e23 owners..

• Click here to become an Official Member of BMW Club Malaysia Download Form
Nemesis;209052 said:
Well am halfway through re-chroming or de- painting, and am at the point where I am ready to choke anyone with a can of flat black paint. Personally I think it cheapens the look of the car, plus being so large colour matching the bumpers makes the car look bulbous.
I'm nearly done with the black stuff and gonna jump on the ten coats of paint my bumpers have *sigh*

Eh can get metal body kit lar?

Dechroming cheapens the car? :eek: My car is aledi cheap :D How much cheaper can it be... hehehe... anyway, I've been looking at e38 design... seems like it has less chrome that the big brother. Maybe I'll go that direction, instead of dechroming everything under the sun. My car lost its windshield chrome when the previous owner replace the windshield. Doesn't look bad without it... new one cost rm300 wooo... but who want to pay? Recently I managed to get a used set, but the shop didn't want to install it for me... they said they have to take out the windshield first and that will destroy the rubber. New rubber also cost RM300++... WTH... :mad:

There are several shops in KL/Selangor that can do metal bodykit. Just show them the money and the design. I heart ppl complaining their prices have skyrocketed since last year... got to think twice again... hmm...

Hehe good point can't say I paid alot for my E23 either. Should have said cheapens the car visually as is luxury saloon.

I been thinkin about the front trim and I remember back in the day when rubber gasket/chrome trim windshields were the norm, the trim was removed first, then the screen changed and the trim put back.
I stared at my cars trim for about half an hour and can't see how the screen would come out with chrome in place, wouldnt be enuff give in the rubber.
I could be wrong and please dont quote me, but for sure the trim can be inserted after, maybe is worth gettin second opinion from another windshield pro.
Or if u comin to the Penang TT this weekend we could put it in 2gether.

M30, why???.......

Tomorrow TT will be at .... call me lah by 1pm tomorrow...0133698037

I see, Nemesis. Well, I'm pretty sure if we start with the metal bodykits project, many of the chrome parts are not that relevant anymore especially the bumpers. The chromes at the windows and nose will still matters. So maybe it's not just the chroming thingy, but the look of the other parts of the car also.

I think you are right about the windshield trim. It should be possible, since the gap between the rubber is still there, not glued. Will check with other shops for opinion.

Unfortunately I won't be able to attend the Penang TT... thank you for the offer :D Any plan coming to KL? So far I've only managed to meet Ez77 and Fai728.

ez77...coz i won't be in Malaysia to drive the car.

I actually like all the chrome on the car...this is what gives it its classic look. New morden cars does not have this much chrome anymore. Especially the bumper, only the old cars have them chrome.

wah nice to see the group is getting bz.. miss my e23s la!

1327516532568l.jpg

13275173464662l.jpg

if you guys come across any good 735 i dun mind.. i wan the the shark nose.. dun like the flat tht much....

True Syah if body kitted out plus the chrome would look cherry. Shame my bumper chrome still hiding.
Sorry u can't make it, but I should make a trip down south has been a while since I was in civilisation.

M30, u goin anywhere nice?

Those your prize winners Mafia? Kewl u had both nose types and both show stoppers too. Anyway rich feller like u must have 5k under the sofa cushions to come back to the E23 brigade:D
Oh and do give us info on the red car exhaust.

where got rich la.. i werk very hard for my money k!...

neway.. yes those are my two cars.. behind the orange car, the silver one oso was mine... lowered with stagerred RD rims!...

well the car exhaust is jus a split after the center box to the sides... ...its really loud.. but it was shows only!...everytime i drive it.. i get a ticket!.. damn it!

Hehe sorry dint mean to impune that u don work hard for the money, can sympathise with u. Seems to get harder every year.

Bad luck on the tickets, most of the road blocks here seem to target 125Z's and EX5 with paip potong. A while back my back box split and sounded like a stock car, but still managed to rumble thru with no pull over gesture.

hahaha.. you were luckky dude.. but if you had fat rims.. and fat like me.. sure u kena pulled over...

well, nice meeting you guys earlier.. hope to see you guys next wk on our thursday TTs... now.. i have to go look fer 7.. at least a 735...

whoa mafia still up n running at 5AM eh :) good to see you... i oso must work hard aa like this to start collect all those e30s and below...

so far twice i passed a roadblock without being pulled over, but the summons came 3 months later... first i thot it's the car... but now I think it must be the rust laa... :D

there were once I was pulled over by a white waja speeding around 112km/h. it was at night, I guess he couldn't see the rust that well. when he saw the condition of the car interior, my 3 kids and wife, he started lecturing about being safe on the road... and how much the value of rm300. He oso advised me to "belanja" my kids rm50 on the following day since he "saved" me rm300. After that, he left me and 1 minute later I saw him "lecturing" a merc instead... man... I don't think it's luck heheh

Hmm... Is there any color that makes rust very visible at night??? ;)

hahaha.. .yalor.. no werk no money mah... :D

well... paint the car dirty brown.. muahahahaha...

well.. your car is nice... keep it tht way. lucky thing the police didnt take anything and was nice.. bet the merc guy wasnt tht lucky..... :)

neway.. mine looked brutal and had tht funky paint job!... no matter wat i get stopped on every roadblock!... damn it..

now drive normal saint cars.. sumtimes my e28 gets attn too during nite.. so now.. i hardly drive it out... :D

e23

Long waited pic of 3ppl get-2-gather at Sk, Sgor.....Syahrunn, Fai728i and ez77....

Picture038.jpg

aiseh superimpose la that LE in the middle... :) u have my e23 pic what... anyway, that light blue I think too soft la for e23 with e24 lip and deep dish... hehe how about navy or cobalt blue?

color

syahruln;222098 said:
aiseh superimpose la that LE in the middle... :) u have my e23 pic what... anyway, that light blue I think too soft la for e23 with e24 lip and deep dish... hehe how about navy or cobalt blue?

speed blue (impreaza) or savvy blue amcam?

heh anything darker should be ok laa to me. e24 lip tu ada source tak? berapa agak2 harga kedai potong, selain kedai sg besi tu?

Lip

Bro, bila mau mai Kajang.....wa free sampai 21/6......kehkehkeh......ada stu tempat bole wat bodykit n fiber...murah n terbaik.....:)

Cuti ka sampai 21/6? Tak percaya gua :) Dah test dah kedai fiber tu? Costing amacam? Showroom car bole la kot pakai fiber tu... heh keta masuk sawah mcm keta aku susah sikit la beb... Wings, eyelip bole la pakai fiber. Lip & sideskirt tu kena pakai metal gak.

Hi, ada jgk gambar keta aku dlm nih.. hehe thanks ezz77... syahruln bila mau turun jb lagik?

Top Bottom