BMW ConnectedDrive 2012

• Click here to become an Official Member of BMW Club Malaysia Download Form
Satrian3;834207 said:
Me too bro i cant access to internet......im using Samsung S3 and note 2

Sorry bro, I am only familiar with iPhone. I have not tried android before. But I suppose the steps are pretty much the same after all.

out of sudden, i cant reset BMW LIVE settings.. it just said "NO CONNECTION AVAILABLE" (using south east asia region setting) anyone having this problem? My internet is fine.

Hi all sifu, newbie here, wanna ask about currently BMW LIVE ( i Drive touch version ) can use it? i can't click it cos the BMW LIVE Color is grey color and SA told me this currently cannot use it in malaysia, need waiting upgarde, izzit correct ?
Thanks.

Hi all sifu, I have question regarding the internet connection too. I've paired my iPhone to the car and also ticked the data connection. But whenever i go to the internet tab it says the services is not enable for the vehicle. Why is it eh? I have enable the hotspot too..hmm..

lck008 said:
Hi all sifu, newbie here, wanna ask about currently BMW LIVE ( i Drive touch version ) can use it? i can't click it cos the BMW LIVE Color is grey color and SA told me this currently cannot use it in malaysia, need waiting upgarde, izzit correct ?
Thanks.
Bro the BMW Live should be working if your iDrive comes with internet function. Is your iDrive basic version or the advance version? Your SA should be able to find out for you based on your VIN number or you can check it out yourself.

cnlow said:
Hi all sifu, I have question regarding the internet connection too. I've paired my iPhone to the car and also ticked the data connection. But whenever i go to the internet tab it says the services is not enable for the vehicle. Why is it eh? I have enable the hotspot too..hmm..
Bro check whether your iDrive comes with internet function first of all. You can use your VIN number to check your car detail specifications. If your iDrive comes with internet then it's only the setting that's out. Good luck.

splee said:
Bro the BMW Live should be working if your iDrive comes with internet function. Is your iDrive basic version or the advance version? Your SA should be able to find out for you based on your VIN number or you can check it out yourself.
Hi, 328i come with internet function right? SA tell me the new software current not available in malaysia. izzit all new i drive touch same?

lck008 said:
Hi, 328i come with internet function right? SA tell me the new software current not available in malaysia. izzit all new i drive touch same?
I can't be certain for the new iDrive touch for 328. But my 328 iDrive does come with internet and BMW live. You may want to check with another SC to confirm.

splee said:
I can't be certain for the new iDrive touch for 328. But my 328 iDrive does come with internet and BMW live. You may want to check with another SC to confirm.
Oo. ok, thanks bro..

Top Bottom