calling banks

• Click here to become an Official Member of BMW Club Malaysia Download Form

BMW9700

Club Guest
really dunno whats wrong with our local banks....gross inefficiency..i tried to get a redemption figure for my car loan from RHB bank and it took me 7 hours of being passed on from one number to another and not answering etc...damn mad...still no answers...i guess i have to go there personally to get the figure

Should be online teller information ma... u must tell them when you wish to settle, cheque or cash, then they just call up your a/c from the system, pick the settlement option and punch in the intended settlement date. Kao tim! Less than 2 mins.

thanks, yes i am online with my other banks but not RHB as i only have a HP account with them...

I didn't mean internet banking. I mean the teller or customer service at the call center can access their "online info" while speaking to u on the phone, no need to wait for days and pass line around. I am talking from experience with Hong Leong and PBB. Never taken loan from RHB though, rate not attractive for a good pay master like me.. :15:

RHB has this Islamic division where u need to call another number if housing loan is concerned, their system don't "cakap" to each other... maybe that's where the problem is for your case..

yes its the islamic banking loan in my case...there is no call centre and have to speak to the actual officer..anyway got it resolved after 2 days...thanks

Top Bottom