E39 Options

• Click here to become an Official Member of BMW Club Malaysia Download Form
this is new...buy second hand car then must use second hand parts from chop shop...community message from tweiboon...

T2, if that logic profess by tweiboon is true , that whoever marry a second hand wife or husband gotta buy second hand garments for the other half leh............

ay39;642410 said:
T2, if that logic profess by tweiboon is true , that whoever marry a second hand wife or husband gotta buy second hand garments for the other half leh............

Alex, if this hold water, then you are giving someone the idea to open a second hand or used garment shop.

herbert;642442 said:
Alex, if this hold water, then you are giving someone the idea to open a second hand or used garment shop.

Perhaps can suggest to tweiboon since he now can clone keys, scan car, now attending remapping courses, maybe tell him also to buy & sell used garments... Hiya, I wanna to meet him for TT, he say not free to come..

ay39;642483 said:
Perhaps can suggest to tweiboon since he now can clone keys, scan car, now attending remapping courses, maybe tell him also to buy & sell used garments... Hiya, I wanna to meet him for TT, he say not free to come..

Bcoz u didn't ask him to clone your car key...LOL so don't want to meet u lor.

Alex5522;642496 said:
Bcoz u didn't ask him to clone your car key...LOL so don't want to meet u lor.

I got a p...key to clone, can ah?

ay39;642575 said:
I got a p...key to clone, can ah?

if u really need to clone a key sure i will meet u .......................hahahahahahahahah. If not for what to meet u ?

tweiboon;642622 said:
if u really need to clone a key sure i will meet u .......................hahahahahahahahah. If not for what to meet u ?

tweiboon,

That is not a very nice statement to make. You gave us the impression that you only want to meet members who want to buy your services (clone key, headlight adjuster).

Generally members (OM & club guest) do meet up once a week for TT to chat about our mutual interest in BMW. Friendship is built through this TT session. Perhaps you haven't attended any TT since joining our club and do join us if you can spare the time.

herbert;642633 said:
tweiboon,

That is not a very nice statement to make. You gave us the impression that you only want to meet members who want to buy your services (clone key, headlight adjuster).

Generally members (OM & club guest) do meet up once a week for TT to chat about our mutual interest in BMW. Friendship is built through this TT session. Perhaps you haven't attended any TT since joining our club and do join us if you can spare the time.

i already said if i have the free time i will come to join you guys.

tweiboon;642642 said:
i already said if i have the free time i will come to join you guys.

tweiboon;642622 said:

These two statements contradicts.

tweiboon, possible to clone the first batch e39 key to the newer diamond shaped one?

muffinz;643156 said:
tweiboon, possible to clone the first batch e39 key to the newer diamond shaped one?

This should not a problem. The main point is the EWS. Once i can read your EWS and make the transponder then for sure you can start your car. Diamond shape key or not Diamond shape is also base on my transponder. But the problem is if your diamond shape key is a used key then the ELMOS transponder need to be remove and do the by pass to charge your battery. Always remember remote control and transponder are 2 different things. No matter later you have diamond shape, round shape, triangle shape, rectangle shape , square shape or what ever shape key, at the end you need to start your engine depend on the transponder.

Alex5522;644412 said:
Tis unit very cun ngo for the shipping cost bck to Port Klang : http://www.mudah.my/Bmw+e39-10089991.htm :top:

Notice in that ad, it states: "M54 Engine, Last model. (New Car RM 268,000.00)"....Sure or not?

....my 523i CBU Fully imported from GERMANY by AB in 1997 is sold at a price tag of RM 300,000.00 in the showroom!

"I have the invoice from AB when the car was first bought in 1997, hand down to me by the 1st owner"

Alex5522;644678 said:
Bro long time din't see you posting, btw did u make your roofing ?

Hi Bro Alex...

Not yet bro .. belum balik lagi .. still offshore.I think i will be back by end of this month . We go TT k

tweiboon;644711 said:
Very sorry i didnt clone for E60 key for this moment.

What happen bro . Where else i can make a spare key and where else i can find a key sifu like you . Tolong kawan ma boss

Top Bottom