Discussion on Threads and Post Deletion

• Click here to become an Official Member of BMW Club Malaysia Download Form
tIANcI;801819 said:
But we are talking about the forum la, not talking about the club here. I also giving mere suggestion about your suggestion for the CMs to consider. The fact I am trying to get at is that, the forum is a platform for such outings and its being enjoyed by many OMs despite being non-club sanctioned. So if restrictions come in then how la?

IMHO with the restrictions you've got 2 options
1) SIGN UP and enjoy your stay here

OR
2) limit and save your post count

Aiya.... susah la... ni maacam...bro ice...

ICEMAN 68;801827 said:
IMHO with the restrictions you've got 2 options
1) SIGN UP and enjoy your stay here

OR
2) limit and save your post count

Blackhowling ... you tipu me so many times wanna go teh tarik, sure boh you go to MMZ?

Iceman ... ok ok ... then like me sudah 'overdue' apa macam la? :)

Dear all,

We appreciate that posting in this thread do not stray too far out from the intended topic. For the forum sake, lets together gether brain-storm ourselves and provide feedbacks and suggestions for us to address it later.
Your feedbacks and suggestion may sound absurd or silly or what not to others, it dont matter. We will treat each feedbacks/suggestion equally.

TQVM :top: ...

Thank you for the suggestion bro ICEMAN68 :4: ..

ICEMAN 68;801799 said:
SUGGESTIONS / PROPOSAL
More suggestion please and please stick to the topic of discussion ... ....

others NON deletion thread matter
1) CG given excess to post about 100~200 post max till they decide to take up the membership ..if they think this club has got no value..then by all means pls stop posting for once.

:listen: please stay within the thread's topic :4: .. TQ.
slyder;801816 said:
Like that kita buat Championship baru boleh? We can make it Dzul Cup Challenge. ;)

By all means bro, please list down your suggestion to make it counted .. :top:.
tIANcI;801819 said:
But we are talking about the forum la, not talking about the club here. I also giving mere suggestion about your suggestion for the CMs to consider. The fact I am trying to get at is that, the forum is a platform for such outings and its being enjoyed by many OMs despite being non-club sanctioned. So if restrictions come in then how la?

BLaCkHoWLiNG;801841 said:
I was there last week, and the week before... *please stick to the topic* can bring this offline via pm. lol

Please note that I am on topic as Prez spoke about MMZ and you followed up, so its a natural flow and hence not deemed as off topic. :p Will PM you la ...

Daniel E30;801771 said:
SAYA SETUJU......bro Gamenoob, boleh tolong help with booking once prez confirms date and time....
Dan

As much as I wanted to assist on this, I'm afraid I'm at the post count limit. Half way through coordinating, I might get chop.... you know what I mean?

Ignoring the fact that I managed to convinced a few BMW owner (CG and OM alike) to form 2 team to compete in the upcoming MY KART Amateur Competition in Mar 10. I thought it would be a good add-on as part of club activity or even sponsoring the label on the driver racing suits..for promo and greater branding awareness.

Obviously such gesture on my end is not appreciated by some.. despite the fact that the outing on Jan 26 attended by many bmwcm ol timer, founding members, etc.

ICEMAN 68;801799 said:
SUGGESTIONS / PROPOSAL
1) CG given excess to post about 100~200 post max till they decide to take up the membership ..if they think this club has got no value..then by all means pls stop posting for once.

gamenoob;801882 said:
Dan

As much as I wanted to assist on this, I'm afraid I'm at the post count limit. Half way through coordinating, I might get chop.... you know what I mean?

Ignoring the fact that I managed to convinced a few BMW owner (CG and OM alike) to form 2 team to compete in the upcoming MY KART Amateur Competition in Mar 10. I thought it would be a good add-on as part of club activity or even sponsoring the label on the driver racing suits..for promo and greater branding awareness.

Obviously such gesture on my end is not appreciated by some.. despite the fact that the outing on Jan 26 attended by many bmwcm ol timer, founding members, etc.

Very complicated situation. Some CGs now taking initiative to organise events utilising this forum as a platform because they enjoy the camaraderie. Not just because of the badge or the club. There is no money to be made, there is no glory to be bestowed. Its about people. We got drives, we got Sepang, we got karting and now kart enduro race. I wonder la ... I really wonder ...

Biggest joke is this ... non OM of BMWCOM and non owner of a BMW is organising stuff for the BMW forumers ... very very interesting. Hmmmmm ...

Since this is not going away, can I suggest that moderators of the forum are voted publically in the forum. Since moderators only moderate the forum, so the forum users vote who the moderators are. CMs and OFMs etc do not have moderating powers. In this way, moderators are fair and impartial, and we do not mix politics with moderation.

The CMs worry about the welfare of the club and events etc, but let moderators moderate the forum. This will resolve a lot of issues immediately, and if need be, bring up the issue in AGM. Seperation of duties is always good for everyone.

If you want to impose segregation between OM and CG, then let only the OMs vote for moderators, since that is also an issue now.

What happened to the good ol' days when no one gave two hoots if you are an OM or CG. If you sit next to me in the TT, we can talk, laugh and cry like kings. Maybe we close the forum and only use it to post announcement of events etc. All other chit chat we save for TTs in person.

Days gone by ... Times change ... People change ... Last time you not so hairy, now you very hairy

ramsing;801907 said:
Since this is not going away, can I suggest that moderators of the forum are voted publically in the forum. Since moderators only moderate the forum, so the forum users vote who the moderators are. CMs and OFMs etc do not have moderating powers. In this way, moderators are fair and impartial, and we do not mix politics with moderation.

The CMs worry about the welfare of the club and events etc, but let moderators moderate the forum. This will resolve a lot of issues immediately, and if need be, bring up the issue in AGM. Seperation of duties is always good for everyone.

This.

Also, I don't see the need to segregate OM and CG. The way to do so is by offering better OM benefits NOT by taking away CG rights!!

PS: All this public bickering/politicking about CGs & OMs do not help the club in any way.

Maxxsp ... Wonder why so hard for many to realise what you just said? Hmmmm ...

tIANcI;801921 said:
Maxxsp ... Wonder why so hard for many to realise what you just said? Hmmmm ...

Why didn't you click 'Thanks' on my post?
You must thank my post to support what I say...

Listen listen listen when the club speak then you listen :rolleyes:...you all are inside the club's club house...in any club house you go to, you abide by the rules you want to change the rules join the club and put your 2 cents worth..try going to any club and give ur 2 cents worth as a guest do u think they will give a damn. The club already let u use the facility for free then just be thankful and play nice...as it is u see no value in paying then why bother abt how this club is being run?? I give up!

BLaCkHoWLiNG;801831 said:
Alvin - my post was deleted without any warning on my inbox. Infact, my account was conveniently 'glitched' and i wasn't able to post. Right, VB glitches… even if it's a glitch, why was my posts no longer there when a few minutes ago it was?

And on the account of our cops on the streets, why are u comparing us with them? Are u saying our moderators are SPM level only? If yes, I'll understand fully.

Just a point or two to ponder but u and I are friends forever - I love u uncle Alvin *muak*

by the way, tak pe la.. delete aje.. i am only CG - Crappy Guest.. lol ;)

Herbert you bad bad boy why you delete my friend post??? ..........Happpyyy;)

BLaCkHoWLiNG;801939 said:
See... i never said it was Herbert.. but even you have the perception it would be him.. apa ni... dont la be so prejudice.. it could be some other people.. or glitch

oooops... sorry! dzuljazz/herbert you bad bad boy why you delete my friend post??? ..........Happpyyy;)

Only this 2 can delete post mah...since you say its not a glitch....kekekek

BLaCkHoWLiNG;801938 said:
Again, segregation of OM and CG.. adui, alvin I lap u la.. i really do.. come.. *muak*

Bro ...youre called a club guest for a reason ..it used to be called 'Forummers' but the club didnt want to give you a false sense of belonging so it changed it to club guest, to remind u that u are a guest of the club....if the word club guest dissgusses you...then show me the money!..:wink:

PS: Lates update! just got confirmation that ur post was indeed not touched and it was a glitch just like wht everyone was trying to tell you....infact i had to type this all over again because after hitting reply everything went missing.

Top Bottom