E38 Interior

• Click here to become an Official Member of BMW Club Malaysia Download Form

YaZmEeN

Staff member
Guys,I have full set of the whole interior of E38, short wheel base, beige colour such as 1) Normal seats front and back (condition : bad) - RM 200 for whole set2) Door panel for 4 - RM 50 each3) Dashboard - RM 2004) sun visor - RM 50 each5) etc..etc..small items availableIf u need anything just call me and collect from my office. Price? as stated above or just gimme ur offer, i'm not selling for profit :cheers:Yazmeen+6019 235 8825

Hope you won't get shot for not putting a price on the items.

Basically, these are things that came off his car following a complete interior make over. There are just too many items. Mentioned above are just some of the bigger items.

Like Bro Yazmeen specifically mentioned, it's not for profit rather it's clearing his store. BTW his entire interior is now black so no point keeping the spares since they are beige.

haha, the price is there except that it wont be that expensive i guess...

tq unker for the explanation :top:

Vincent Hor;542912 said:
Hope you won't get shot for not putting a price on the items.

Basically, these are things that came off his car following a complete interior make over. There are just too many items. Mentioned above are just some of the bigger items.

Like Bro Yazmeen specifically mentioned, it's not for profit rather it's clearing his store. BTW his entire interior is now black so no point keeping the spares since they are beige.

Bro,

i tak pandai la to post photos...

will meet u up later k :listen:

vixxx;542948 said:
Wahh Meen...post sketgamba kete baru :)

YaZmEeN;543840 said:
Bro,

i tak pandai la to post photos...

will meet u up later k :listen:

Yazmeen,

As spoken please save me your front passanger side door sill. Your drivers side power window does it come with foldable mirror switch? also do you still have your original front armrest?

Thanks,

Bad

Dear Bro,

Yes, my door sill still there.

Driver side power window don't have the switch

Front arm rest still there, u may come over and look first k

Tq again

YaZmEeN;543863 said:
Dear Bro,

Yes, my door sill still there.

Driver side power window don't have the switch

Front arm rest still there, u may come over and look first k

Tq again

Bro Yazmeen,

Back passenger door sill, both sides ada ka? This is the one that starts from the door and goes under the passager seat.....

Thanks bro!

Cheers - S

Bro ssmann,

If the sill is the cream color one and that house under the passenger seat, yes. i still have it.

you may come today and have small tt at my office as well(actually i can't wait to look at ur car la, with the titans..hehe). Tomorrow will not be around until thursday

Cheers mate

YaZmEeN;543970 said:
Bro ssmann,

If the sill is the cream color one and that house under the passenger seat, yes. i still have it.

you may come today and have small tt at my office as well(actually i can't wait to look at ur car la, with the titans..hehe). Tomorrow will not be around until thursday

Cheers mate

Bro Yazmeen - thanks for the session yesterday. Seeing your comfort seats and all that from DIY work, awesome man!!!! Can't wait for 1st August TT!!!! Go sort your seal out for the long and windy KK drive :top: And thanks for the goodies too....u r truly da man!!!

haha...no problem man. sorry to keeps u waiting. anyway after looking at ur interior, there's some sort of force to make me polish all the wood panel inside my car that nite. u're truly poisonous.....hehe

YaZmEeN;545010 said:
haha...no problem man. sorry to keeps u waiting. anyway after looking at ur interior, there's some sort of force to make me polish all the wood panel inside my car that nite. u're truly poisonous.....hehe

This is great bro! Making an already georgeous interior even better! Quodos :top: Seals sudah buat? Must do bro. Also I think there is a thread that mentions that the vanos must be reset or will suffer poor FC. I think it is correct, my FC drop like gila. Usually I get about 800km from a full tank of my style of driving. This time around only 680km, post change of seals!!! Need to sort this out. Otherwise, the seals are an awesome performance upgrade :cool:

Is the 800 KM based on your OBC when you select Range when you top up your petrol?

BimmerE38;545631 said:
Bro,
You are getting 800km for full tank (which is 80ltr for E38). I presume its town driving, Thats amazing man.

Bro - yes, I get around 800km from a full tank which costs around RM150. This is a combo of highway/town driving. Monday to Friday my routine is standard, from home to highway exit is about 3 km drive for which I do not exceed 60km/h. Warm up engine slowly. Once I clear the toll booth, there is a straight stretch with little traffic for about 3 km. This is where I take the car up to around 200km/h and then crawl at around 80km/h average (due to ridiculous traffic) till I reach the Jalan Duta toll exit. Then city driving till my office for around 8kms. Same routine going home. I pump petrol every 10 days or so.

But afterthe seal change, I got only 680km.....

elwine30;545647 said:
Is the 800 KM based on your OBC when you select Range when you top up your petrol?

I do not have OBC on my E38. I reset Odometer to "0" each time I re-fuel a full tank and it is based on this reading

YaZmEeN;542883 said:
Guys,

I have full set of the whole interior of E38, short wheel base, beige colour such as
1) Normal seats front and back (condition : bad)
2) Door panel for 4
3) Dashboard
4) sun visor
5) etc..etc..

If u need anything just call me and collect from my office. Price? just gimme ur offer, i'm not selling for profit :cheers:

Yazmeen
+6019 235 8825

Yazemeen,

Please state your price for your items. This is part of the forum requirements. Else some action will be taken on your posting.

Thanks.

WC 9922 Like I mentioned earlier:

Quote : Hope you won't get shot for not putting a price on the items.

Like Bro Yazmeen specifically mentioned, it's not for profit rather it's clearing his store. BTW his entire interior is now black so no point keeping the spares since they are beige. Unquote

BTW Yazmeen's posting is not even in the classifieds. Basically all these items will only attract the E38 7 series owners only which is a small group of us. Those who have responded to Yazmeen has gotten what they want for free! or by just paying a token. That's why Yazmeen is unable to quote the price. His intentions are good. Not for profiting.

wc9922;545811 said:
Yazemeen,

Please state your price for your items. This is part of the forum requirements. Else some action will be taken on your posting.

Thanks.

wc9922;545811 said:
Yazemeen,

Thanks.

The committee should exercise a little leniency here, afterall its not for profiteering.

ssmann;545772 said:
I do not have OBC on my E38. I reset Odometer to "0" each time I re-fuel a full tank and it is based on this reading

How come you don't have the OBC bro? You should be able to see you RANGE on the instrument cluster by cycling the clicks on the stalk.

Top Bottom