car detailing workshop in Penang

• Click here to become an Official Member of BMW Club Malaysia Download Form

Member 33

Club Guest
Hi fellow forumers,Wish to gather some information about car detailing workshop in Penang.I used to visit Beyond autoglym near Burma Road. so far my experience has been satisfactory but would like to see if there is any alternative that can be considered.Thanks in advance! Cheers!!:rock:Btw, moderator please delete this thread if the replies may be deemed commercial nature since the sharing would include shop names etc.

Bro, can tell us more on the quality of detailing from Beyond autoglym and maybe some price they charge? Thanks.

Hi,

Try Mirage Auto Detailing at Krystal Point. Used to be located at one of the shoplets near the Hino outlet. Now moved to Krystal Point Corporate Multi Story carpark behind Domino's Pizza. Price is not cheap but I am so far satisfied with their products and their worksmanship.

Cheers,
Neoh

Neohkw : Bro, what service you do in Mirage? How much you pay for it? Thks.

neohkw;663363 said:
Hi,

Try Mirage Auto Detailing at Krystal Point. Used to be located at one of the shoplets near the Hino outlet. Now moved to Krystal Point Corporate Multi Story carpark behind Domino's Pizza. Price is not cheap but I am so far satisfied with their products and their worksmanship.

Cheers,
Neoh

SMG330i;663337 said:
Bro, can tell us more on the quality of detailing from Beyond autoglym and maybe some price they charge? Thanks.

Actually I won't term it as detailing as it's mainly polish & wax plus conditioning for the leather seat. I used them previously cause they're quite good in dark color car polishing without leaving those spiral marks. The product they used are AutoGlym which is quite good (IMHO). The last I did was RM380 if not mistaken. The water beading etc can last about 6 months (I park outdoor often) so I'd say it's kind of reasonable at this price.

I'm now more interested to look for proper detailing shop like those in KL where they pay more attention in getting the job done well. Though it may be costlier, the time saved can be valuable. :D

Member 33 : THanks for the feedback. I went there 3-4 times. But i can see all the workers is bangla, even polish work is bangla, so am abit worry about the workmanship they can deliver. If they are well train, i don't mind going over to have a try.

You're more than welcome.

Yes you're right. It's all done by foreign workers. A few of them have been there for few years so I guess they're quite experience. But my last few trips noted that some of them are new so I hope the quality of work still maintain .

Cheers!!

SMG330i;663446 said:
Neohkw : Bro, what service you do in Mirage? How much you pay for it? Thks.

Hi Bro,

I went there for their auto detailing services. Washing, Polishing, Waxing, using Swissvax products. I have forgotten about their pricing, but I personally bought my wax from them which they kept it in their refrigerator for their customers for a few hundred bucks. Waxing alone thereafter will cost RM1xx.

Go to their facebook at http://www.facebook.com/#!/pages/Mirage-Autodetailing/104740079558828 and have a look.

Cheers,

Neoh

I've been to Mirage and yes, their work is good. But with enough time and patience, I suggest you guys just spend a bit of money on Optimum or Meguiar's. With sufficient time, a barrel or two of elbow grease and passion put behind those applicator and microfibres, your car will be a sight to behold.

Top Bottom