cly/head

• Click here to become an Official Member of BMW Club Malaysia Download Form
phai! last time blow my gasket skim head was ok 4 a while,now morning wen check coolant got vacum while open coolant bottle, so better standby head lo

Sorry to hear chief. I enquire from my mech tomorrow when I go to visit him

big phaii asked around but seems a little hard ...will still be looking around abroad for it ... :)

Last time I heard, ah wai had one...must check with pussy..wish you the best Jan phaii!!

Sorry to hear abt this Paii. Hope u manage to find one soon. Sigh, ur 530 more "naughty" than ur previous 528 la..

hai, ya la no luck, my mistake,have to try and retorque the head hope it b ok,any way ask around for head, cost bout 4k to5k not sure bout the price ,any comments sifus.tq

I might hv one.....

Let me confirm 1st and let u know.....

Pls sms me ur contact no to 0122207630....

Tq

Pai, was at Albert today...enquired...hard to find la. He will keep a look out for you. Pls update if you find it before any one of us. Tq phai

pardon me for my ignorance, i'm still learning my way around my babe. may i know how do you know there is a vacuum in the expansion tank? did the coolant level drop? i also did a top overhaul and had the head skimmed. my level drops slowly but there was no crack on my head, at least that was after an inspection after the skim. so following your here with interest too. :)

hai,i have no water loss so far,only wen check expansion tank in the morning can hear vacume sound,talk to my mechanic he wants to retorque cly.head and hope will b ok.tq

Top Bottom