t2ribena pls explain

• Click here to become an Official Member of BMW Club Malaysia Download Form
Status
Not open for further replies.
This issue i must get involved...just log on after 2 days, 40 posts ?

Lionel... why did you pissed on jagmalhi thread here ??

he was just asking on this thread why got delete to VP and you just barge'ed in ?? now free for all ? underwears, etc ??

come on, why this ?? you have a free hand selling stuff since the old committee left and the new committee is currently modding the forum, no issues on you lah...

Only 2 posts by jag, the rest is YOU !! the porblem is what's wrong with you ?? why everytime someonelse's threads get deleted, you become their spokesman ?? why keh-poh-c here ??

even the OM's in here has advised you in here already, still dun get it ?? still want to challenge the forum la, the rules la, the OM's advise la, the President's Info, Now personal attacks with HR.

aiyo... What's Wrong with YOU my friend ??

i see the way you keep going like this, you might get a life ban, i will not support this, but others might.

Hellraiser;522901 said:
at least i admit it, not like some loser like you who is just bitching to find fault as a means to justify your means. go look it up if you don't understand.

thinking again, the only thing i'm really sure about now is what a loser you are for bothering to reply back to me!

Get it straight in your head, you are not in my class. never will be...

Hey xxxxxxx. Watch the language and stop it with the name calling. For someone who name calls you have the nerve to talk down to someone.

I'd like to see you do that face to face.

XXX;522905 said:
...why need complicated procedures...like I said earlier if you want to have the right to post just abt anything within the legal confines of the forum (ie: no selling soiled underwear) be a OM, make it as one of the benefits of being an OM. As it is now theres not much bragging rights for being an OM...

Bro, by that logic then all internet forums would need to charge membership fees already.

I just think we shouldn't be so uptight with this la.

pussy;522938 said:

he was just asking on this thread why got delete to VP and you just barge'ed in ?? now free for all ? underwears, etc ??

come on, why this ?? you have a free hand selling stuff since the old committee left and the new committee is currently modding the forum, no issues on you lah...

Only 2 posts by jag, the rest is YOU !! the porblem is what's wrong with you ?? why everytime someonelse's threads get deleted, you become their spokesman ?? why keh-poh-c here ??

even the OM's in here has advised you in here already, still dun get it ?? still want to challenge the forum la, the rules la, the OM's advise la, the President's Info, Now personal attacks with HR.

i see the way you keep going like this, you might get a life ban, i will not support this, but others might.

What are you going on about pussy?

Lionel gave a suggestion and you guys interpreted it as an attack.

Putting my friendship with Lionel aside, am I the only one who is reading his posts correctly without prejudice?

Or wait....am I the only one reading this WHOLE thread without PREJUDICE?

Stop being so defensive. The most hostile posters I see in this whole thread is the thread starter and Hellraiser, who is a well known keyboard warrior.

So if you guys can't stop being constructive I would suggest you to stop posting anything here anymore. You're only embarrassing yourselves in a public section of the forum.

My guess was right, that you will post soon.. i expect vincent also..

What are you going on about pussy?

both of us are his friend, and that was my advise to him...:cool:

Lionel gave a suggestion and you guys interpreted it as an attack.

he should keep out of this thread that's was my advise, his issue has been cleared, all doubts about it his selling is very clear to the forum and even the new committee has not raised any thing about it and him. Bro, we know lionel very well, this not the first time he been on this issue.

Putting my friendship with Lionel aside, am I the only one who is reading his posts correctly without prejudice?

Or wait....am I the only one reading this WHOLE thread without PREJUDICE?

you not the only one la, but

he needs to see a mirror....he not very clear about what's all about - more simple english , can't differentiate between black and white. See, by him posting in here without thinking of the consequences and what has transpired here has resulted name calling, personal attacks, etc...

Loafer, dun you read in between the lines ?? you too should advise him.

Stop being so defensive. The most hostile posters I see in this whole thread is the thread starter and Hellraiser, who is a well known keyboard warrior.

Well, the thread starter has a bone to pick with the VP, but let the issue be dealt with along the forum lineswith the committee..
but, honestly Lionel coming in and questioning the forum rules in here again and again, warrants a lots of attention especially HR..
and this is not the first time, the last time was early this year, last year and since the 2 last committee's terms, 2006 and 2008
My humble opinion, HR should take this off line with Lionel.

So if you guys can't stop being constructive I would suggest you to stop posting anything here anymore. You're only embarrassing yourselves in a public section of the forum.

totally agree, that's why 4 pages already...

the committee should resolve the thread starter's inquiry asap and my opinion, the rest of us keep out, i too my self..

drinks on me and food on you when we meet..:burnout:

pussy;522938 said:

Miow miow.....its u again my fren...hahhahahaha.....never think u also so free like me n kepohche here....

Alamak....why u said I came n hantam ppls???? Maybe my engelishi is not powderfull enufloh....but pls dun get involved others ppls like loafer n vincent......

As u can c from begining I just give some suggestion as I experince b4 n had a very bad experiences wit d previous committee....hahahahah...u also one of them.....so since others also brought up d issue so as u said ....just kepohchi to give my opinion here ......so when some ppl come to attack and I also too free waiting for Sibu by election result so again I kepohchi to fight back....My explanation issit acceptable for u???

Why u everytime come to taruk me for challange d forum rules????as u can see in my suggestion,I'm not challange it but I hope d committee will come out with a very clear n good R&R to monitor d classified section...hhahahahah....so u can't said I'm challanging but I'm supposting...... d ex committee not accept my suggestion but mybe d current one will consider...who know?????

Thanks for support me for not be life time ban here.....I know u will miss me if I'm not here....

Hellrasier...my opinion, you should stop all this name calling...

discuss like civilized adults..keep the discussions here without any mudslinging..

Lionel_Koh;522954 said:
Miow miow.....its u again my fren...hahhahahaha.....never think u also so free like me n kepohche here....

Alamak....why u said I came n hantam ppls???? Maybe my engelishi is not powderfull enufloh....but pls dun get involved others ppls like loafer n vincent......

As u can c from begining I just give some suggestion as I experince b4 n had a very bad experiences wit d previous committee....hahahahah...u also one of them.....so since others also brought up d issue so as u said ....just kepohchi to give my opinion here ......so when some ppl come to attack and I also too free waiting for Sibu by election result so again I kepohchi to fight back....My explanation issit acceptable for u???

Why u everytime come to taruk me for challange d forum rules????as u can see in my suggestion,I'm not challange it but I hope d committee will come out with a very clear n good R&R to monitor d classified section...hhahahahah....so u can't said I'm challanging but I'm supposting...... d ex committee not accept my suggestion but mybe d current one will consider...who know?????

Thanks for support me for not be life time ban here.....I know u will miss me if I'm not here....

my apologies, if that was your intention... but other keh-poh-c's has already fan the fire here...
loafer and vincent is involvement in any chance is NOT by me... but because of your postings + others and my replies to you, they will have their opinions to be said too..

i leave you now from this thread, take care...:rock:

pussy;522956 said:
my apologies, if that was your intention... but other keh-poh-c's has already fan the fire here...
loafer and vincent is involvement in any chance is NOT by me... but because of your postings + others and my replies to you, they will have their opinions to be said too..

i leave you now from this thread, take care...:rock:

Aiyoh.....no need to apology....I always know u always comments for d good of d forum.....

My intention here I think even small primary kids also understand which is hoping d committee will come out d best solution for d classified section which always created some issue.....but its beyond my control if others keh poh chi try to fire here......as loafer n vincent....u also know them which they will comments with a valid reasons and apply to all and not only me.....

If my comments will make others to discuss the issue here then its good but must be a contructive one and not to keh poh chi and simply fire to be a hero....

I also will leave this thread as I feel oledi keh poh enuf and let others to give their comments here....

Nite....

bros and sifus,

for the past few times an issue like this was raised i have kept my peace, but now i feel that if this continues the club's reputation is at stake. so as an OM with the welfare and image of the club in mind, whatever follows is my personal opinion. to avoid being accused of biased views and taking sides, i would first like to state categorically that with the exception of bro enkil (to submit my membership application form) and bro jerman (to collect beer) i have NEVER met anyone else in this club, forumer OR member. therefore my opinions come undoubtedly from neutral ground.

we, in this club, are here because we supposedly share a common burning passion for Bayerische Motoren Werke. hence, this should be the main reason that ANYONE joins this club. anyone can have this passion; a lawyer, a garbage truck driver, a student, a pilot, a parts distributor, a mechanic, and the list goes on. ergo, no one has the right to judge what anyone's motives for being here are.

having said that, if an individual really loves BMWs and wants to contribute and learn from this great community of like-minded enthusiasts, whats RM150 a year?which, by the way, is 12.50 a month or 41 cents a day. im quite sure with that contribution, no one will nitpick on anyones forum activities because hey, at least you are supporting the club. if an 18 year old student like me can do it, anyone can.

for the record, i dont own a UDM. my mother does, and the day that happened which was not too long ago i filled up the application form immediately. being an OM isnt a position of authority, its a privilege.

there, im done. im sorry in advance if this offends anyone in any way. peace :shakehands:

pussy;522955 said:
Hellrasier...my opinion, you should stop all this name calling...

discuss like civilized adults..keep the discussions here without any mudslinging..

you are right bro. apologies to all

pls close this thread. it's sickening and childish, not the kind of discussion i expected.

i dont know either hellraiser or lionel koh, but lionel did no wrong posting his opinion. why's hellraiser so rude and stirring emotions? u can name call and picks fights online, sad behavior. you're not a committee member, dont have to butt into the discussion and pick fights with others. everyone has a right to their opinion.state yours and respect others.

sad to say, a lot of people here are emotional and childish. thank you for all your contributions and waste of time picking fights and waging personal attacks. if this is the kind of drama that takes place, i rather not waste my time advertising with this forum.

as for all arguments about nothing free in life, pay then u can post, bla bla bla-----> my only reply is pls lah there is a lot of free avenues, even bigger and better forums like lowyat.net is free. dont be so cocky about this forum, there is no harm in me offering a valid serive if it benefits people

if the committee decides that my posting is such a big deal and commercial...pfftt then i'm fine. thanks

...I guess you guys dont get the point do you...yes there are many free sites to sell things..and unfortunately this is not one of them, this is BMW Club Malaysia website...and we dont want it to be another mudah.my...so the only way to control it, is to curb it...by ways of moderating or imposing fees and whatever the members and committee see fit...but if one thinks that this website is a goldmine for their wares, then Im sure you wont mine to pay to earn your pot of gold or at least adhere to the powers that be of this website...if the powers that be wants to close one eye, so be it...one has got no right to question the authority...whoever said life was fair.

Cheers and have a great week ahead.

loafer;522940 said:
Hey asshole. Watch the language and stop it with the name calling. For someone who name calls you have the nerve to talk down to someone.

I'd like to see you do that face to face.

for someone who is quick on vulgarity, you should be the last person to advise.

i have no issues with you, Loafer. if there is any issue to be settled, you should advise your very good friend Lional Koh. He started this by questioning my comments.ie. "close relationship" in relation to TTH. I had since retracted my comments but Lional insulted my comments after that, questioning also my intention in the process as you can see from the details below :

Lionel_Koh;522873 said:
"Close relationship ................"

Good explanation ..............

Btw .....issit ur personal opinions here or u represent the current committee?????

Originally Posted by Hellraiser
actually, i'm not really sure about this one but that's as far as i know which is why i asked for other members to clarify and share and no, i do not own TTH and neither do i buy tyres from them

Lionel_Koh;522898 said:
Then psl dont comment if u r not sure ..................

It does not matter if I am an ex-Committee member, the forum rule still stands until such time the rules are re-drawn in the interest of the club. If someone is not happy about it, by all means suggest to the current Committee so that they may look into it and if indeed certain changes need to be made to improve the club, so be it.

Loafer, do you think these comments by Lionel Koh are constructive? Necessary even? From the comments, it is clear he wasn't even trying to be constructive and neither was he suggesting how to improve. Seems to be taking a swipe at the ex-Committee for not letting him advertise commercially in the past (see comments related to "close relationship"), so who's the bigger "asshole" now?

peace to all...

Issues with the loopholes on commercial postings was never resolved.
And some postings were left thru the 'net' ie tth, mr_racun, etc... However, the currently committee is attempting to correct the 'not-so-right' in regards to this issue.
There are a lot of grey area in how we are going to define 'commercial postings'...

One way is to open the forum up by having a category for merchants, with a fee.. Like how the photography forums did. However, u may want to check with the club council whether this is ok with them.. Then again, some of the overseas BMW club forums have their merchants advertising in the forums... So again, there is grey area there as well...
But, I personally feel this may be the better solution to this issue.. If one has business entity and is selling products or services in the forum, one should register as merchant and allowed to post things for sale in that section. That way, the committee can at least vet the 'merchants' for some form of security. But the onus is still on the buyers to be cautious with the deals.

suggestion to committee ...

non forummer -- allowed only 2 thread for sale / permonth with atleast 50 no. of post prior selling thread is allowed...as 10 is just too little and after 10 post made, " i have a car for sale" and upon selling the car the person never ever show up again ....2 thread for sale can be easily monitored and exeding that , the post should be deleted ....

Forummer -- unlimited excess to post...

my 2 cento

another sad day for the club when guys who shares a common passion on a car marque, bicker like this.

sorry to say, this ( tho I am not an OM ) but some words exchanged by ALL parties involved are a bit personal and that is IRREVERSIBLE and friends are lost this way.

Its monday - take a chill pill bro.....cos I am sure u need it for the busy week ahead!

wanna sell stuff? - go mudah, lelong or even ebay!

It's very difficult to "word" the policy because we need to jaga so many "parties" and bear in mind that no matter how we "word" our policy, there will still be those smart alec trying to go around it finding loopholes for personal monetary gain and interest.

The minimum posting requirement is just part of the policy to stop those we are not even a BMW enthusiast, registering into the forum to sell things and services from day 1. Why 10 posting u may ask? and not 50 or 100? Can u guess what would happen if we increase the number of postings? They will just put a smiley everywhere.. :eek:

This club represents one of the most exclusive automotive brands in the world and we hope to see the best behavior from all and not embarrass the club and yourself.

Bear in mind that the endorsement we get from International BMW Clubs Council, the DOs and DON'Ts are common sense, of which I can think of 2 and it doesn't matter if its spelled out in the T&C or R&R..

1. BMW does not recommend used parts, recond parts and replicas.
2. Be conscious of brand association, ever seen BMW doing road show in hypermarkets? :D

We always welcome constructive suggestions, from forumers, official members and even profit seekers. How can we help u? Providing us with a good price or service is not something we want to hear from the profit seekers, tell that to Star Classified and see if they allow u to advertise for free. This is not a profit making organisation, so should u! :D :D :rolleyes:

Meanwhile, we are working on something to please all, hopefully we can cover more angles this time than just min. 10 postings and stating selling price when selling.

And hey! we committee work for free.. :stupid:

Hellraiser;522992 said:
for someone who is quick on vulgarity, you should be the last person to advise.

i have no issues with you, Loafer. if there is any issue to be settled, you should advise your very good friend Lional Koh. He started this by questioning my comments.ie. "close relationship" in relation to TTH. I had since retracted my comments but Lional insulted my comments after that, questioning also my intention in the process as you can see from the details below :

Originally Posted by Hellraiser
actually, i'm not really sure about this one but that's as far as i know which is why i asked for other members to clarify and share and no, i do not own TTH and neither do i buy tyres from them

It does not matter if I am an ex-Committee member, the forum rule still stands until such time the rules are re-drawn in the interest of the club. If someone is not happy about it, by all means suggest to the current Committee so that they may look into it and if indeed certain changes need to be made to improve the club, so be it.

Loafer, do you think these comments by Lionel Koh are constructive? Necessary even? From the comments, it is clear he wasn't even trying to be constructive and neither was he suggesting how to improve. Seems to be taking a swipe at the ex-Committee for not letting him advertise commercially in the past (see comments related to "close relationship"), so who's the bigger "asshole" now?

peace to all...

HR...thanks for keep wasting ur time to just a forumer like me....let me put my last post here.....

When u give ur comments or rather I feel u r giving an explanation or answer to the thread owner...Pls see wat ur last sentence......about d "close relationship", I think not only me but most of ppls here will be suprise when they read it icld me cos if I'm not mistaken,u one of d ex-committee here and u shld know wat to comments and wat u shlnt .....but since then u started to name calling ...bla bla bla.....sorry to say tat last nite I might too exicted waiting d Sibu by election result...I sure fight back to protect myself but wit valid reasons and I'm not calling like loserlah,no classlah wasting time etc.....as for loafer....he is good fren of mine but I know him very well which he just will comments something he felt right ....if I'm doing a wrong thing,even as a good fren....he will not simply taruk others merely to protect me.....he is a rasional guy.....

So....as I said....u like to be d winner...let u be the winner.....I just discuss with open heart but if u feel I'm wasting ur time.....Plssss ignore me .....this is d first time u name calling here...so I can understand tat....

Cheers

Bro Jag has mentioned that this thread to be closed and let's respect that from the thread starter.......guys, lets move on here!!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.