• Click here to become an Official Member of BMW Club Malaysia Download Form
we'll make sure your pristine 325i gets an invite also ya? :tongue:

johnj;849401 said:
interesting.....hehehehe

- - - Updated - - -

we'll make sure your pristine 325i gets an invite also ya? :tongue:

johnj;849401 said:
interesting.....hehehehe

apa secret la? Yan, have you booked a flatbed to carry your car to Putrajaya? you can also have the interior detailed while you're here.

wpyan76;849725 said:
interesting to know this hidden secret...

those who aren't able to go that distance OR maybe never being invited OR maybe can't afford the cover charge ..perhaps we can have a meet up in MMZ in the morning for breakfast ...makan makan and talk talk and admire the best beauties around that won't be at dispalyed at bimmerfest

Already register at bimmerfest.my
Pls advise what to do next

- - - Updated - - -

Already register at bimmerfest.my
Pls advise what to do next

Suggestion

Hype up the event by:

1. having a landing page that announces Bimmerfest each time members/guest/anybody login or access to the www.bmwclubmalaysia.com page
2. replace all the adds with Bimmerfest banners till the event day itself...

Honestly.......its dead silent in the forum on the event itself.........except for this lonely thread........

Bimmerfest feature in NTV7 - 22nd October 2013

Dear OMs,

BMWCM has been invited to feature as guest by NTV7 on their talk show this 22nd October.
Aligned with that we need to bring along 2 vintage cars,together with the owners.

Hurry and let us know if you want your car to be showcased to entire Malaysia.
A "live" one to one interview is also expected.

Requirements;

1. Owner must be present
2. Voluntary
3. Car make of 1989 and below
4. Stock, original
5. Roadworthy

Criteria of selection, should we have more than 2 to choose from -
a) WOW factor ,
b) Rarity

Get back to us before the deadline by noon,Monday 21st October.
Submit your names,and car details ASAP!

Yes bro, there was 1 deleted by the poster himself, me :4:. ... Other than that, I am not aware of it ....
ICEMAN 68;850103 said:
was there a posting deleted here ?

Thanks for the highlight bro, satu pencerah yg bagus. We will try to make better and improve as per your suggestion :top: ....

Bud pls take note.
gendong;850117 said:
Hype up the event by:

1. having a landing page that announces Bimmerfest each time members/guest/anybody login or access to the www.bmwclubmalaysia.com page

Honestly.......its dead silent in the forum on the event itself.........except for this lonely thread........

gendong;850117 said:
Hype up the event by:

we need more people like you here sir with a brilliant idea ... stay tune and focus ya ..

see you at MMZ

Just a question, will RM10 visitors driving BMW be also included into the count??? :rolleyes:

Yes bro, they are most welcome. The more the merrier .... Pls pm me if you hv more queries...

hmm....SG car joinning should be awesome bro...come come...together we make this happened..

Haizz...I have a training in kuantan - yes Kuantan - from the 8th to 10th nov which I cannot miss....aduiii........banging head....:(

These kinds if excuses never existed when you were Prez. How come ah? Come lah scared aaaaa

Top Bottom