizulaziz78;633195 said:
i know the feeling guys, just took the car for a test drive once again today before going for Puspakom Inspection, a big different from my e39 528i in terms of power...WAHHHH must practice to have a light foot..car seems asking for more once i step on the paddle....hopefully by next week Thursday the keys will be handed to me after Ah kit get his cheque cleared and also changing the whole upholstery to black leather..(included in the price) ...best of all , any of his extra parts are given to me at no charge...
Bro if u dun mind me saying this, that interior is an original m sport interior thus it is suede, sayang if u change to leather..

Bro tombstone,

Yup the m sport ori seats are sure wrap in suede memang sayang if i change to leather but the two front seats condition already berbulu...also just call him and ask bout the suede material which he has in stock but color not same....how ahhhh..? any advice..????

azizulaziz78;633221 said:
Bro tombstone,

Yup the m sport ori seats are sure wrap in suede memang sayang if i change to leather but the two front seats condition already berbulu...also just call him and ask bout the suede material which he has in stock but color not same....how ahhhh..? any advice..????

bro azizulaziz78,

sorry to "curi" your thread:eek:

me also got the same problem as your.

let's see what we can get for suggestions from our fellow bros...:top:
:top::top:

azizulaziz78;633221 said:
Bro tombstone,

Actually if I remember correctly there is only slight wear on the driver shoulder bolster.. The rest is in pretty good nick.. Anyway suede tends to wear once there is a lot of friction. It doesnt help ur cause as it's a bucket seat ie it takes effort to
get in and out...but ori man..... Sayang

kokwei9035;633240 said:
bro azizulaziz78,

sorry to "curi" your thread:eek:

me also got the same problem as your.

let's see what we can get for suggestions from our fellow bros...:top:
:top::top:

no problem kokwei9035!!, the use of bmw forum such as this prestige one are for us to share info especially when theres plenty of otai out there who knows more than we do, appreciate some suggestions pls..thx

btw,

so bro kokwei9035 you are from penang..?

tombstone;633305 said:
Actually if I remember correctly there is only slight wear on the driver shoulder bolster.. The rest is in pretty good nick.. Anyway suede tends to wear once there is a lot of friction. It doesnt help ur cause as it's a bucket seat ie it takes effort to
get in and out...but ori man..... Sayang

hi there bro tombstone,

i get your feeling bout the idea of changing the ori suede (painful)... but the eyes are saying x cantik lar worn out look..but when touch the feel is different...
so i still haven't decided yet...

azizulaziz78;633332 said:
hi there bro tombstone,

i get your feeling bout the idea of changing the ori suede (painful)... but the eyes are saying x cantik lar worn out look..but when touch the feel is different...
so i still haven't decided yet...
U take your time and decide bro... It's ur ride, ur choice bro ;)

azizulaziz78;633330 said:
no problem kokwei9035!!, the use of bmw forum such as this prestige one are for us to share info especially when theres plenty of otai out there who knows more than we do, appreciate some suggestions pls..thx

btw,

so bro kokwei9035 you are from penang..?

Bro azizulaziz78,

i am from BM (near near Juru autocity), u also stay in Penang??

Your avatar is it a e39 blue colour? Your ride?? quite similar to mine...

Hope to see the pics of this beautiful 330ci. Congrats on the buy. Great car but moreover M54B30 engine is one of the best engines made. I love it!!!!

kokwei9035;633657 said:
Bro azizulaziz78,

i am from BM (near near Juru autocity), u also stay in Penang??

Your avatar is it a e39 blue colour? Your ride?? quite similar to mine...

hi there kokwei, i use to stay in penang(inland/pulau tikus area) back at yr 2000 till 2004 but moved back to kl already, yup the avatar is my blue e39 but already change to red color ..here's the link

in 2 weeks time my wife will be handling the e39 and me M54B30....hehehe

Realred78;633663 said:
Hope to see the pics of this beautiful 330ci. Congrats on the buy. Great car but moreover M54B30 engine is one of the best engines made. I love it!!!!

hope in two weeks time ill be posting the pictures of this mean machine for viewing...
till then still enjoying my humble e39....

Top Bottom