Bmwcm monsoon cup drive 2008

• Click here to become an Official Member of BMW Club Malaysia Download Form
as usual the trip will alwz have makan2 thingy, nice of them the temerloh guys

so bluepanther & anakin shall we include you in the list as of to date?

COME ON GUYS, LET US SUPPORT CLUB EVENTS

Silverchair,Isma,Yazid,segi tiga Sudut.Botak,DMC,Cppeng,meanguy,Blacke90,jacky,frankie, + 10 committee member hello guys this is where we should promote the club

sounds like fun after I saw the photos and forum put up during your Temerloh Drive....

I would love to join you guys but.....

1) I will be overseas from 27th NOv- 3rd Dec (the usual excuse-lah but hey....)
2) I dont wanna slow you guys down(never done 200kph in my life)
3) I am not a long distance driver (sleepy) BUT next drive i will get CPPeng to drive
me in his X5. Hehehe!

Anyway Guys, have a good trip and drive safe!

its ok mr not so meanguy hehehe u also now terror hah use the same reason OVERSEAS or OUTSTATION hehehehe

RB, till to date as if like again & again & again we will be having ONLY XXX the sole rep from C@ntmitee lor so sad meeeeehhhhhh

Boycott annual dinner baru ada akal. This where we should promote the club and no response from them very sad la bro.In this drive i would like to see at least 3/4 of the committee to come. There should not be any excuse.

TRULY sad lah really sad lah kan bro

xxx , fabian, xxx , fabian, xxx, fabian, xxx, fabian, xxx,xxx,xxx, fabian,fabian,xxx

Bailey;261454 said:
List of name for Monsoon Cup Drive
1.Redbaron
2.Bailey and Family
3.Mafia & Partner
4. XXX
5. QD250
6. pussy
7.Silverchair & Family

anakin, arec, jacky, eji21bk, fabian, feisaldzul, bluepanther, silverchair come lah join us not to forget initialM come lah scared ah

ok guyz..count me in..
bytwy..Arec in Singaporee..

List of name for Monsoon Cup Drive:
1 . Redbaron and Girlfriend
2 . Bailey and Family
3 . Mafia & Partner
4 . XXX
5 . QD250
6 . pussy
7 . Silverchair & Family
8 .
9 .

Looks like the list is growing. Come on guys we need more people and cars.

ye lor persuade fabian, try new place maaaaaahhhhh or berubah angin olang tua2 kata hehehe

I am considering, and try to get my friend to go with me (cut cost mah!, share room and petrol).
Another major problem is don't know whether can get leave or not, month end closing.

Planing 3 days 2 night trip to Kuala Terengganu.Date is Friday 30.11.2007 depart and return Sunday 2.12.2007. Will be staying at Batu Burok Beach Resort, which is in Kuala Terengganu it self.This trip is also in conjunction with the Monsoon Cup which our club promoting during this drive, so in return the organizer will subsidise part of our room rate.The normal room rate is RM130 for deluxe room and we are getting it for RM100 plus breakfast for 2. There also be media coverage so committee make sure u all can make it for this trip. It will be fun just like Penang drive. There is also activity for us there but not finalise yet. Will do once confirm. So guys please start to put your name down.
I am sure it is going to be a very interesting drive.Depart time Friday 8.00am so in order for us to reach in KT by 2pm.
Map-KTG.jpg

This is the map of Kuala Terengganu. We are staying at Batu Buruk Beach.
So everything is near by. Hope this will help you guys.

Top Bottom