BMWCM BimmerFest 2013 - November

• Click here to become an Official Member of BMW Club Malaysia Download Form
Peace Out :)

I believe that the whole fiasco about the RM50 is NOT about one can afford or not, being cheap or not, driving a BMW not, being a volunteer or not !! Instead some just feel why as an OM the fee is same as the rest and yes it was already explained that no funds are drained from BMWCM and it's a collective effort of many clubs lead by individuals of BMWCM. However, "Bimmerfest Malaysia'13 - Bringing the BMW community together" has a brand attached to it and that brand is BMWCM !! Hence as an Official Member of that brand, one feels there is indifference being an OM or Guest as OUR CLUB organized event is leveraged without keeping it's official paying members as an exclusive entity to it's events and activities.

Having said that, personally I salute the organizing committee on all their efforts. :party:

Too bad, I will not be able to witness this much anticipated event as I will be on my Deepavali holidays BUT I am still paying the RM50 to support the BRAND that I :love: (Bro Affan, please keep my goodie bag, I'll collect later as usual :D )

Cheers brothers and sisters !! :rock::beer::cheers:

Well spoken bro V-man and unker Lamoo ...you guys are true bmw lovers .. salute from bottom of my heart ..and not to forget a big TQ to ramsing and pussy.

I'll pay rm 200 .. you guys keep the goodie bag and the rest into the charity event ..
But till today we dont see any invitation out there ..

I'll too have to give this big event a miss ..tq and kudos Bmwcm.

Having keyboard warriors inside!

1. A Person who, being unable to express his anger through physical violence (owning to their physical weakness, lack of bravery and/or conviction in real life), instead manifests said emotions through the text-based medium of the internet, usually in the form of aggressive writing that the Keyboard Warrior would not (for reasons previously mentioned) be able to give form to in real life.
2. The term is a combination of the word 'keyboard' (the main tool by which the person expresses his/her latent rage) and 'warrior' (due to the warrior-like aggression, tendency towards violence, headstrong nature and propensity towards brute force as a means of resolving conflict rather than more subtle means dependant on finesse).
3. The Keyboard Warrior seeks to use the power imbued in his 'weapon' to effect death and destruction (in a strictly-metaphorical sense) upon his foes (other virtual identities he has encountered on the internet). In essence, the keyboard (ie. text input ability) allows the keyboard warrior to manifest his true warrior nature in a safe and removed environment, from which no real-life repercussions .
4. Keyboard Warriors are generally identified by unneccessary rage in their written communications, and are regarded as 'losers' by other virtual identities on the internet.

A Keyboard Warrior is someone who deliberately sends inflamatory,rude, agressive or derogatory emails for the purpose of making the recipient of the email get angry or upset.

He/she will also generally Copy as many people as possible on the email, becuase they are under the erroneous impression that they are being witty/funny and that everyone will agree with their comments.

In person they are usually quite timid and do not like direct confrontation. They generally have deep rooted mental issues of depression and or rejection usually becuase they have small dicks and they were breast fed till the age of 10.

Copy N paste from Urban Dictionary.

All Official Members of BMW Club Malaysia will be the in the first group leading the convoy to Putrajaya. All OM cars will be parked up front when we arrive. To me that's awesome already.

Fadhlan;850789 said:
All Official Members of BMW Club Malaysia will be the in the first group leading the convoy to Putrajaya. All OM cars will be parked up front when we arrive. To me that's awesome already.

Boss, can use google map to show where to go and park. dowan to get lost in Putrajaya.

Thank you yah.. :slug:

ICEMAN 68;850786 said:
Well spoken bro V-man and unker Lamoo ...you guys are true bmw lovers .. salute from bottom of my heart ..and not to forget a big TQ to ramsing and pussy.

I'll pay rm 200 .. you guys keep the goodie bag and the rest into the charity event ..
But till today we dont see any invitation out there ..

I'll too have to give this big event a miss ..tq and kudos Bmwcm.

Boss, buy the tickets and give it to your 4 of your friends.. win-win situation.

jarance;850829 said:
Boss, buy the tickets and give it to your 4 of your friends.. win-win situation.

saya join sama.ikut serta saja.tak mahu kerja.mahu tenguk2 dan syokkkk only.will pay on arrival.Dont know what happened to my pc,everytime try to pay the page were logout.

Hi guys, received an email regarding "Payment for Bimmerfest 2013" today. Will definitely be there, but just not sure about a few things.
1) What's the difference between Visitor (RM10) and Participant (RM50)??? What will Participants be entitled to that Visitors won't???
2) Gymkhana - Any specific requirements for this event??? e.g. helmet, shoes, etc. Can payment and registration be made on that day itself???

Thanks.

p/s: Kudos to the organizing committee!!! Looking forward to the event!!! :top:

- - - Updated - - -

Hi guys, received an email regarding "Payment for Bimmerfest 2013" today. Will definitely be there, but just not sure about a few things.
1) What's the difference between Visitor (RM10) and Participant (RM50)??? What will Participants be entitled to that Visitors won't???
2) Gymkhana - Any specific requirements for this event??? e.g. helmet, shoes, etc. Can payment and registration be made on that day itself???

Thanks.

Hope event commitee can update us importance detail regarding this special event in first page, such time table, Location map and etc. Then anybody else can easily know what been discuss and decide in this long thread. Thanks.

yang5480;850959 said:
Hope event commitee can update us importance detail regarding this special event in first page, such time table, Location map and etc. Then anybody else can easily know what been discuss and decide in this long thread. Thanks.
bos, good suggestion...but you could also see details on the web page here:

http://www.bimmerfest.my/#!contact/czpl

Registered and paid. Looking forward to the event. And yes apart from updating on FB and via the official site, appreciate if the CM can update the thread here as well.

And pls tease us with the type of cars which will make an appearance. Rare and iconic bmws would be my tipping point of attending.

Shaifulo, the list of cars registered can be found in the Registration tab on bimmerfest.my
do come bro. Been a while since we last met. Bring that buddy of yours too ;)

Tom328;850841 said:

Thanks.

Participants will receive the following:
1) Bimmerfest 2013 T-Shirt
2) Bimmerfest white cap
3) Bimmerfest lanyard with registration card
4) Entrance to Bimmerfest 2013
5) BMW to be included in Malaysian Book of Records

Visitors will only receive 4) and 5).

For Gymkhana, each participant is required to bring own helmet, shoes and gloves. Payment can be made on the event day for the games. For all participants, please make payment to BMW Club Malaysia account 5123-5230-7612 by 1st November 2013.

To date we have 461 participants for Bimmerfest Malaysia 2013. It's gonna be BIG!

Bro Fadlan, during beemerfest have selling Bimmerfest merchandise? how about food n drinks? also hv selling? itenary lunch with minister tu nak bayar ke sapa?

Thanks Fan. I dont think our bro wanna join a mass marquee meet, he already moved up to 'super' league, haha.
affan66;851027 said:
Shaifulo, the list of cars registered can be found in the Registration tab on bimmerfest.my

- - - Updated - - -

Thanks Fan. I dont think our bro wanna join a mass marquee meet, he already moved up to 'super' league, haha.
affan66;851027 said:

Okay bro. Been a while. Miss the old lot.

- - - Updated - - -

Okay bro. Been a while. Miss the old lot.

Hi all, I am a newbie here! getting my 320 soon.. when will be the event ya? maybe I could join if I can get the car soon ^^

Derek Soh;851124 said:
Hi all, I am a newbie here! getting my 320 soon.. when will be the event ya? maybe I could join if I can get the car soon ^^

Derek - It will be on Saturday, November 9th at Putrajaya. We will gather at MAEPS 7.00am for the convoy.

- - - Updated - - -

Derek Soh;851124 said:

Derek - It will be on Saturday, November 9th at Putrajaya. We will gather at MAEPS 7.00am for the convoy.

UnoS;851032 said:
Bro Fadlan, during beemerfest have selling Bimmerfest merchandise? how about food n drinks? also hv selling? itenary lunch with minister tu nak bayar ke sapa?

Unos - Yes we will have plenty of Bimmerfest merchandise for sale. You can contact CM Affan66 for the details. On food and drinks, and the lunch with the minister, please communicate with our brother Shahrezan.

- - - Updated - - -

UnoS;851032 said:

Unos - Yes we will have plenty of Bimmerfest merchandise for sale. You can contact CM Affan66 for the details. On food and drinks, and the lunch with the minister, please communicate with our brother Shahrezan.

Top Bottom