E34 M50B25TU - lowered with Eibach

• Click here to become an Official Member of BMW Club Malaysia Download Form

fandango

Club Guest
Hello there,I finally lowered my ride with Eibachs. Currently matched with Bilsteins black...handling is totally transformed from a boat to a more controlled and responsive ride...but still retains some comfort...:top: only mod i have is a Turner chip. here are some pix, enjoy...

Bro fan, the ride will look nice with lowered spring but its more ganazzz if you attach
with the big wheel 19"... he he he... :top:
One more thing, be aware on the high humps. Drive as slow as you can to avoid
your car underneath being scratched. Good luck... :wink:

p/s: your BBS cap been stolen aar?

hey azam, thanks for the tip. yeah, some !@#$ stole it when my wife parked it at her work place...i was told it costs 120/pc...i can do without it for the time being...

azam318;408706 said:
Bro fan, the ride will look nice with lowered spring but its more ganazzz if you attach
with the big wheel 19"... he he he... :top:
One more thing, be aware on the high humps. Drive as slow as you can to avoid
your car underneath being scratched.
Good luck... :wink:

p/s: your BBS cap been stolen aar?

yeap Eibach is lower at the back compared to other springs, so need to be careful on the back, for the front it is ok la, i always feel nervous when i am going those very step car park.....:stupid:

bro, want to test drive your car can ah?? just want to check out the turner chip la..., the chip you mentioned make me feel itchy la..., so how?

wan520i;408812 said:
bro, want to test drive your car can ah?? just want to check out the turner chip la..., the chip you mentioned make me feel itchy la..., so how?

so how? what? buy 2 laaa....1 for u and 1 for me laa kehkehkeh

OK vixxx, I will buy 2, 1 for you & 1 for me, what flavor you want? onion or tomato ? err..., any where I can get "budu" flavored?

kekekekek..., want to go find fandango at Cyberjaya?

wan520i;408927 said:
OK vixxx, I will buy 2, 1 for you & 1 for me, what flavor you want? onion or tomato ? err..., any where I can get "budu" flavored?

Bro ,when you come down?TT with fandango.

wan520i;408927 said:

let me know, should b ok

GT-E34 & vixxx,

Wow.., both also official members..., wait la.., I will go when the blue moon come la...

Most important is must wait for green light from fandango maa...

wan520i;409103 said:
GT-E34 & vixxx,

Wow.., both also official members..., wait la.., I will go when the blue moon come la...
Most important is must wait for green light from fandango maa...

wel u when? upgrade laaaa blater.... be a blue badge. no green light from fandango also can came maa, mace la jauh sngat bentung denga Klumpo.....

amrannazi;409143 said:
mtech nice , zender nicer .......
Lamo tok dengar cito sihat ko be?

yeah, mtech at the front and AC for the sides and rear.

The turner chip's advantage is more apparent from 3k onwards...pulls strongly to 6k rpm...cant really feel much below that. never dyno before and after tho. Engine also sound a bit higher pitch.

anyway, some of the advantage is blunted by the slush box. I'm planning to convert to manual once I hv enough moolah. will then dyno and see.

tt no prob dudes. jez come on over.

wow nice car bro, btw did you lost your center cap? I'm not sure, but it looks like BBS RX? If so, here in indo someone sell it at Rp 650.000 / 4pcs (Brand new/Genuine). i don't know wheter it's a good/bad price. If you interested, PM me, coz one of my friend is about to go there this month :)

Top Bottom