Good workshop in Penang for disk skimming @ resurfacing

• Click here to become an Official Member of BMW Club Malaysia Download Form
Went to Chu Seng in Jalan P. Ramlee today. Have made an appointment with him to come back tomorrow to do the skimming.
Anyone who are going there tomorrow? Maybe we could meet up?

Righto!

Went to Chu Seng today for skimming the disc. Now my car is no longer shaking whenever I brake. Bravo! :)
Just need to visit for a second time or might as well try other workshop to look at tensioner bearings that makes sounds.

Pocket damage:
Disc skimming: RM120 (RM60 per disc)
Labour: RM95
6% Tax: RM12.90
Total: RM227.90

Price: 8/10 (Due to the labour charge being RM40 difference from what I can get in KL, I rate this workshop 8/10)
Friendliness: 10/10 (The tauke Chu Seng is a really nice guy. He attend to ALL the cars in the workshop before handing it over to his mechanics. Got waiting room in the office but it is too small. Everyone there are friendly.)
Recommended?: Yes.

Now, I'm planning to look for ZF Auto since some people said the workshop is good and cheap too. Might go there this Monday.

I have a question. Let's say I'm travelling at 100km/h++ and when I step on my brakes, I can feel that it's vibrating a bit. Does it mean something is wrong with the disc?

Its either your disc or your lower arm bushes.
Anyway, have u sent ur car to carwash right after long journey drive? Meaning the brake still hot? It could make ur disc to be warped.

Top Bottom