Dazed n Confused

• Click here to become an Official Member of BMW Club Malaysia Download Form

fastnfurious

Club Guest
Hey guys,Hope to have some feedback/help here................looking to get a car.......totally confused......was initially thinking of a 325i but Im 6ft 1 so once i put the seat back it becomes a two seater!....the kids wont be to happy.....so now looking at 525i Sports but 400K dielah.......looking at pre-owned car also die-one......budget around 250k-300k.......donnno how......so question is1. I hear japan spec, uk spec not so safe/good?2. What about the Lexus (IS 250), Audi(A4) or merc (C230)? Has anyone done a comparison, would love to hear your opinion....I know this is the BMW forum but just wanted your opinions....3. Anyone knows if I can get a 525i sport 2008 (i.e still under warranty) for around 250k?4. What is the interest rates for a 2008 car?5. Whts your advice......new 325isports that no one can sit behind me or a older 525isports.......Appreciate any advice you may provide....very very stress trying to make this decision.....thanks

fastnfurious,

Welcome to the BMW Club Malaysia's Forum. This is your first post. Thank you for your registration. Sorry to hear about your confusion. I believe you may not be aware that you are required to introduce yourself in the "newbies" section if you wish to continue using this forum.

The link :
http://www.bmwclubmalaysia.com/forum...splay.php?f=30

This ensures that you are introduced to all the other users . Failing so, you may find limited responses to your postings.

Hope you will surf around this site, interact and looking forward to more of your postings in the future.

Welcome bro...im 5ft 11'' and has a family of two soon to be three...so far doesnt have any problems with sitting position or for anyone sitting behind me..so 2 inches wont make much difference i think...325s and 525s i will take 525s anytime but the few things that made me to buy 3er is i dont want any recon car hassle, BSRI and warranty and of course replacement of F10 soon..also i have a feeling that 3er is more agile and feels fitter then 5s...and thats only my opinion..

make your choice,bring all your family member and test drive all cars above for your satisfaction...by the way C230 is not very spacious too

fastnfurious:
go for the 525m-sport lah! roomier n looks really cool.
the "newest", local model i checked out is a local (AB) '07/'07, in olivin green metallic (option 349), warranty till april 2010, with original m5 sports rim, with a nice 3digit plate#. it looks very nice lah!
saw it at a car dealer in klang... they'll let go at around 260k... maybe u could nego for more... will get u the contacts if u r interested...
:)

I'm 6ft 2 and pretty big but i can sit comfortably in my E46 so i'd imagine it shouldn't be a problem with the E90 too :D
Have a test drive of the two cars and see what you like about them.

B33mEr;509232 said:
I'm 6ft 2 and pretty big but i can sit comfortably in my E46 so i'd imagine it shouldn't be a problem with the E90 too :D
Have a test drive of the two cars and see what you like about them.

satu inchi lebih...power nie huhu :eek: i guess it might be a good idea to start a thread about which beemer suits your height..:top:

I am quite tall too and before buying cars, I will normally adjust the driver seat to be comfortable for me and then sit behind the adjusted driver seat to see if i can fit in. The current crop of mid level execs like A4, C class and e90 were OK with the e90 offering the best legroom for me at the back.

Recently I did the same test with the new Merc E-class and my knees were scraping against the back of the driver seat!

dazed n confused

thanks wolverine , am overseas at the moment. will give you a shout when im back.......

wolverine95;509224 said:
fastnfurious:
go for the 525m-sport lah! roomier n looks really cool.
the "newest", local model i checked out is a local (AB) '07/'07, in olivin green metallic (option 349), warranty till april 2010, with original m5 sports rim, with a nice 3digit plate#. it looks very nice lah!
saw it at a car dealer in klang... they'll let go at around 260k... maybe u could nego for more... will get u the contacts if u r interested...
:)

Does anyone know if the 525I Sports come with the paddle shift on the gears (like the 325Isports) ? If not would AB put in on for you?

i think for e60, only M5, or 545/550 have that as standard... but somebody at the accessory shops told me that you could install one (aftermarket) on an 60 with newer engines (post 2005).. i dunno..

no le wolverine the E60 545i doesnt come with paddle shift la...i know coq my fren has one (AB specs)

yes u can install the m5 paddle shift which comes together with the m5 steering wheel for any E60 not necessarily post 2005...but but but...it is not cheap le...not sure it is worth it, hahaha :)

the only thing is that (i was told) after installing the paddle shift, your gear knob will be a bit loose (because they do mod on that)..i was told about it but hv never seen it yet...

Top Bottom