buy an E38 750iL 2001?

• Click here to become an Official Member of BMW Club Malaysia Download Form

Club Guest
Hi E38 sifus Been admiring all the E38's on this forum but never owned one. Only the e39 and e46s.Had an opportunity to look at a pristine 750iL over the weekend. comes with a VIP plate no. Mileage is an incredible 25k km only and car is top of the line specs wise. comes with air suspension, reclining rear seats, moon roof, radar cruise? (has a glass globe under the bumper like a CCTV) and full leather wrapped interior console. Drove it a bit and it was faultless and smooth as butter.Concerned about taking the plunge here so would appreciate some Sifus feedback about ownership problems and how much I should offer the owner for the car. It's a one owner vehicle and was imported by an authorized dealer in 2001 and sold only in 2008 hence the low mileage. Interesting note is that the road tax is being taxed as a 3.0 and not a 5.4.Cheers n thanks

Sorry, mistakenly reposted. Can't seem to delete the thread. Admin kindly assist to delete thi thread tq

Hi,

I think you are very lucky to have found one in that condition as you mentioned. Sorry though i cant help in advising as no experience with this car. Would love to see some photos if you could share.

Regards

Air suspension can be expensive to repair/ replace, but Unker Vincent may have some lobang...

Heavier car so do expect higher wear and tear on the arms and bushes....and the usual petrol and maintenance cost of maintaining a V12 engine...

Good find nevertheless and buy if you can afford it!

Top Bottom