CDs

• Click here to become an Official Member of BMW Club Malaysia Download Form
Originally posted by Jipster@Jul 13 2005, 04:54 PM
hey...my sony 5.1 system can play SACDs but I dun have any software....

erica dude (or is it.....) LINDSAY LOHAN?! mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm yum...... my daughter likes LL, me just tumpang sekaki onli :yes: .... but in that video where she wants to come 'first' ... she lost a lot of weight oredi.... why larrrrr

feisal! U kenal ashwar ya? Heard u sellin yr ride..... and your plans ..... veli nice..... must do a CBJ meet .... all the monsters can meet..... it will be a 'MONSTER FEST!'

In the car right right now - U2 fest!
- U2 .... somethin about dismantling an atomic bomb...
- U2 ..... that tree thing......
- U2 .....achtung baby.... very gooot!....
- Jimi hendrix ....not U2....compilation........VODOO CHILD rocks!
SACD? :lazy:

ya bro...i kenal ashwar tu lama dah

MONSTER FEST???

....This is Planet Earth....Bap Baa Baa Baap....This is Planet earth............

..................I am hungry like a wolf.......................................

........Girls on film.......................

Man, do I miss my ice. Just collected it from the shop, one huge box and two medium boxes. Didn't realised that there was su much stuff in the car :)

Erica, back yet? Got to let you audition the "special" processed CD against the original :) for that China girl. Buzz me.

Originally posted by wirelessjunkie@Jul 14 2005, 10:44 AM
Erica, back yet? Got to let you audition the "special" processed CD against the original :) for that China girl. Buzz me.
back already... lunch tomorrow (friday)?

feisal....AUDIOSLAVE?! veli nice that one..... old skool style.... cochise is awesum...

How about led zep.... I got their greatest hits thing (with free t shirt from Hard rock KL) superb lah...... epic songs.... some more than 4-5mins.....definitely not radio top ten friendly...... some top 7 minutes long with tempo building up slowing down then BOOM..... nothing compares..... lyrics are thought provoking and musicianship is the best of the best..... blows other so called rock groups away IMO...

oh ya, nanti tukar avatar ok....... maybe to AC softline's :)

Originally posted by Jipster@Jul 14 2005, 02:03 PM
feisal....AUDIOSLAVE?! veli nice that one..... old skool style.... cochise is awesum...

How about led zep.... I got their greatest hits thing (with free t shirt from Hard rock KL) superb lah...... epic songs.... some more than 4-5mins.....definitely not radio top ten friendly...... some top 7 minutes long with tempo building up slowing down then BOOM..... nothing compares..... lyrics are thought provoking and musicianship is the best of the best..... blows other so called rock groups away IMO...

oh ya, nanti tukar avatar ok....... maybe to AC softline's :)
i still prefer back in the days of Rage Against the Machine...but Chris Cornell is good too :D

Led Zep? mak oi...one week also you will not finish the whole CD hehehe

Or you prefer Iron Maiden with songs up to 8 minutes hehehe

Avatar? thanks for reminding hehehe

rage good band man! tension at office drive home time listen to killing in the name of... play it dem farking loud until speakers and ear want to pecah shouting in the car like mad man...

fark you, I won't do what you tell me
fark you, I won't do what you tell me!
Motherfarker!
Arrrrgghh!

iron maiden cannot fight with rage man... need some megadeath or pantera (vulgar display of power)... but i remember when get autograph time that bruce dickinson feller body like quite power like that...

Iron Mydin........ wohoooooooo ..... what about Motorhead..... nice logo action they had going on.... but crap songs I thot..... mydin at least got melody..... but cant beat melody champs... SCORPIONSSSSSSS!!!.....

Interesting that u guys bring up Rage..... with lyrics like "fark you, I won't do what you tell me" repeated 6 times I think they are definitely worth a look......

What are they like? Can u sort of describe them.... maybe I go check them out at the local CD ciplak emporium (sri hartamas).... then a short and sweet blast back home on the penchala link....

maiden definitely got nice melody... for super melody check out metallica's ride the lightning... old stuff real good shit before they became shitellica...

rage is something like heavy metal rap shouting shouting dem pissed of with the government or something... don't know what shitt u call them... i think those linkinfarkers got a bit copy them... but not so much anger...

but if you want to get ready go and discuss shitt or negotiate with customers time better play that chaos ad album from sepultura... then u really feel like going to war like that...

Can do lunch. Want to visit the old man? A nice forumer loaned me his working Pioneer 9000 which I am going to bi-amp with the one I have. Add in some of his magical Blade x-overs and fit the extra Oz component I have left + some odds and ends.

Wj

Just saw yr car at wecolor 2 days ago
lovely work they did
It is a M5 badged 528 right?

In car rite now:

Duran2 (still) .... bored with it but always forget to take it out

Some Coca-Cola compilation of hits
My daughter's ...... its crammed with current hit songs and it actually sounds good on my player.... the sound isnt compressed and there is bass...... wouldn't try it on a Nak+dls/focal type system though ekekekekekek....

Hilary Duff (eeeeeeeeeeeeeek!)
My daughter's........... honest.............. I want to hide this but she insists i keep it in the car so she can listen on way to school in morning ........

Originally posted by Jipster@Jul 20 2005, 09:44 AM
In car rite now:

Duran2 (still) .... bored with it but always forget to take it out

Some Coca-Cola compilation of hits
My daughter's ...... its crammed with current hit songs and it actually sounds good on my player.... the sound isnt compressed and there is bass...... wouldn't try it on a Nak+dls/focal type system though ekekekekekek....

Hilary Duff (eeeeeeeeeeeeeek!)
My daughter's........... honest.............. I want to hide this but she insists i keep it in the car so she can listen on way to school in morning ........
of coz its yr daughters CDs ;)

Originally posted by aaron@Jul 15 2005, 01:31 AM
Wj

Just saw yr car at wecolor 2 days ago
lovely work they did
It is a M5 badged 528 right?
Aaron, that was my ex-car :) Don't cucuk the new owner ya. The car is pretty slow.

hey WJ, whats your daily driver now? Just wundering what a guy moves to after having a nicely sorted E39........

Originally posted by Jipster@Jul 20 2005, 10:57 AM
hey WJ, whats your daily driver now? Just wundering what a guy moves to after having a nicely sorted E39........
Daily driver? My trusty 1974 GTV2000 and at times my brother's Forester (He is away for 4 months. Me babysitting). The UDM is coming next week and if I'm lucky, in time for Friday's TT :rolleyes:

refresh CDs in changer (and keep thread going)...
1. beverly craven - beverly craven
2. sarah hickman - necessary angels
3. alisha's attic - alisha rules the world
4. indigo girls - retrospective
5. steve gibbons band - birmingham to memphis (the waiting game to demo tempo for linn gear)

CDs currently spinning:

Kraftwerk - Minimum/Maximum
Sasha - Fundacion
Sasha - Involver
New Order - Waiting for the Siren's Call
EBTG - Like the Deserts miss the Rain
Air - Moon Safari

In an electronica mood :)

Top Bottom