Official Announcement on Restrictions for Classifieds & Group Buy Section

• Click here to become an Official Member of BMW Club Malaysia Download Form
Status
Not open for further replies.
Where is the account to donate? Come la ... server fee is a small matter if we want to enjoy chatting on a forum.

XXX;755644 said:
Yes, u need to be corrected the RM150 I mentioned is the annual fee only like I said it does not include the RM150 one time registration fee

Noted with thanks.

XXX;755644 said:
...on the qty versus quality ...Why does BMW priced their cars at that certain range...why doesnt it sell it cheaper than Proton and then everybody can own one ....get the drift...:1:

Well, it did at the start. BMW's car business started like Perodua, as a rebadged small "kancil like" car manufacturer.... but i get the drift.... :eek:

MRsamdol;755439 said:
Think this restriction is a bit of a knee jerk reaction but necessary i guess.

Gratitude to the CM's on making the hard decisions and running the club. I know i wouldn't take the extra effort, time and money to help run this club as i have other commitments so i appreciate all your sacrifices.

I don't go TT's much nor do i join for drives, activities, agm, dinners etc but i do frequent the forums and met a few people who here who ended up being good friends with and for that i think it's worth the membership fee. I fully agree with XXX on all his points and views now but honestly in the past i didn't. Think it would be very nice to have a BMW clubhouse and other goodies if the club had more official members.

I have more reasons than most not to join this club as i have been called names, posts deleted, ignored at TT's by past members and committees... matter of fact only reason i joined at first is because of people saying... can drive m3 but can't pay to be member (don't know who said it exactly but it was relayed by someone). The past is the past though so anyway here i am, an official member in full support of the club.

Way to go bro. I admire you for your wisdom. Bygones be bygones. I only hope others can see the wisdom you have and join as OM rather than giving all sorts of excuses.

Conclusion.. so we gonna have OM, Contributor, and CG.. ?! :4:

astroboy;755676 said:
Conclusion.. so we gonna have OM, Contributor, and CG.. ?! :4:

OM, Contributing OM, CG and Contributing CG la ...

lamoo;755599 said:
Would like to start a donation drive of Rm 5.00 for the duration of 15th July till 15th August as a charity fund for BMWCLUB Malaysia Forum server fees.

As you all know, there isn't an admission or even a yearly fee to join this forum. But it does not run on love and air.... so the reason for this drive to raise funds.

We hope to carry on the traditions of BMWCLUBMALAYSIA Forum of not charging admission or yearly fees as mentioned above, but also to carry on the spirit of the marques, the indexes of problems/solutions for our cars, and least of all, a social gathering spot in an ocean of websites, forums.

We have friends that have moved on to other marques, but are still active in this forum! This lies in the strength of our friendship that was cultivated through active meet ups, ie. runs, TT sessions, tani sessions, paint ball sessions, the dyno sessions, eeeeerrr... so many to list....

In fact, there are members whom i've never met, but treated me as a brother when we did meet...

The community is passionate and helpful.

So, please do help in the continuation of this forum.

Do so with the thanks from the current committee members, and all the other members of BMWCLUB Malaysia
BMWCLUB Malaysia doesn't just consist of a forum, our strength lies in the members contribution of postings of thoughts, solutions, ideas, considerations, readings, jokes, pains, embarrassments, shame, joy, anger, love, hate, disgusts, admiration....

The Comm members are just temporary custodians of this forum, and another member just like you all...

LONG LIVE BMWCLUB MALAYSIA

woke up this morning with a heavy head and this came out while sitting in front of the computer. (testing testing testing toying toying toying) shoot as much as u like if u do not agree on this hehe

554020_10151403202608787_740620156_n.jpg

Unker.......lets Go...........I 'Kicap' you.............hehehehe.........Cabutzzz. Although I have parted from my German Saffire Black Mistress for a while and is currently on 'French Baguette', I will donate RM10.00 for this Forum in which I was very active at some point.......Cheers!!

Note : Will pass on the Ringgit during your next TT at Ara Damansara Area as I am only a stone throw away from Citta.

Please count me. Wont be around to pass it personally but pls PM me the account no. and I'll bank it in. Cheers!

Wah!! BMWCM relying on donations now it seems!!!

I fully agree with this move which is a better sense of security to all where one does not simply register in to sell stuffs and chao just like that, of course the ones with bad intentions la.

I joined as an OM just after acquired my bimmer..i.e I paid RM 310 even before i joined this forum and also before my nick existed in this forum...By the time I was accepted as OM ..the admin could not detect my nick in this forum and he called me and i said to him ...i am just about to register my nick name at the forum...why i did such thing?...becoz I was excited having a bimmer and even more excited when i became a member of the club...since Then i have yet to join any drive but i did join few TT's....at anytime, i heve never felt that i wasted my RM310 in fact i am excited to renew my next year membership fee in advance though i dont join many activities conducted by the club...

Cheers...La Roja rulezz

johnj;755728 said:

hehehe....handsome, buy me flower necklace pls....donations for my 200k kids :D

ang0339l.jpg

johnj;755728 said:

:listen:... we are not bro JJ but all donations are welcome :4: as if you dont knw :4: ... the above thread has a deeper meaning than the $$ in mention. I believe I knw what the thread starter noble intent is :4:...

Dear President
Here comes part two:

List of Charitable forummers:

1) lamoo RM5.00
2)
3)
4)
5)
6)
7)
8)
9)
10)

Thank you for your kind generosity.

Details of mode of payment will be advise as soon approval is obtain from the Relevant Authority.

Dear President
Here comes part two:

1) lamoo RM5.00
2) BlackCat RM5.00
3)
4)
5)
6)
7)
8)
9)
10)

Details of mode of payment will be advise as soon approval is obtain from the Relevant Authority.

Dear President
Here comes part two:

1) lamoo RM5.00
2) BlackCat RM5.00
3) haKKaMeE RM5.00
4)
5)
6)
7)
8)
9)
10)

lamoo;755794 said:

:listen: ... which relevant authority are you referring to bro :4:?? ...

are we getting out of focus here from the current intended posting? .... maybe a specific thread for this " D Drive" @ the General Discussion is in order, what you think :4:?

Dear President
Here comes part two:

1) lamoo RM5.00
2) BlackCat RM5.00
3) haKKaMeE RM5.00
4) bmw7833 RM8.00 :4: Where la those ppl said want to contribute?
5)
6)
7)
8)
9)
10)

Status
Not open for further replies.