Changing BMW engine to others engine

• Click here to become an Official Member of BMW Club Malaysia Download Form
pussy said:
yes, put in the jap heart in the UDM.. if you can figure out the wiring links..

saw a e34 with a 1JZ engine.. the car sits' 99% in the workshop..

I oso know an E30 wide body with SR 20 enjin - most of the time - on the road .. Minyak hitam oso neber change - just top up aje .. He hantam the car kaw-kaw .... but still running fine ..

Got laa - a bit repair here and there - so is our car what ?

I tink, luck oso plays a role hor ...

ehhh ... ur car on the road or still w/shop ? :p

fabianyee said:
I have ridden in an E32 with RB25, only problem is the slight vibration during takeoff. Other than that, it's pretty ok. The best thing about the conversion is that the engine bay is super neat. no spaghetti splattered all over. If one don't know about cars, he/she would probably think it's the orginal engine.

Fab, was it Zack's car you have ridden? Prior to getting my beemer, I have tested one E32 (750iL) with a Jap engine. Cannot remember if it was the 1jz or rb25... damn, my brain is getting foggy nowadays. The car drives well, in immaculate condition and you should see the way it goes, for a large car. But it had one minus point... that slight vibration upon take-off. Not strong but you can feel it, shuddering from the middle of the car. Well, passed it and decided to get a full blown unadulterated beemer.:D

flash said:
Fab, was it Zack's car you have ridden? Prior to getting my beemer, I have tested one E32 (750iL) with a Jap engine. Cannot remember if it was the 1jz or rb25... damn, my brain is getting foggy nowadays. The car drives well, in immaculate condition and you should see the way it goes, for a large car. But it had one minus point... that slight vibration upon take-off. Not strong but you can feel it, shuddering from the middle of the car. Well, passed it and decided to get a full blown unadulterated beemer.:D
Zack's car???? Which zack? If it's the Zack form this forum, his is NOT with jap engine lah.. It's a BMW 4.4 V8 engine. Last I heard, he's got a 6 speed manual gearbox. Not sure where is he now..

As for the E32 with RB25DET, it belongs to a Kulim guy who did the conversion in the Puchong workshop I frequent.

fabianyee said:
Zack's car???? Which zack? If it's the Zack form this forum, his is NOT with jap engine lah.. It's a BMW 4.4 V8 engine. Last I heard, he's got a 6 speed manual gearbox. Not sure where is he now..

As for the E32 with RB25DET, it belongs to a Kulim guy who did the conversion in the Puchong workshop I frequent.

I meant Zachary from the previous forum.... have not seen him posting in this forum.

flash said:
I meant Zachary from the previous forum.... have not seen him posting in this forum.
same guy lah.. where u heard that he has a jap heart???

fabianyee said:
same guy lah.. where u heard that he has a jap heart???

Because I test drove his E32 750iL once and it had the 1jz (ok, I remember) in there. Unless of course he has a change of heart again after that....:D

My friend also in JB have changed his BMW E30 with jap engine 1JZ 2500CC mannual and the car running well also tried his luck in sepang last 3 month ago.....

jamalll2000 said:
My friend also in JB have changed his BMW E30 with jap engine 1JZ 2500CC mannual and the car running well also tried his luck in sepang last 3 month ago.....

black colour, 4 door
located Rosmerah, Johor Jaya?

:p

jamalll,

it all depends on each person, ofcos most of de members here wud want to hav a bmw heart in their car... but it all depends u & ur OWN wallet... if u hav de money, if u wan de power... spend it... original or with upgrade engine is always not enough for a car lover...
u read Traffic? de E30 M3 widebody with 1JZ? i've had some ride on de car... & im in love with de power it gives... :)

Yes that's correct.....my friend the workshop that doing the convertion 2three++ workshop........

why try luck at sepang? ori bmw never need trying and mine is a 24 year & still 200kph example.....

converts should be called BUTCHERs....

at the end why do u care what the pplz in here like or dont like bro...

as long as u like it, then its done...cos its ur money, time and if anycase, ur problem as well..

do it because u want it, not because you wanna impress others...

juz my humble 2 cents...

Bro, I have just completed my transplant (or butchery by some forumers) by installing a 1JZ twin turbo supra engine in my E32 730. So far, runs like a dream...no shake n rattle..no hole in my pocket too :)
Its all smiles soo far...but Im keeping my fingers crossed. I made the decision to swap becoz my gearbox was faulty and the price to replace was the same as the supra h/cut (talk about original)..and the 730 gearbox would only have 3weeks warranty..

MPowerrrrr... said:
Bro, I have just completed my transplant (or butchery by some forumers) by installing a 1JZ twin turbo supra engine in my E32 730. So far, runs like a dream...no shake n rattle..no hole in my pocket too :)
Its all smiles soo far...but Im keeping my fingers crossed. I made the decision to swap becoz my gearbox was faulty and the price to replace was the same as the supra h/cut (talk about original)..and the 730 gearbox would only have 3weeks warranty..
Congrats man... :D
how many horse its running?

Top Bottom