BMWCM Forum House Keeping

• Click here to become an Official Member of BMW Club Malaysia Download Form

jarance

Founding Member
Please be informed that there will be an house keeping exercise to delete all classified postings that are more than 1 years old.The criteria for deletion are as follows:-1. Postings or threads that are started more than 1 year old or dormant.2. Zero (0) response to the thread.3. Non related car products.4. Item already sold.The house keeping shall starts from the 1st June 2011 and no further notice will be given.If any thread are deleted unintentional, please repost it again.Thank you for your kind attentions.

Phase 1 completed.

1. Deletion of threads greater than 1 years old.

Will proceed to delete classified threads greater than 3 months old soon.

Note:
It is tedious to scan through thousands of threads/postings that have zero response or item are sold.
Hence, we shall apply the 90 days rule as posted previously by the forum moderator.

hi jarance, i understand bmwcm was under maintenance few days ago, is this fixed?

i cant view my profile page, no access....

thx in advance
sach

Hi Jarance. Don't mean to nit pick but any cut off date for housekeeping?

stig;650705 said:
Hi Jarance. Don't mean to nit pick but any cut off date for housekeeping?

Housekeeping is an ongoing process. Old or stale threads in the classified will be removed on a monthly basis.

BTW, the problem facing by some of you have nothing to do with the house keeping.

It is another exercise done by the site admin on the user profile. We are now trying to resolve it with the
cooperation of all concerned.

Ah... thanks for clarification! I have some of my views on the criteria for deletion, but best if I tell you over tt! :)

Top Bottom