BMWCM BimmerFest 2013 - November

• Click here to become an Official Member of BMW Club Malaysia Download Form
I don't mind paying the 50 to support the event even though I cant make it....Affan...I nak goodie bag ahh...hehehehe

I salute the Prez n all OM, Non OM, Guest, forummers, volunteers and everyone that's working hard to make this BinmerFest a success. Each of them have their family obligations, long working hours, deadlines, projects and whatever not.. Heck even those with golf sessions, snookers and spa sessions. But somehow they are able to squeeze in that extra time, that extra effort and that extra energy to make this event a success. I know I can't squeeze myself for that extras time, that's why I really salute them.

The passion for BMWs bring us all together and sharing the same passion brought me to this club. I remembered the warm welcomes I received from all and I would say many other newbie as well when they 1st came into this forum. There's never short of advice and information to be shared from all and this really helps the newbie to be part of this huge family. I was even more surprised when 1st joined the TT in MMZ and I can see members, non members from all races mingle around, Makan, talk c@$k, sing song like 1 big family. I never felt like an outsider even its my 1st time joining them, and this is even joining them without the UDM!

So for me I'll contribute whatever I can in my little time available and support this great club and hope all others will do the same. It's time for celebration, time to get together and time to build the relationship and not throwing it down the drain.

Just my 2 cents..

Cheers

Thank you JasonS for the kind words. Hope you can join us at Bimmerfest 2013.

I think people still can't differentiate that this is an event organised by the BMWCM committee and members, but is not a BMWCM event.

Can someone please enlighten me on what the above statement means????????????????????

Think it means organized by the people who sit on the BMWCM committee but in their individual capacity outside the club.

Sent from my GT-I9300

insomniac;850699 said:
Think it means organized by the people who sit on the BMWCM committee but in their individual capacity outside the club.

Sent from my GT-I9300

Now I am more cunfuse than before ?????????????????

Dont confused yourself too much ..ya getting old larr ..dont increase ya BP level larr unker ..look at the bright side ..

500 participants X rm50 percar entry = rm25k to bmwcm kitty bank larr ..then year end can held annual dinner in Palace OF Golden Horses ..wont that be a spectacular year end dinner ...think think think ..

ICEMAN 68;850722 said:
Dont confused yourself too much ..ya getting old larr ..dont increase ya BP level larr unker ..look at the bright side ..

500 participants X rm50 percar entry = rm25k to bmwcm kitty bank larr ..then year end can held annual dinner in Palace OF Golden Horses ..wont that be a spectacular year end dinner ...think think think ..

Aiyo...u think the goodies free is it?? From where the tshirt and all those goodies coming from?? ...please la bros out there...don't make us confuse again....or maybe mr iceman sponsored all those??? Tshirt alone ady cost 40 ringgit....so u calculate la..balance 10 ringgit x 500....dapat berapa????;):what:

Sent from my GT-N7100 using Tapatalk 4

The expenses to hold this Bimmerfest are more than the cost of T-shirts, of course. Nonetheless let the volunteers of Bimmerfest worry about raising the funds for it. All I'm asking from all Bimmerfest participants and fellow enthusiast out there to come join us and have fun on 9th November.

For those who have registered, appreciate if you could submit the payment to the Club account soon.

- - - Updated - - -

The expenses to hold this Bimmerfest are more than the cost of T-shirts, of course. Nonetheless let the volunteers of Bimmerfest worry about raising the funds for it. All I'm asking from all Bimmerfest participants and fellow enthusiast out there to come join us and have fun on 9th November.

For those who have registered, appreciate if you could submit the payment to the Club account soon.

yes Bro fadhlan....i hv registed as participan, wife and kid as guest...

Wuk51;850727 said:
Aiyo...u think the goodies free is it?? From where the tshirt and all those goodies coming from?? ...please la bros out there...don't make us confuse again....oi maybe mr iceman sponsored all those??? Tshirt alone ady cost 40 ringgit....so u calculate la..balance 10 ringgit x 500....dapat berapa????;):what:

Sent from my GT-N7100 using Tapatalk 4

If you seem to know much on the costings etc ..then pls explain and enlighten us here larr ..no need to quote on my reply to unker lamoo...if its not coming from sponsors ..then i deemed to correct myself ...pls refer post no 211 from the prez.

Looking forward for the costings from you ...

Im not here to stir differences among us. As being an OM im too looking forward to see the smiley faces of those contributed and worked hard to make this event an sucess one ..not to forget its gonna be aired on ntv7 and MBOR...but seems like if I cant even talk then just call me and say so...im merely replying to unker lamoo and cant I do that ?

Wuk51 ...have I not ever sponsored ? Go get your answers out there before shooting me here ...

Is the RM50 fee becomes the central issue here. If so, I dont know what to say. There always be expenses incurred even holding small tt session. No free lunch. The recent budget announced by PM does not mentioned abt funding this event, otherwise eould be free but then again there will be someone else or tax payers foot the bills.

Prez n the team good work

- - - Updated - - -

Is the RM50 fee becomes the central issue here. If so, I dont know what to say. There always be expenses incurred even holding small tt session. No free lunch. The recent budget announced by PM does not mentioned abt funding this event, otherwise eould be free but then again there will be someone else or tax payers foot the bills.

Prez n the team good work

ICEMAN 68;850722 said:

Iceman, maybe you should volunteer to sit on the Bimmerfest committee so you know what is ACTUALLY going on. The committee is definitely not profiteering from the event, in fact there is someone footing the bill for some of the expenses just to try make the event a success. Nothing in life comes free.

It really is a thankless job for the parties involved. Judging by some of the comments in this thread some people just don't see the amount of effort & resources required.

I am actually quite sad & disappointed at how some of the seniors / OMs on here are handling themselves especially over a RM50 entry fee.
I can understand if you can't afford it, but no need for the sarcastic comments and the like.

If you really want to know the costs involved & wish to volunteer, you are welcome to join the meetings.
In my opinion there is no need for the committee to share their numbers with a bystander who is not involved.

Get the facts straight before stirring shit.

Maxsp ...well spoken sir ..I wished I could do so ..but in my current situation I cant.. not because or lame work excuses or cari makan ..but its just that im putting a strong support towards a very close friend thats counting his days on bed.

And once again I applaud you if youre one of the volunteer out for bimmerfest. ..
But I surely love to see your young energy someday being a CM of bmwcm ..

maxxsp;850741 said:
Iceman, maybe you should volunteer to sit on the Bimmerfest committee so you know what is ACTUALLY going on. The committee is definitely not profiteering from the event, in fact there is someone footing the bill for some of the expenses just to try make the event a success. Nothing in life comes free.

It really is a thankless job for the parties involved. Judging by some of the comments in this thread some people just don't see the amount of effort & resources required.

I am actually quite sad & disappointed at how some of the seniors / OMs on here are handling themselves especially over a RM50 entry fee.
I can understand if you can't afford it, but no need for the sarcastic comments and the like.

If you really want to know the costs involved & wish to volunteer, you are welcome to join the meetings.
In my opinion there is no need for the committee to share their numbers with a bystander who is not involved.

Get the facts straight before stirring shit.

For your information the Seniors / OMs also belong to a Club called The SS Club aka Shit Stirrers Club hehe

- - - Updated - - -

Lamoo, do come. What is RM50 over friendship and camaraderie as well as passion towards BMWs. As a senior(much senior than you, hehe but younger), it would be great to join ranks and be together again. This fest is a tireless effort. Time better spent on other things.

- - - Updated - - -

Lamoo, do come. What is RM50 over friendship and camaraderie as well as passion towards BMWs. As a senior(much senior than you, hehe but younger), it would be great to join ranks and be together again. This fest is a tireless effort. Time better spent on other things.

aiyooo, i tot bimmerfest is all about gathering for BMW owner, admire the brand and make friend. What got to do with OM or CG? fees impose sound very reasonable and its not easy to organize this scala of event.

- - - Updated - - -

aiyooo, i tot bimmerfest is all about gathering for BMW owner, admire the brand and make friend. What got to do with OM or CG? fees impose sound very reasonable and its not easy to organize this scala of event.:top:

affan66;850751 said:

- - - Updated - - -

Brader Affan It is not because of the money or costs that I am not attending, I am no where near Malaysia so even if it is free I also cannot make it. Thanks for the invitation.

By the way to the Orgynising Committee, please take note that no way in my posting did I said that RM50 was expensive and the OMs are demanding for free entrance as some postings after my post make us look like devils in disguise. All I said was how come the OM is not given any benefits since this is an Event organised by the Club. eg. special parking spots or curtesy Tent for OMs.

A big KUDOS and a Big Hand :rock::rock::rock::top::top::top::congrats::congrats::congrats::41::41::41::41::party::party::party::damnmate::damnmate::damnmate::vroam::vroam::vroam: to the Orgynising Committee of BMWC Malaysia Bimmersfest 2013

From The Chairman of the SS Club

Top Bottom