Buying E60

• Click here to become an Official Member of BMW Club Malaysia Download Form
Because the E60 is still very much in demand. Personally, I think the E60's look, poise and stature still looks much more distinct (the type where you either love or hate it) compared to the new F10. :wink:

I think E60 price will only drop when the F10 CKD model arrived by end of the year. :smokin:

trustgtr;525395 said:
I'm just about to collect a recond UK spec 525i 04' in a couple of days, my first choice was actually a japan spec but radio issues and price redirected me to this UK spec. The cars has M sport bodykit and rims but the interior is somewhat low spec, I was told that it is an SE with M sport option. The seems to have 21k miles on the clock (which is odd for UK spec) but the interior looks very new with minimal wear and tear. The shop told me that the car would be serviced before delivery which includes only oil and filter change, i insisted that the gbox fluid is changed also but they told me that it is a lifetime fluid and not necessary to change plus this was confirmed by the owners manual which i downloaded over the net. Any advise would be greatly appreciated..

Change it...you get piece of mind...BMW Malaysia is recommending gearbox oil change every 60K KM.

Avoid used car dealers if you can.

Vist AB/Ingress/Quill. Talk to the salesmen. Tell them that u r interested in a E60.

Leave ur number with them. When someone wants to upgrade their existing E60, u may get a call from the salesmen. Make sure the car has been fully serviced at the dealer and check the mileage with them. I think this is the best way to buy used car less than 5 years old unless u know the owner.

Goodluck.

PS. i agree that u should wait until CKD F10 arrives. Next year E60 prices will be falling like flies.

supposedly the new duty structure makes recond 5's around 20k more expensive, last month several big AP dealers settled their duties before 1st june deadline so to maintain price. Spoke to several friends in the industry and seems they would absorb the increase for now as the market a still a little soft.Big SUV's see almost a 60k increase, likely to see them increase

Top Bottom