Bilstein Yellows for E34.....

• Click here to become an Official Member of BMW Club Malaysia Download Form
bimmerman,

No stock locally and Singapore the last time (Aug'06) I checked. Price is slightly cheaper, not factoring the transportation cost to somehow have it delivered into Malaysia. You pretty much have to order either locally in M'sia or Singapore, and the shipment will come from Germany.

mr viewfinder..
any idea whats the price range?
singapore tarak stock ar?

viewfinder said:
bimmerman,

No stock locally and Singapore the last time (Aug'06) I checked. Price is slightly cheaper, not factoring the transportation cost to somehow have it delivered into Malaysia. You pretty much have to order either locally in M'sia or Singapore, and the shipment will come from Germany.

Thanks Viewfinder. Sometimes I drive into Singpaore and I could probably bring it back during one of my trips there. How much does it cost do you know?

bimmerman said:
Thanks Viewfinder. Sometimes I drive into Singpaore and I could probably bring it back during one of my trips there. How much does it cost do you know?

I've forgotten the exact amount now. I think for 2 fr and 2 rr it came out to be around S$720. And that's B6 I believe and B8 was like $40 more. Make sure you give them the details of your E34 existing struct nut size, which determines which Bilstein part # to get.

AFAIK - no stock in SG.

Ordered mine from Bavarian Auto, Segambut .. Took 2 mths to arrive.
So, this Raya, I'll be running on B8 ...

Not e: Beware of imitations.

mr 535i
when can i get a ride in ur humble yet powerfoo 535?
nak rase jugak B8..

asman said:
mr 535i
when can i get a ride in ur humble yet powerfoo 535?
nak rase jugak B8..

Where got powerfoo .. cruizing ony laaaa ...

Can - before Raya .. Now - car dlm oven - tgh baked :D

Kalau cruise dlm V8 , muleh tak ? :p

535i said:

Wah, dah berapa lama dalam oven? Last week dah kata kereta ada dalam oven....:eek:

flash said:
Wah, dah berapa lama dalam oven? Last week dah kata kereta ada dalam oven....:eek:

same like the owner .... simpan lama-lama .... later tak boleh pakai ....... hehehehe

flash said:

Ehh - keter aku - aku punyer pasal laaaa ... :cool:

Ko ingat - sekali masuk oven dah cukup ?
Sekarang dekat raya - oven busy - masak kuih bangkit, kuih tart ... alamak .. lapar la pulak .. :eek:

535i said:

Sekarang dekat raya - oven busy - masak kuih bangkit, kuih tart ... alamak .. lapar la pulak .. :eek:[/quote

Ini oven pakai arang - tak cukup kayu lagi; tak cukup panas lagi, asap je lebih.......

Fireblade said:
535i said:

Sekarang dekat raya - oven busy - masak kuih bangkit, kuih tart ... alamak .. lapar la pulak .. :eek:[/quote

Ini oven pakai arang - tak cukup kayu lagi; tak cukup panas lagi, asap je lebih.......

Awat - berhajat ke ? Setakat 2.5 E36 MANUAL tu ... tak payah laaa .. kan dah 'kena' KL-Kuantan .. tak serik lagi ke ?

Now , back to the original topic - B8 BILSTEIN .!

Hi,
for comfort ride, still prefer bilstein HD n standard springs..
performance ride, go for eibach springs n bilstein sports...

best rgds.
chanks

I have just installed a set of Bilstein B8s and Eibach Pro Kit springs on my E30. LOVE IT! It is marginally bumpier than my previous set up of Mtech springs and Koni adjustables, but only just... It's firm but not harsh and the handling is great!

alrighty then

535i said:

orait,cayalah...
mcm ni la rock,would it be to much to ask if i get to test drive it:D
535i u have pm

eibach prokit n b8 bilstein ar..sounds good to me..
i will seriously consider this buy..

scin said:
I have just installed a set of Bilstein B8s and Eibach Pro Kit springs on my E30. LOVE IT! It is marginally bumpier than my previous set up of Mtech springs and Koni adjustables, but only just... It's firm but not harsh and the handling is great!
spot on.... try using it with Apex sports spring or maybe H&R spring. Even better dude.
Cheers.

Bimmerman...dun hesitate. you wont regret. But usually they have low mileage on you.

My Konis...20k++kmh My Apex Sports 30++Km now the Bilstein B8..dunno.Thats why I never buy Used Performance Aborbers.

Zoggee said:
spot on.... try using it with Apex sports spring or maybe H&R spring. Even better dude.
Cheers.

Bimmerman...dun hesitate. you wont regret. But usually they have low mileage on you.

My Konis...20k++kmh My Apex Sports 30++Km now the Bilstein B8..dunno.Thats why I never buy Used Performance Aborbers.

Ur 20k++ for KONIs - sebab always makan donut .. Try driving slower - sure tahan one ..

My observation on E30 n E34 - the rear abs goes off faster ...

Zog - try GAB GAS for PAJERO .. sure tahan kow-kow .. but no free-play laa :rolleyes:

Zoggee said:
Cheers.

Actually I'm currently using Bilstein springs and normal shocks. These Bilstein springs are made by Eibach for Bilstein and are meant for the B6 I think. But I've already had enough of lowered ride. Gives me a phobia when the car is loaded and I have to go over speedbumps. A bit like Lambourghini syndrome. So I'm thinking of going for the B6 with standard springs. That way I get a standard ride height with a controlled ride. Won't be an outright handling machine but I don't mind the compromise. I'm getting old already and want a more practical car. The car ain't got no power anyway. :)

Top Bottom