daylight robbery

• Click here to become an Official Member of BMW Club Malaysia Download Form

fadhil318

Club Guest
hello all, been a while since i logg in. Just wanna share with you guys my bad experience this afternoon. I was on the mrr2 from ampang going to bukit jalil, when there was this white proton satria with reg KBE 8127 overtook me from the left while shouting vulgar words and giving me the finger. Naturally i honk back and ask him what is his problem then he said "kalau berani turunlah" so i stopped before the exit to sg besi toll and get out of the car. BIG MISTAKE, the driver get out from his car with a long knife and his passenger also get out with another sword. Then the driver started walking towards me while shoving the knife in my directions. At this time the traffic was starting to slow down to see what was happening so i dash to the middle of the highway to get away from them. Then the bastards gingerly open my car and took my hp and pouch bag then just walk away like nothing happen.Just to remind all the bro and sis out there next time people do sumething like that, just ignore them, these bastards just want to see who will take their bait.

Make a police report, bro. At least you have the plate numbers and I would think you will at least recognize one of their faces.

Good thing that you're ok.

thank god you are safe. But i dont get it!!! why did you bother stopping your car and confronting those idiots anyway???? you know you did nothing wrong in the first place. why? why ? why???

I have experience this before and normally I make dunno and don look at the person and move on with my journey...

Yalor...why you even bother to layan these guys??? Thot we have been reading or hearing about such cases recently!

hi

i feel tat ur very lucky dude...

its happen to my frn,he stop n they came out....
had a small argument n they start to stab him,n take his belonging...but the fun story is ,he manage to push one of them to road n that guy had been hit by car tat pass by....

his frn run away....

lodge report ,but dont know what happen aft tat,he is nt here anymore,he fly out n didnt return back till now....its already two years...

neway...sumthing really saves u...thanks to ur prayers maybe....

tc bro

cheers

A trap for those with short tempered and easily provoked individuals... XXX, u better take note...

cabuts....

yup, i guess i learned my lesson the hard way. my temper had taken the better side of me. anyway i did the police report and they didn't took off with my car. The reg number is theirs, just to let you know if you see this car please avoid them.

thanx for your concern guys.

1st question - why would u drive with your doors unlocked?

and for ary, your friend could be prosecuted for involuntary manslaughter even if the victim provoked a fight/robbery. be careful.

just be careful on the roads. as they say, choose ur fights carefully.

Jules;334222 said:
1st question - why would u drive with your doors unlocked?

and for ary, your friend could be prosecuted for involuntary manslaughter even if the victim provoked a fight/robbery. be careful.

just be careful on the roads. as they say, choose ur fights carefully.

It's very subjective.. but the assailants had pre-meditated motive and that the victim was stabbed in the first place before he acted in defence pushing the other into oncoming car. The victim has an upperhand in the case

I think asking Fadhil318 why he did this and that now isnt gonna make him feel any better. I am sure he realises where he might have done wrong. It's easy for us to say why why why.. but in all honesty most of us are taikor drivers as well and we dont know when would come across these dodgy characters.

The crime rate in Malaysia is becoming really bad. I am hearing a lot of stories from expats from Malaysia who are now working in Vietnam and it's shocking. Please fellow members take good care of yourselves and try to look out for others as well as much as you would like others to look out for you.

Over a year ago my dad who is very frail and old was taking his usual evening walks around the housing area. 4 indian guys robbed him at knife point. Whats worst is that one would have to speak up as he doesnt hear very well and they got pissed off with him coz he wouldnt understand what he was saying. Luckily 2 cars were passing by and they knew my dad. These guys bolted in thier modified saga. These jerks have no hearts. They will do what ever it takes on anyone just to get a buck fifty... Becareful guys the streets arent safe anymore.

Fadhil I am glad that you're ok. Becareful and ignore next time ya. It's not worth it at all.

Peace.

afifazhanee;334233 said:
Question, is it illegal if we keep a weapon at least in our car just for self defense?

That depends on what you would define as a weapon. A Gun, definitely yes. a fire extinguisher, no. But if one were to whack someone with the fire extinguisher, then its a weapon.

Basically, anything that incapacitates another person can be regarded as a weapon. Grey area here.

Best thing to do when being harassed is to drive straight to the police station.

As our reflex action works we honk anybody who drives like crazy near our car so it can happen to any of us. Its only matter of time and place so i always get myself ready with a baseball bat in my car within the reach of my hand...its purely self defense though...how if theres family members in the car and they have blocked your way...?? one of my friend had a concution and damage eardrum when someone kick his driver side door while he was coming out to see someone hit behind his car....

still sad reading all these news happening in our country..

always play safe guys..

Maybe we should take up fencing.. :rolleyes:

How do fencing students carry there "weapon" around? Need permit or not?

fabianyee;334226 said:
It's very subjective.. but the assailants had pre-meditated motive and that the victim was stabbed in the first place before he acted in defence pushing the other into oncoming car. The victim has an upperhand in the case

hi...

its really sounds unfair ,right? can i say that ?

victim was stabbed n he defence himself by pushing him way n happen to be hit by passing car...

why our system sound so n protecting the robber instead of the victim?

can anyone help me on this? no offense to anyone k,just wish to know...\

cheers

..... the question now is.... will the police do something about this & with positive results? Or is it just gonna be another "rekod statement/report" thing.

well drive with open heart and open eyes ... not all beemers drivers are decent on road .... they think they rule the road ....

As for fadhil .... you may have pissed someone while driving without knowing .... if they were to stop you in such a way and not driving off with your car ... that means that you've pissed someone while driving (without realising )....

And these guys aren't any car jackers as they only took your belonging .... not the car ..
and foremost you should had just continue driving rather than stopping....

anyway everyone learns a lesson from somewhere .........

From car jackers to road bullies .... thats norm these day .....

Just like the incident at the petrol kiosk in bangsar .... Mat rempits too are dangerous these days ....

Top Bottom