Compilation of All F30 Review

• Click here to become an Official Member of BMW Club Malaysia Download Form
Awesome... makes me wanna sell the e90 335i and save up for a f30 328i.Not much difference in performance,more features and a sublime chassis,and much much better eco-friendliness and also a lot less taxing to the wallet in the everyday running of the car.

"If Superman drove a car, in fact, he’d probably drive a new BMW 320d."

I like!! :4:

supergripen;701473 said:
Awesome... makes me wanna sell the e90 335i and save up for a f30 328i.Not much difference in performance,more features and a sublime chassis,and much much better eco-friendliness and also a lot less taxing to the wallet in the everyday running of the car.

exactly my thoughts. Have stopped all mods for my 335, will keep it stock and save money for a 328 when it launches...hopefully can still get 200k+ for e92 335 by then

[video=youtube;u8VahYV8DE8]http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=u8VahYV8DE8[/video]

Give you some flavour of a right hand drive version 320d ... Noticed there are two sizes of the centre mounted display ... the one shown in this video is a smaller version ...

Wow....really not many car get a full 5 stars rating from WhatCar....F30 320d is great!

I just bought a copy of AutoCar Malaysia (Feb issue), inside got review of the new F30 by our local En. Faisal Shah and also head to head comparison with the Merc C220CDI.
010220121375.jpg

The statement next to the photo said it all - Best Compact Executive Sporting Sedan in the World!

320d rock! If only our diesel could meet EURO 4 standard .. sigh .... have to wait until 2014 (if it is not postponed again)...

Can't wait to test drive the 3er.....

Already test the 5er. Love the handling and comfort.

A little bird told me the F30 will be launched by BMW Malaysia at the Mines on either the 22nd or the 29th of March...........

docrayboy;713222 said:
A little bird told me the F30 will be launched by BMW Malaysia at the Mines on either the 22nd or the 29th of March...........

Are you all interested in going? I can try to get extra tickets.

Top Bottom