E30 Knee Bolster

• Click here to become an Official Member of BMW Club Malaysia Download Form

dvng

Club Guest
just visited theva to fix my rear bumpers, and guess what, he has made fibreglass knee bolster for the e30, which is most sought after by e30 fans. its black in colour and he will give lifetime guarantee that it will not break. Check it out!!!

look exactly like the ori knee bolster xcept it is black & smooth finish. I think he's tryin to sell for RM100/=

that thing under the steering that covers all the wiring...

i say, i got a spare ori...anyone need just let me know...i give it up for RM50

Originally posted by Fuhrer@Mar 17 2005, 10:51 PM
bottom kick panel under the steering column laah..:)
Ah so des ne, thot I saw wun like dat from Pussy 2 friday TTs ago, looked like it wuz made fr fibre glas, cost of wich I can't remember :)

Originally posted by shaifulo@Mar 17 2005, 10:57 PM

Inviting proposition but I'mn curious which iz lighter & will tahan better the effects of fairly regular off-on dismantling. :)

does the fibre one have the ends that clip on the clutch pedal plate or not..i guess those things keep falling off because you guys don't clip it on correctly..

2cent..whats under your dash that you want to remove and put it back all the time? heheh

Originally posted by Fuhrer@Mar 17 2005, 11:35 PM
does the fibre one have the ends that clip on the clutch pedal plate or not..i guess those things keep falling off because you guys don't clip it on correctly..

2cent..whats under your dash that you want to remove and put it back all the time? heheh
Old jalopy sur got all sortsa problems-lah :) So going fwd mus ensure durability to screw holes can take heavy duty in & out -lor :rofl: :yahoo: :lol:

Originally posted by shaifulo@Mar 17 2005, 10:57 PM

how come you got xtra? normally the mech that broke it when they open roughly, for me normally I will do the opening if needed to be open as those guys don't care its not their car you see I kena even the plastic screws missing and they will say don't know. I am very particular will check every detail after people touch it I mean anywhere. missing I will make sure get it replace tak mau missing tak shock lah. see lah if yours still good and no takers I don't mind to keep xtra just keep it in your car if we meet just come forward to me if I can'nt remember to many kakis I am new not everybody I kenal ok.

Originally posted by shaifulo@Mar 17 2005, 02:57 PM

Bro

Is it in good condition? Any crack or broken? If good i will take it of you. :D

Originally posted by dvng@Mar 17 2005, 10:03 PM
look exactly like the ori knee bolster xcept it is black & smooth finish. I think he's tryin to sell for RM100/=
I got one of that from Theva for slightly less bcos I fitted my M3 side mirrors there at the same time. :D

i made 5 nos, all in black ready to spray or wrap it..for any e30 forumers in case their break.. i kept one for spare
price 125 each, as i was charged for each..
so far 3 sold...

Top Bottom