Delivery of your 320i?

• Click here to become an Official Member of BMW Club Malaysia Download Form

Passion

Club Guest
Hi all,my sa told me the 320i car is reached and keep on rushing me to pay the full downpayment.Saying even if I paid the downpayment now,they takes upto 3days to process the documents for JPJ registration. I am kind of doubt the 320i is actually reach and it take such long time to process the JPJ registration document. Anyone got your 320i already?

Passion;773545 said:
Hi all,my sa told me the 320i car is reached and keep on rushing me to pay the full downpayment.Saying even if I paid the downpayment now,they takes upto 3days to process the documents for JPJ registration.

I am kind of doubt the 320i is actually reach and it take such long time to process the JPJ registration document.

Anyone got your 320i already?
I saw more than 10 320I at Ingress ... and half of it sold ...

madrazcbr;773598 said:
I saw more than 10 320I at Ingress ... and half of it sold ...

Hi Madrazcbr,half of it sold,mean another half available for immediate purchase? Sound good cause no need to wait.

Already saw a 320i on the road today.

It was park in front of a restaurant. Saw it's back from far and initially thought it was 5 series. Upon closer look, it is 320i Luxury type :)

ceteh;773677 said:
Already saw a 320i on the road today.

It was park in front of a restaurant. Saw it's back from far and initially thought it was 5 series. Upon closer look, it is 320i Luxury type :)
I also thought it was 5 series ....the F30 does look big ...

should be pretty soon i guess. Was told can get it within 2 weeks. Stocks just arrived last monday and i went to the yard at the back of AB Glenmarie counted around 10 or so cars waiting for puspakom check

Suppose to collect today but SA call me and ask me to wait till after announcement. Only getting car on Monday... the anticipation is killing me... MY GOD !!!

dragonash_se7en;774055 said:
Suppose to collect today but SA call me and ask me to wait till after announcement. Only getting car on Monday... the anticipation is killing me... MY GOD !!!

what announcement? budget 2013?

dragonash_se7en;774061 said:
Yes Budget 2013

My SA told me the same thing. She said the management ask them to delay the registration until next week. Sounds like got very important announcement in the budget 2013. Finger cross!

ACS325i;774140 said:
Hmm i wonder what's in store in this upcoming budget

This is budget 2013. So, even if there is any policy change, it should happen in 2013.

I doubt the gov is so stupid to have immediate duty cut that will reduce the current year income and make the deficit for 2012 worse than what he announced last year. Of course, there will be election soon, the ruling parties might be too desperate to get votes.

Anyone got or getting the Havanna, saddle brown 320i? My SA said this color will delay in delivery, true?

No automotive policies announced during Budget 2013, looks like all can go ahead with their purchase... Or like some of us might wait for after GE 2013.

SA suddenly twist his words, said the car still in BMW Kulim plant, need to wait it deliver to KL. When will it be? Not sure, Asap. Sigh....

Passion;774546 said:
SA suddenly twist his words, said the car still in BMW Kulim plant, need to wait it deliver to KL. When will it be? Not sure, Asap. Sigh....

Nvm, thing happen for a good reason, maybe yours is flawless ^^

Top Bottom