Bmwcm monsoon cup drive 2008

• Click here to become an Official Member of BMW Club Malaysia Download Form
Anakin pls joint us the more the better. E30M40 pun laju jugak . Ala semua tu cakap je bukan laju mana pun.

List of name for Monsoon Cup Drive
1.Redbaron
2.Bailey and Family
3.Mafia & Partner
4. XXX
5. QD250
6. pussy

anakin, arec, jacky, eji21bk, fabian, feisaldzul, bluepanther, silverchair come lah join us not to forget initialM come lah scared ah

we all wanna see the return race along the hway lah between u & XXX but if albundy come pun syok wor

wei...apa race race ni ...we r responsible drivers lah dei...

did i mention race jes now hehehehe? well actually guys they are all very responsible RACE drivers yeeeeeeeeeeehhhhhhhhhhaaaaaaaaaaa

come on guys list down yr name & participate in the CLUB's EVENT

Bailey;261485 said:
we all wanna see the return race along the hway lah between u & XXX but if albundy come pun syok wor

i heard rumours that also a e30m3 will tag along..:listen:

XXX;261500 said:
wei...apa race race ni ...we r responsible drivers lah dei...

yes.. we are very responsible drivers..

oh, by the way XXX... i will be submitting my foreman bill to you.:rolleyes:

Bailey;261552 said:
like tat hah we surely reach kuala terengganu veli the fast wan wor

ya... about 1hour 30mins to KT from Kuantan..:burnout:

very much faster than last year lor, wow tats great to hear so tat my kids can quickly go to swimming pool yeeeeehhhhhhhhhhhaaaaaaaaaaaa

1 hour 30 min very slow la. Fuuuyyyyoooo M3 coming for the drive betul ke?Guys pls i need to finalise the rooms by 25.11.07 so pls help me out guys.There may be also one 2002 BMW coming for this trip.

On the way back we will stop by at Termeloh for makan makan because one of the BMW termeloh guys son is getting married so all of us in this convoy are invited.

redbaron;261615 said:
1 hour 30 min very slow la. Fuuuyyyyoooo M3 coming for the drive betul ke?Guys pls i need to finalise the rooms by 25.11.07 so pls help me out guys.There may be also one 2002 BMW coming for this trip.

Aiyoooooo......slow kaaa....?????......

aiya.. again this time of the year like last year.. another wedding...

redbaron;260954 said:
Anakin pls joint us the more the better. E30M40 pun laju jugak . Ala semua tu cakap je bukan laju mana pun.

You all sume 'wind chaser' how to follow....my wife still shaken till today!!!:stupid: but my son just loved it...feel proud of my M40, still can get 190++...tak sangka laa.(never in my life drove that fast)..thanks a lot to bro redbaron for being passion with my slow E30...:wink: Thanks a lot guys!!

redbaron;261652 said:
Guys this drive will be different. Ok what pussy got free makan maaa.

yup...where's there's food... the stray cat will be there..:thefinger:

Sounds like could be fun.. but won't be able to make it :(
bad timing for work and project ending..

Top Bottom