Do you turn off your air-cond before you stop/start your car?

• Click here to become an Official Member of BMW Club Malaysia Download Form
The squeaking sound can be resolved by using grease or silicon spray :)

aoch88;668985 said:

Any recommendation brand ? last time the mechanic use one is black color but he cover the brand....hardly to find it in JB..i scared later damage the rubber.

Anthony5785;668939 said:
I rub the grease on the rubber it self, the theory is, the rubber = old women skin and we rub on it to rejuvinate it...hehe
Yours is door or mirror ? when u wind down the window half way and u try to move it front and back and see if got squeaking sound ? sometimes, the cause is from the rubber and car frame and some times cause by the motor it self....i kena both b4

As for the ash, i fully agree, my interior is all black thus...when the tiny tiny ash land on it ....piss off especially after car wash.

15 yrs of driving experience must put to test and porsche is worth it. i think i can win it if in small road like kuantan...i like to drive in such road compare to highway.....

Bro ...i trust mine is the window as the sound dissapear once i lower the window. Man .. u must be driving some powderfull e60 to smoke the porsche .. keep it up bro.. anyhow drive safely .

Last time when i work in kuantan, i travel to KL frequently and that was before the lanchang - kuantan highway built.The iswara i owned never failed me, drove like 'falali' at sharp corners.Thank god i m still kicking to narrate the story .

shiva73;669035 said:
Bro ...i trust mine is the window as the sound dissapear once i lower the window. Man .. u must be driving some powderfull e60 to smoke the porsche .. keep it up bro.. anyhow drive safely .

Last time when i work in kuantan, i travel to KL frequently and that was before the lanchang - kuantan highway built.The iswara i owned never failed me, drove like 'falali' at sharp corners.Thank god i m still kicking to narrate the story .

I do usually travel Kuantan last time ...maybe 8~9 yrs back. Every week i use to travel from cheras to kuantan, kemaman, especially kerteh for commissioning work and offshore. The best car i every speed is with perdana V6 from Awana Kijal till to Cheras round about 3hrs. From Cheras bukit angrrik till to subang submit, 20 min Iswara aeroback manual vs Kancil...water boiling after that.

Now days getting old...early retirement.

Anthony5785;669024 said:
Any recommendation brand ? last time the mechanic use one is black color but he cover the brand....hardly to find it in JB..i scared later damage the rubber.

Normally if you buy from mechanic or china-man hardware shops they will sell you some unknown brands. I got mine from Ace Hardware and there are plenty of options there :) I'm using Johnsen's Silicon Spray @ RM18 and so far so good. The sad part is we always need to spray again if the sound comes back.

There is another solution by sticking something like a double side tape where ab also do the same as permanent solution however, our method is much much more cheaper lo.

Spray type or tooth paste type ?

Anthony5785;669119 said:
There is another solution by sticking something like a double side tape where ab also do the same as permanent solution however, our method is much much more cheaper lo.

Spray type or tooth paste type ?

Actually I have read a lot about this problem, google-ed day/night so there are a few things you can do :p

1) Silicon spray (spray type) and you can buy them from Ace Hardware or local hardware store
2) BMW lubricant or silicon lubricant (paste type)
3) 3M PTFE 5425 tapes (bloody expensive, few hundred RM for a small roll)
4) Change the whole window seam (RM200 per window, original part from Bavarian Auto). This would last you some time before it gets hardened again
5) Buy new car, haha

I like the last one - number 5. kia kia kia.
Yeah the silicon spray will not tahan lama . once it dry , the sound will come .

Tony ; U must be hell of racer bro .. berhati hati di jalan raya.:)
aoch88 : Bro , I wana try ur spray , can huh . see if last longer. Do u still have balance to share ?

look like we are out of topic.. better back out b4 moderator bising . sorry guys.

Sure bro shiva :) You can spray all you want, I'll get a new one if you finish it up

Aoch88, it seem like the whole night I only reply your thread in a multiple section... Lol...

Bro shiva, i do like to race and chase..i am slowing down now days... Balls went missing.. Value life and if ppl chase.."inner patient"...

Bro ..Aoch88.. pakai sikit saja . kekeke

Bro Tony...glad u r slowing down . heheheheh

I never been to any TT before because you are not here :) If you go then I will go, lol

aoch88;669398 said:
I never been to any TT before because you are not here :) If you go then I will go, lol

If you are a gal, i come and drive you there but unfortunately...haiz...LOL

See how, i will plan for it. As i know the official one is second week of every month at friday night.

Where both of you guys stay ?

It has been almost more than a year i visited the TT spot. The last one was at TTDI , Wish i can do it this time .

shiva73;669129 said:
I like the last one - number 5. kia kia kia.
Yeah the silicon spray will not tahan lama . once it dry , the sound will come .

I think the BMW lubricant may last longer. I got mine solved by AB during my last service & it's been nearly a month now. Touch wood, the sound never resurface ...hehe.

shiva73;669515 said:
Where both of you guys stay ?

It has been almost more than a year i visited the TT spot. The last one was at TTDI , Wish i can do it this time .

I am in jb.... Now racun acho88 to come over... U wan some??

Anthony5785;669589 said:
I am in jb.... Now racun acho88 to come over... U wan some??

I m thinking of racuning you to come over KL. Planning to come over to Jb sumwer october, visiting my brother at tampoi .

With ur driving skill sure satu jam setengah sampai KL :)

shiva73;669641 said:
I m thinking of racuning you to come over KL. Planning to come over to Jb sumwer october, visiting my brother at tampoi .

With ur driving skill sure satu jam setengah sampai KL :)

Car i havent try before so fast but with bike yes....PM me when you want to come...Intro to you some of the Official member over here...they are good at racun..LOL

aoch88;668985 said:

Try not to put silicone based product on rubbers. Sama apply to "enhancement" procedures too hehehe

Top Bottom