Discussion on Threads and Post Deletion

• Click here to become an Official Member of BMW Club Malaysia Download Form
....wah! I envy u lah...i so long be OM also never get letter b4...hehehehhhe

ramsing;802017 said:
Wow I got warning letter from the CM. official letter some more that my conduct as an OM is un becoming. Looks like my days of an OM is numbered. Oh well. Nice knowing you guys.

I wonder when they ban me, can my name still be mentioned? Hmmm. Anyone know?

since you became the ghee tycoon ...many ppl ran out of business larrr ...

ayoo like that also got letter ka ... you sure it's not a letter from your GF ?

XXX;802018 said:
....wah! I envy u lah...i so long be OM also never get letter b4...hehehehhhe

Hahhaha coz u got back up ma. They send u one letter, and say from now on, they can ban u at their discretion. Never tell u which threads or instances that is being referred too. So basically if the feeling is there, it's just a press of the button away.

Xxx, when I'm banned, I still want to sell my ghee. Can you be my sponsor OM for the classifieds? I promise won't sell rotten ghee hahahah

ramsing;802017 said:
Wow I got warning letter from the CM. official letter some more that my conduct as an OM is un becoming. Looks like my days of an OM is numbered. Oh well. Nice knowing you guys.

He who must not be mentioned.

ICEMAN 68;802020 said:
since you became the ghee tycoon ...many ppl ran out of business larrr ...

ayoo like that also got letter ka ... you sure it's not a letter from your GF ?

Yes la. I have to wear my best Sunday dress when on d forum. U want to see d letter ar ice? Ok let me upload.

ramsing;802023 said:
Yes la. I have to wear my best Sunday dress when on d forum. U want to see d letter ar ice? Ok let me upload.

He whose name shall not be mentioned soon - Off topic! :)

ramsing;802023 said:

what have u done bro....i miss you already...is this for real...ghee ghee ghee

ramsing;802021 said:
Hahhaha coz u got back up ma. They send u one letter, and say from now on, they can ban u at their discretion. Never tell u which threads or instances that is being referred too. So basically if the feeling is there, it's just a press of the button away.

Xxx, when I'm banned, I still want to sell my ghee. Can you be my sponsor OM for the classifieds? I promise won't sell rotten ghee hahahah

...sure can for a free can of ghee.

ramsing;802017 said:

Thou shalt join he-who-must-not-be-named at the Deathly Hallows.......:wink:

ramsing;802021 said:

All Hail Lord VolderGhee

Is this considered on topic because I am now confused. Was informed I am always posting unrelated stuff. I need clarification.

ramsing;802017 said:

Conduct unbecoming??? By Siva? Gimme a break.. Dei, whose nose did you punch la?

mizhan;802084 said:
Conduct unbecoming??? By Siva? Gimme a break.. Dei, whose nose did you punch la?

If the action to warn was published in the public domain, does that mean it would be appropriate for the party warned to publish their reply in the public domain? Seeking clarification please.

To all concern ...

I can feel some of your sentiments my fellow braders but please be advised that some of the postings are way off the topic from this thread. No need to mention who but I believe you guys are aware of who is who :4:..

Please stay on course mate.

If you guys so wish, please start a new thread and have the relevant post towed to that new thread :top: ...

Thank you for for your kindest coorperation. ....:top:

Top Bottom